The Note

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong waited outside Eunmi's apartment, pacing round like a maniac. He watched as the shadow paced around in the second level.

*Babe isn't sleeping as well.* he bit his lip. "Open up babe!" Jaejoong knocked again, his knuckles red. "I'm sorry i really am. Please hear me out! Hmm?" he pleaded.

He caught Eunmi peeking out of the window and he brightened like a lightbulb. Eunmi opened the window and looked at him emotionlessly. "Go home Joongie. I'm tired. Let's talk again tomorrow."

She closed the window before Jaejoong could say a word. The lights of her room turned off after a few moments and Jaejoong sighed.

"She really doesn't want to see me.." He muttered.

He blamed himself thoroughly. He admits that he was a bastard to tie his girl down like that. He did want her to be by her side at all times but if it was through these methods...he would be a bastard.

"I'm sorry."



Eunmi opened the door the next day cautiously. To her surprise, she didn't see Jaejoong around. She blinked in surprise.

Instead, she found a note stuck on her front door.

Dear Alien Ahjuma,

I know I did wrong, binding you down in our relationship like that. I know I overdid it.

Today, go to school with L.Joe. I know it's been a long time since you had the chance to have your best friend bonding time with him.

And again, I'm really sorry. And I love you.

Loves,
Jaejoong the stupid

Eunmi softened and she finally noticed L.Joe leaning against the tree watching her with an amused expression. "If that letter didn't mention me I bet you would have just walked past without noticing me." he chuckled.

Eunmi blushed and strolled by his side. "Aniya Oppa. Let's go to school then." she smiled.

L.Joe glanced at her occasionally, noticing that she was deep in her thoughts. Jaejoong had spent many hours whining to him last night and begging L.Joe to talk good things about himself to his precious Alien Ahjuma.

L.Joe smirked to himself. *I'm not going to be such a good friend after all.*

"You know..." L.Joe started. "Jaejoong was really overboard yesterday."

Eunmi furrowed her brows at the memory. "He should have trusted you, trusted your friends, respected your freedom. Don't you agree?" L.Joe continued, completely enjoying himself.

Eunmi's nostrils flared in exasperation. L.Joe chuckled to himself at her expression. He stopped walking and Eunmi stopped too, looking at him curiously.

"But you know that he loves you right?" L.Joe asked in a gentle voice.

Eunmi softened and nodded. L.Joe smiled. "And you love him too. That's all that matters. Other obstacles may come but because both of you love each other, nothing else matters. Just remember that, Eunmi ah."

Eunmi smiled widely and hugged L.Joe. "Gomawo Byunghun Oppa. You always solve all my problems." she sniffed his chest and wrinkled her nose.

L.Joe chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Why? Not used to this smell now that you've gotten used to Kim Jaejoong's smell?"

Eunmi scoffed. "Too bad this chest belongs to my baby Mihye now." L.Joe mused.

Eunmi giggled and they went to school in a happy mood.



Several notes were stuck all around when Eunmi reached school. In her locker, in her math textbook, on her chair, etc.

Each one was Jaejoong telling her he loved her, how sorry he was, how stupid he was.

By the end of the day, Eunmi was smiling like the idiot she was, forgiving Jaejoong completely. He watched her from the sidelines, smiling even brighter when the corners of her lip curved slightly upwards because of his notes.

Jaejoong grinned. He would give her space for the rest of the afternoon and claim her back to tonight.

Eunmi had time to get together with Mr Jung again, L.Joe and Mihye, playing a little with the rest of DBSK. She had a fun time but the tugging feeling at her heart was practically screaming in her face.

She missed Jaejoong. Even if it was an afternoon, she wanted him back.

She hurried home, hoping that he would be there.

She found his pair of shoes outside her door and she smiled. She took off her own pair of shoes anxiously, only to stop when she saw another note on the front of her door.

"Oh Joongie.." she giggled, taking it down to read.

She frowned slightly when she realized the handwriting on the front was nothing like Jaejoong's.



To Park Eunmi

You can seduce him in 10 steps? I can make it in 5.

Watch out




Eunmi blinked. What was this talking about?

Suddenly, the front door opened and Jaejoong wrapped her in his arms. "You're home babe." he nuzzled in the crook of her neck. "I'm really sorry babe."

"Forgiven Joongie." she giggled.

The new letter grew forgotten as Eunmi stuffed it in her bag and hugged him back.