Zico + Pollen Moon

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

CHAPTER 4: Zico

Jaejoong's eyes grew wide as Eunmi fell into another's guys arms. He clenched his fists and stormed over, pulling Eunmi out of the guy's arms immediately.

The guy held on to Eunmi, to both of their surprise. Jaejoong scowled at the guy, only to find that he was the one who had his arms wrapped around Eunmi's waist just earlier.

Eunmi's eyes were wide open as she recognized her savior. "Omo it's you again!" she gasped.

"Don't be so rough to your future bride." the man advised.

Jaejoong glared at him murderously. "Who are you to talk?" he growled. "Why are you even here? I don't think you're acquainted to us, you shouldn't even be at this party." he spat.

The guy twisted his lips slightly and his gaze fell on Eunmi. "Well..." he said slowly. "I don't know you, Kim Jaejoong... But I know Eunmi."

Jaejoong's shot at Eunmi wide in surprise. Eunmi blinked, confused. "Eh?" she mumbled. "I think you got it wrong. I don't know you."

Jaejoong smirked and circled his arm round Eunmi's waist. "See? My future wife says she doesn't know you. So go."

The guy ignored Jaejoong and stared into Eunmi's eyes. "You really don't remember me, Mimi monster? I'm Woo Jiho." he smiled softly, kind of hesitant.

Eunmi blinked once. Twice. Thri-

"Woo JIHO??" she shrieked in shock. "What are you.. You... Why...?" she gaped, unable to formulate any proper sentences.

Before Jaejoong could say anything, L.Joe strode up and stood in front of Eunmi protectively. "Woo Jiho, it's a long time since middle school. You better don't do anything to screw this engagement." he snarled.

Eunmi cowered behind L.Joe's back, obviously scared of this Woo Jiho guy. Jaejoong frowned. *Who is he?*

Zico sighed. "Look. We were once classmates alright? I just... I just want to say congratulations." he said sincerely.

L.Joe bit his lip, thinking deeply. It didn't seem like Zico was lying. L.Joe stepped aside to let Zico talk to Eunmi.

Eunmi immediately ran behind Jaejoong in fright. Pain flashed in Zico's eyes. "Look, Mimi monster.. No i mean, Eunmi. I'm really sorry for all I've done alright? But, even if you don't believe me, you really meant a lot to me despite how I seem to act. I just wanted to say congratulations."

Eunmi peeked from behind Jaejoong's shoulder, hesitating. After few moments, she took Zico's hand that was in the air and gave it a small shake. "Thank you for coming." she replied meekly.

Zico nodded and smiled softly. "I'll get going. I don't think I'm welcomed here." he glanced at Jaejoong's murderous face. He flashed a smile at Eunmi. "Congrats, once again Mimi monster."

With that, he left.

Leaving a very puzzled Jaejoong, curious L.Joe and oblivious Eunmi.

The music started playing, signaling the first dance. Jaejoong led Eunmi to the middle of the room and began waltzing slowly with her. Eunmi didn't know how to dance as usual, so she just shook slowly to the rhythm with him.

Jaejoong pouted as he rested his forehead against hers. "Yah Alien Ahjuma. Who's that Woo Jiho guy just now? Why did you look so frightened?"

Eunmi puffed her cheeks, remembering the past. "He was one of my classmates from middle school, Joongie. I was really scared of him all along." she said in a small voice.

Jaejoong raised his brows, caressing her cheek softly. "Why?"

Eunmi lowered her gaze and stared at Jaejoong's feet. "He was a bully, Joongie. He never picked on anyone else, he targeted me all my middle school life." she said softly. "He called me more names than anyone else did. He played more pranks than all the other people did add up together. I don't know why he hated me do much."

Jaejoong her hair. His brows were furrowed in confusion.

From what he saw, what that Jiho guy felt from Eunmi was nothing near hate. In fact, the adoration in his eyes were rather similar to when Jaejoong looked at Eunmi.

But he held back his suspicions. "He must have been blind." Jaejoong whispered. "How can anyone not love my Alien Ahjuma?"

Eunmi giggled. "Anyway I was lucky to have Byunghun Oppa with me. He was the one who protected me from Jiho's attacks. I just wonder why he even bothered to come today." she puffed her cheeks deep in thought.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Look at you talking about L.Joe like that. He's lucky he got a girlfriend, or I'll just smash my fist in his face." he joked.

Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "I'll never get to talk to any males anymore if you're so protective of me."

Jaejoong chuckled and brought her nearer to him. "I'm glad you know. Cause you're only mine." he whispered huskily, before bringing his lips to hers in a soft, gently loving kiss.
 




CHAPTER 5: Pollen Moon

Eunmi peered out of the car, her eyes wide and curious. "Where are we going Joongie? This doesn't look like the way back to my house." she blinked.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Because we aren't going there babe. Married couples go on their honey moon when they get married right?" he asked. "Now it's our turn to go on our pollen moon when we just got engaged!"

Eunmi rolled her eyes. "Pollen moon?" she puffed her cheeks."I never even heard of that before!" she protested. "And how about school? Don't we need to go to school?"

Jaejoong pouted and scooted nearer to her. "We need to go on this pollen moon!! I don't careeee!" he whined. "We'll just skip school for a week or so and we'll go back. Promise!"

Eunmi's eyes grew wide. "ONE WEEK???" she shrieked in horror, her Alien Ahjuma-rish nerdy mind calcutating as fast as lighting. "That's fifty periods of lessons we are missing Joongie! How can we catch up? I don't care too! I'm only going for a day. You can stay there for the rest of the time if you want."

Jaejoong's face fell. "Why would I stay there if my wifey isn't around?" he made an aegyo face. "PLEASEEEE babe. Just one week?"

"NO." Eunmi turned her face to the other side. Her heart was fluttering really, at the sight of such a cute aegyo face. But the thought of missing school made her horrified. It was unspeakable. To a nerd like her, missing school was TABOO.

Jaejoong sighed. "Ahjusshi. Not the airport. We won't be going to Europe anymore. We'll just go to the nearest beach resort or hotel around here."

Eunmi's face lit up and she cuddled Jaejoong's arm. "You're the best Joongie!" she squealed in delight.

Jaejoong sighed and patted his bulky pocket. "Yeah. Anything for you baby." he smiled bitterly. *Man! The whole 24 pack I brought won't be of use at all...* he scowled.



"Joongie this place is so pretty!" Eunmi's eyes were shining like diamonds, her hands spread out feeling the sea breeze. She ran around the beach in her sun dress that was flapping crazily in the wind, and took off her shoes, playing in the water.

Jaejoong smiled unconsciously, seeing the child-like behaviour of his girlfriend. He took of his shoes as well, and ran after her, hugging her waist from behind. "Want to go for a swim in the sea? I heard there's a shop that sells swimsuits here." Jaejoong suggested.

"YESSS!!" Eunmi squealed. "Let's go NOWWW!" she pulled Jaejoong along, wanting to jump into the inviting salt waters as fast as possible.

Jaejoong chuckled and let himself be pulled along, with a sly grin on his face. *If there's a beach, there'll be bikinis. I wonder what colour bikini my baby will wear?* he smiled dreamily.

...

Jaejoong gaped in horror as Eunmi came out of the swimwear store, wearing a diving suit and having a rubber float round her waist.


Diving-Suit-WS9045-.jpg

childrens-pool-inflatable-swimming-swim-
Jaejoong looked her up and down, frowning at her swimsuit. Besides her face, hands and feet, there wasn't anymore skin exposed! WHAT IS THIS!!!

"Babe.. there are many other designs of swimsuits there you see?" he pointed at the bikinis. "Why don't you buy those? And what's with the rubber float?"

Eunmi grinned. "This swimsuit is JJANG! It has the most cloth and it is the cheapest! It's the best buy Joongie!" she smiled victoriously. "And as for the rubber float." she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "It's because I don't know how to swim."

Jaejoong raised his brows. "Babe you don't know how to swim? I'll teach you!" he offered excited. "On one condition." he smirked, seeing Eunmi look at him curiously.

"Change into one of those bikinis."


*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*

HI PEOPLE!!

If you guys subscribed to my "I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!" fic you would know, that I have a new story idea that I really want to start on, but I'll wait till this fic is finished.

So.. I'LL SPAM UPDATES FOR THIS ONE! *throws confetti* (Oh yeah exams are over)

At the same time, updates for "I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!" and my other fics may in turn slow down.

I hope you guys (who subscribed to other fics as well) understand and not unsubscribe.

Readers of this fic only: well this is a good news right?? ^^

I hope you guys will support me in my future works and the new fic when I post it up.

GOMAWO guys. You guys are such lovely readers. :DDD