Uncovered truth

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Here." Zico placed a cup of strawberry milkshake in front of Eunmi. "If I didn't remember wrongly, strawberry was your favourite fruit." he smiled softly.

Eunmi's eyes lit up and she began on the straw happily. "Woah maa~" she grinned.

Zico chuckled inwardly. *Why is she still as cute as ever?*

Eunmi drank half the cup in one mouth, before blinking at Zico in confusion, reality setting in. "How did you know strawberry was my favourite fruit? Woo Jiho?" she asked curiously.

Zico ducked his head. *Of course I knew. I knew everything about you. Almost as much as L.Joe did.*

FLASHBACK

Young Zico had brought an additional bottle with him to school that day. In one Hello Kitty bottle, there was plain water meant for him. In the other bottle, he had put in Banana milk which he begged his mother to buy for him despite their poor family finances.

He smiled to himself. *I hope Eunmi will like Banana milk. Taemin told me that Banana milk is the number one drink. All girls will like it.*

"I hope she'll like it too." Zico mumbled as he made his way (More like hopped) his way to school. Once he reached school, his eyes frantically searched the compounds for any signs of that ahjuma like girl.

"Eunmi ah!" L.Joe hopped to the girl with overly sized spectacles sitting by the playground reading a book, ignoring all the snickers from everyone else. "I bought you your favorite strawberry juice! Drink up!"

Eunmi brightened. "Thank you Byunghun oppa! I love strawberry the most!" she squealed. "I like Byunghun Oppa the most too!"

Zico flinched and looked down at his bottle, clutched tightly between his small hands. Tears gathered behind his eyes. *Why is that Byunghun the best? Why can't you see me even though I treat you well too, Eunmi ah?*

His face hardened. "Maybe if I treat her badly, she'll notice me." he muttered. With a determined look, he strode over to Eunmi and emptied the Banana milk onto Eunmi's head.

Eunmi gasped in surprise as the cold milk ruined her hair and uniform. "Yah Woo JiHo what is your problem?" L.Joe growled protectively.

Zico smirked at Eunmi. "I just can't stand you and your awful hair, monster." he said in a cold voice. Eunmi sobbed softly, looking at him with hurt and confused eyes. Zico willed himself not to show his concern. "I hate you, Mimi Monster." he growled, before storming off.

He hid behind the wall and saw Eunmi looking in his direction, with L.Joe comforting her. Zico bit his lips, guilty that he made her cry. "But if it makes you notice me, I'll do anything." he muttered.


END OF FLASHBACK

Zico met Eunmi's curious and innocent eyes and he bit his lips nervously. "You misunderstood everything, Mimi monster." Zico lowered his gaze guiltily. "I didn't treat you badly because I hated you."

Confusion flashed in Eunmi's eyes. "But you said.." she frowned.

"I know I told you that I hated you." Zico nodded. "But it was the opposite of what I felt. You were always around L.Joe. You always smiled for L.Joe. You never laid your gaze on anyone besides L.Joe." he grumbled.

"But he's my bestfriend." Eunmi protested.

"I know." Zico sighed. "But I had always thought you two were a bit more than friends since I knew what L.Joe's feelings were too. And honestly, I was rather surprised that the person you're engaged to isn't him but some other guy." Zico looked at her.

Eunmi smiled softly. "Jaejoong is the special guy in my life. Byunghun oppa is just my friend, and besides, he has Mihye now."

Zico nodded. "But at that time, you never looked at me. Sure you talked to me and all, but L.Joe always got your attention and whisked you away before I could have a proper conversation with you. I wanted you to notice me, Eunmi ah. Because I liked you." he confessed.

Eunmi's eyes grew as wide as saucers. "HUH?" she shrieked. "WHAT?"

Zico had to chuckle at her comical expression. She looked like a lost puppy, confused. "I thought by being the bully and constantly saying bad things to you, you would think I'm cool and like me back." Zico shook his head. "I was so stupid that time."

He looked Eunmi in the eye. "I'm sorry if I hurt you that time, Mimi monster. I didn't mean to. In fact it was the opposite of my intentions. I'm really sorry." he bowed his head.

Eunmi smiled. "It's okay." she waved it away. "At least I know that you didn't hate me or anything." she smiled, but her eyes were awkward, upon seeing how she was just confessed to by a guy.

Zico noticed and he faked a wide grin. "But that's in the past Mimi monster! I don't feel that way anymore!" he chirped in a lively manner. "Man! I wanna get engaged like you too!"

Eunmi immediately loosened up and giggled. "I'm sure you'll find yourself a girl, Jiho Oppa."

Zico froze, his heart skipping a beat. *Jiho..oppa?* he smiled to himself. *Maybe that little white lie wasn't that bad after all. She isn't awkward with me, and she even called me oppa. Jiho.. oppa.*

MEANWHILE

"Sir please calm down and just wait patiently by the couch," the counter girl pleaded desperately. "You're scaring all the other guests!"

Jaejoong clutched at his hair, going berserk. "BUT MY GIRL DISAPPEARED! What if someone kidnaps her or something? She's too precious for me to loose you stupid woman! Go find her NOW!" he roared.

"The other people on the beach said that the lifeguard saved her from the waters and he brought her to dry up. I'm sure she's fine." the girl tried saying.

"WHAT STUPID LIFEGUARD IS THAT?" Jaejoong yelled. "If he dares touch my Alien Ahjuma he's going to get it! And how dare he take my girl away when it's OUR pollen moon? I'M GOING TO SUE HIS BUTTS OFF!"

The girl retreated, obviously frightened. Jaejoong paced at the front entrance of the hotel. *Alien Ahjuma.. Where are you!!*