Marriage

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"What was that?" Jaejoong furrowed his brows as he thought about the sudden memory that came into his mind.

He couldn't see the girl, he couldn't make out her features. No matter how long Jaejoong tried to remember, the girl's face remained a blur.

He sighed and plopped himself on the chair. He could still feel the love he had for that girl, it was still making his heart pump in an inhuman manner.

"That must have been Suhee." Jaejoong convinced himself. "She's my girlfriend and fiancé right?"

Somehow, he didn't sound too sure.

The maid called him down as his grandmother wanted to meet him. Jaejoong cleared his thoughts and went down.

He was surprised to see both his parents and Suhee also siting on the couch. "What's the big occasion?" he asked curiously.

Granny Kim smiled. "I think it's time Jaejoong. You've already gotten engaged with Suhee, so now I think it's time for the real marriage."

Jaejoong froze. "W-what?" he coughed in shock.

"Aren't you glad?" Granny Kim asked. "You wanted together married to her as soon as possible in the past."

Jaejoong bit his lip unsurely. "But that was when I remember who she was... I just woke up not long ago Halmeoni. The only memories I have with Suhee are these two weeks. I don't think..."

"Nonsense." Granny Kim waved his concerns away. "You van create more memories with her after you two get married. It's final."

Suhee smiled and cuddled with Jaejoong, but Jaejoong looked away, knowing that he couldn't reproduce the same anticipation.

Mr and Mrs Kim exchanged looks, worried. *Omonim is really too much. What if Jaejoong really marries the girl he doesn't love? He'll regret it for life.*

Granny Kim smiled. *I sense some hesitation from my grandson. Its best to tie him down with marriage before he retaliates.*



Eunmi walked to school normally for the first time, and not hopping like a rabbit. She smiled down at the turtle she bought in the plastic tank she was holding.

It was the same species as Mr and Mrs Turbie, except smaller. A young Turbie. *If we put baby Turbie with Mr and Mrs Turbie, we'll have a Turbie family.* Eunmi smiled softly.

She went to find Jaejoong immediately when she arrived. She saw Jaejoong and Suhee sitting at a table, Suhee resting her head on Jaejoong's shoulder.

Eunmi tried hard not to flinch, taking a deep breath, before she went over.

"I can't wait for us to get married Jaejoong Oppa!" Suhee squealed.

Eunmi froze. *Married?*

Jaejoong forced a smile. "Yeah." he managed to squeeze out. He was still unsure about this whole thing. He couldn't picuture himself spending his whole life with this woman, it didn't seem right.

"When is it going to be?" Jaejoong asked half-heartedly. Suhee puffed her cheeks. "Didnt you listen just now? Halmeoni said in a weeks time."

"A week's time." Eunmi dropped the tank she was holding. Jaejoong and Suhee spun their heads round in shock.

Eunmi met eyes with Jaejoong and she looked away. *Don't look Alien Ahjuma! Don't cry in front of him.*

She picked up the poor turtle hurriedly, thankful that it was still alive. The water in the tank had spilled and the tank broke in half.

Eunmi carried the small turtle carefully. *I'm going to be nice to you baby Turbie. Even if the owner of your Mrs Turbie doesn't love you.*

A tear landed on the turtle and it looked at Eunmi curiously. Eunmi straightened herself and ran off as fast as she could without a back glance. *Step 9. Failed.*

Jaejoong felt his heart cringing at the way Eunmi looked, so broken and depressed. He didn't like it at all.

Suhee giggled and clung onto him. "She must give up now. We're already getting married." Jaejoong lowered his gaze. *Somehow, I don't want her to give up.*



"Mianhae.. I can't do this anymore." Eunmi croaked, burying her face in Zico's chest. "I don't want to do it anymore. It hurts. It hurts so bad."

Zico softened and her hair. L.Joe sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I can't believe Hyung really listened to his grandmother like that." Changmin whispered.

"She can make him believe in anything if his memory doesn't come back." U-Kwon cried.

Yunho looked at Eunmi crying and he softened. "Eunmi ah, you can't give up now. There's only one step left. Try it please?"

Eunmi shook her head. "I don't want to put on a smile to face him again. You don't know how tiring it is to pretend it's okay when your boyfriend is cheating in front of you."

"Eunmi.." Zico sighed. "It's the last shot. Please? Even if Jaejoong really doesn't remember, at least you tried. Please do it for all of us. We want the old Jaejoong back."

Junsu nodded. "Youre the only sister-in-law we recognize. Please Eunmi."

Eunmi thought for a while before nodding. "Fine. But this time I won't hope for anything. I'll just let him go if everything fails."

Everyone sighed. *Jaejoong. Please remember your girl soon or you'll lose her forever.*