Threat

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

 

Jaejoong found himself looking for Eunmi the first thing he stepped into the school grounds.

Suhee found his eyes darting around and tugged on his shirt. "What are you looking for Jaejoong Oppa?"

Jaejoong blinked. "Ah nothing." he denied and walked Suhee to her class.

All of a sudden, Eunmi appeared out of nowhere, still in her weird nerdy outfit. But today, Jaejoong didn't think it was ugly or anything, in fact, it rather suited her innocent character.

"JOONGIE!!" she squealed. Jaejoong pretended to be irritated but in fact, he was hiding a smile.

Suhee scowled and hung on tighter to Jaejoong's arm. "What do you want?"

Eunmi ignored Suhee and smiled at Jaejoong. "Did you receive my messages last night Joongie?" she asked hopefully.

Jaejoong turned slightly red. "Er yeah."

"Did you remember anything Joongie?" Eunmi asked hopefully.

"Stop pestering Jaejoong Oppa, Eunmi." Suhee said in an innocent tone, but sending glares to Eunmi.

Jaejoong just went with it, but he didn't really like how Suhee was treating Eunmi. Eunmi pouted.

"Joongie!" she tried again.

Jaejoong was actually holding his breath, anticipating what she was going to say next.

"Can you go on a date with me?" she asked with large eyes.

Jaejoong raised his brows, trying hard to fight the smile that was struggling to surface.

"No." Suhee said first before Jaejoong could say anything.

Jaejoong was surprised at the disappointment he felt. *Come on Kim Jaejoong! Of course you can't go on a date with her!*

Eunmi looked at Jaejoong hopefully, hoping that he would say otherwise. "I have a girlfriend Eunmi, I can't go on a date with you." he forced himself to say.

The regret from saying it hit him immediately once Eunmi's smile faltered. She sighed softly, her eyes looking depressed once again.

He noticed these depressed eyes were popping out more frequently recently.

Suhee pulled Jaejoong along and he just followed along. He bit his lips and shook his head. *You love Suhee, Jaejoong. Suhee.* he repeated in his head.

 

Eunmi didn't turn up for the first half of the class and Suhee was smirking all the way. L.Joe and Mihye were looking around anxiously, but the one that was the most worried was Zico.

"Mrs Lee, I'm going to the toilet for a while." Zico informed the teacher and ran out of the class before waiting for her reply.

He ran to the restrooms at once and stopped in front of the ladies. He perked up his ears and not to his surprise, he heard soft crying from inside.

"Mimi monster?" he called softly.

"Jiho Oppa?" Eunmi came out, her eyes puffy and red.

"What happened Eunmi ah?" Zico wiped her tears worriedly. Eunmi sniffed. "Nothing much. Just that Joongie rejected me again."

Zico frowned. *That Jaejoong.*

"Don't worry and try again tomorrow Eunmi ah." Zico encouraged. "You can do it! FIGHTING!"

Eunmi giggled. "Fighting!"

 

Jaejoong scowled. "What are you doing here?" he asked Zico who was waiting for Jaejoong to be dismissed from class.

Zico glared at him. "Just to give you some warning before it's too late."

"What are you-" Jaejoong started.

"Don't you dare make Eunmi cry again." Zico growled and pushed Jaejoong against the wall.

Jaejoong frowned. *I made her cry?*

"I came back to realize that she was taken by you." Zico snarled. "I accepted it and gave you guys blessings. But I won't take it if you make her cry."

"Get it in your head Kim Jaejoong." Zico growled. "I will take her away if she sheds another tear because of you."

Jaejoong glared back. "Don't you dare."

Zico raised his brows. He didn't expect Jaejoong to have that reaction. He expected him to be nonchalant instead.

Zico smirked inwardly. *This might just work.*