Twenty

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20.

“Daddy!” Hara exclaimed, grinning mischievously after the little girl caught her parent together in the kitchen.

Yong Hwa quickly put a smile on his face, hiding his nervousness afraid Hara might caught their intimacy.

“When did you come, baby?” Yong Hwa asked as he secured the little girl in his arms. “I didn’t hear you.”

Hara chuckled softly. “I was about to surprise you but I saw you were kissing mommy.”

Shin Hye immediately turned around when she heard the little girl’s remark.

“I saw mommy and daddy kissing.” Hara exclaimed when Shin Hye looked at her, demanding for an explanation. “I thought you were just talking.”

“Oh my god..” Shin Hye suddenly felt shy to face her daughter, quickly told Yong Hwa to bath the little girl, and feed Yeollie after that.

“.. but daddy, are you planning for something with mommy for later?” Shin Hye bit her lip when she heard the innocent girl asking her father.

***

“Are you going to kiss mommy some more?” Hara asked as she stared intently at her father, leaving the young father at loss.

“Let me help you..” Yong Hwa uttered, trying to divert her attention as he slowly loosened her hairs.

“Daddy, you are not answering my question.” Hara looked at him innocently, and at the same time was still feeling curious too.

“Of course, daddy is going to kiss mommy more, and Hara too but it is going later.”

Hara frowned, curiously looking at her father. “Why it has to be later?”

“Because now daddy has to bathe Hara first.” He reasoned out as he ushered his daughter into the bathroom. “Daddy will stay here. Just call me when you are done.”

“Yes, daddy!”

Yong Hwa sighed in relief when Hara was no longer questioning him. He weakly went to her wardrobe and took out her favorite pajama and neatly put them on her bed before taking his seat at her couch.

***

Chanyeol slowly approached Shin Hye who was looking busy preparing Hara’s book for tomorrow. Shin Hye realized Chanyeol was coming towards her, and smiled earnestly as she looked up at him.

“Why?” she asked when Chanyeol seemed to be hesitate to speak up.

“Noona, I need you to send me to airport tomorrow after you send Hara to school.”

“You are not coming with us to Hong Kong?” Her soft gazes fell on him, at the same time feeling unsatisfied with him.

“I will come but I want to see dad before going.” He exclaimed.

Shin Hye simply nodded her head before diverting back her attention to Hara’s books. They both remained silence for a while until suddenly Shin Hye decided to break the silence between them.

“Are you going to tell dad that you are going to Hong Kong with us?”

Chanyeol frantically shook his head. “I will tell him I am going with friends.”

“He will understand it, noona. Don’t worry.” He assured her when Shin Hye tend to be a little insecure.

***

Shin Hye snuggled deeper into his embrace when Yong Hwa gently pulled her closer to him closing the gaps between them while her fingers were running softly on his chest. Yong Hwa grunted when Shin Hye was moving her legs against him before sandwiching her legs together with his.

“So, he is going to take different flight from us?” Yong Hwa asked.

Shin Hye nodded. She was more interested on playing with his bare chest.

“I really miss dad.” Shin Hye sighed. “I really miss him, Yong.”

“Should we visit him before going to Hong Kong? You know we can always go and visit him.”

Shin Hye shook her head sadly. “I don’t want to spoil anyone mood.”

“You miss your dad, love. I don’t want to be a reason you becoming distant with your dad. No matter what he is still your dad.”

“I know, Yong-”

“Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter