Missing Female Lead

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong laid on his bed, a smile permanently etched on his face.

He chuckled softly, pressing his cellphone against his ear. "Babe, if you're so excited about the engagement, what will you be like when it's the real wedding?"

Eunmi pouted from the other end of the line. "Don't tell me you're not excited Joongie.."

"No." Jaejoong denied. "I'm excited. But being the cool Kim Jaejoong I am, I don't shriek and squeal like you."

"Pffft act cool." Eunmi scoffed cutely.

Jaejoong chuckled again. He had been doing that a lot lately.

"It's late babe. Why don't you go to sleep?" Jaejoong convinced. "We'll see each other tomorrow at the engagement party anyway."

"BUT IM SO EXCITEDDDDDD!!!" Eunmi screamed into the phone.

Jaejoong held the phone far away from his ear, wincing. "But you'll have dark rings and all and you won't look pretty. You know, like a panda?? Like that Lee Seungri guy from the Big Bang gang in our school. You don't want to look like that right?"

Silence.

Jaejoong blinked. "Babe?"

More silence.

Jaejoong raised his brows. "Alien Ahjuma?"

Jaejoong pressed his ears to the phone and held faint slow breathing sounds. "Mmmmmfff..." someone mumbled.

Jaejoong chuckled. "That girl. She was all excited one second and now she fell asleep on me." he muttered.

"Baby.." Jaejoong whispered. "Goodnight and sweet dreams babe." he made a kissing sound before hanging off and going to sleep himself.



"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT AROUND?" Jaejoong shrieked, his face pale. "She already got ready for the party isn't it?"

MiHye bit her lips. "I'm so sorry Jaejoong sshi! After she got dressed up and everything, she suddenly stood up and said she had to tell her engagement to someone and she ran off."

Jaejoong face palmed himself. *What is that Alien Ahjuma thinking? She can tell them later! The engagement party is about to start and all the guests are here!*

Junsu snickered. "Do you think sister-in-law doesn't want to be engaged to you anymore?"

Jaejoong shot him a look. "No way. She loves me more than anything."

Junsu made a doubtful face that Jaejoong really wished to land his fist in. "I don't think so~~" Junsu elbowed Changmin. "What do you think?"

Changmin looked up, his mouth full with the lobster salad that they were serving before the party started. "Hmmmm??? Mmaaawd aaahh mmuuu ddaawging aahhbbaaawww?" he blinked. (Translation: hmmm? What are you talking about?)

Yunho gagged. "Forget it. I don't think I'm touching that lobster salad." he turned to Jaejoong and patted his shoulder. "I'm sure she just got into one of her crazy fits. She'll come back."

Yoochun nodded. "Yeah. She loves you that much, everyone can tell. She won't leave you at the altar.. Or maybe it isn't the altar yet but you know what I mean."

Jaejoong paced outside his mansion anxious, face pale, fists clenched. *Alien Ahjuma wait till you come back. I'm going to kill you with a million Jaejoong kisses for making me worry like this.*



"ANNYEONGGGG!!" Eunmi waved at the pond full of turtles. "I came to tell you the happy news since I forgot to notify all of you guys!"

The turtles looked at her emotionlessly. "I'm going to get engaged to Joongie today!" she squealed.

Other nerds and geeks in the turtle park looked at her, weirdly. One, It was strange for a girl to be on the turtle park. Two, it was strange for a BEAUTIFUL girl to be in the turtle park. Three, HELL IT'S A GIRL IN THE TURTLE PARK!!

"You know who's Joongie?" Eunmi giggled at the nearest turtle. "He's the awesomely handsome guy that came with me the last time! He's so good looking isn't he?"

The turtle turned around and plopped itself into the river. Eunmi pouted at the lack of response she received. (I mean, what was she expecting?)

Suddenly, someone tapped Eunmi on the shoulder. Eunmi turned and saw the same geeky guy she met the other time in the turtle park, who asked her if she wanted to be his soulmate.

His eyes were shining. "Hello. Do you remember me?" he grinned, revealing a veggie stuck in his teeth.

Eunmi blinked. "Oh! You're the guy who asked me to be his soulmate!"

The guy smiled. "That offer is still on you know!" he exclaimed. "You can still be my soulmate if you want! If you broke off with that mean guy you can come with me I'm a hundred times better!" he blabbered.

"But I'm getting engaged today." she blinked.

Engaged. ENGAGED.

"Oh no the engagement party!!" Eunmi shrieked and picked up her lower part of the dress. "Im late for the party! Nice to meet you but I must go! Bye!"

She ran off at top speed leaving a very sad geeky guy. "She's still taken." he pouted.

He brightened seconds later. "But at least she said bye!"

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

YAY Peeps!! I'm so happy that My Gangster Roommate got featured! *throws confetti*

It caught me by surprise since it was one of my earlier works and it was completed ages ago.

But i never expected to be featured again so soon.

SO I'VE DECIDED TO UPDATE ALL MY FICS TODAY!!

th_tumblr_l0bgx28o3o1qzh193.gifth_tumblr_l77vxxxknr1qa1d0io1_250.gifth_tumblr_l9qja1a7FU1qaysiz.gifth_tumblr_lbfxstqXaa1qbkp2n.gifth_tumblr_laxsu25Hku1qzjlh5.gifth_tumblr_lbh4skLZXi1qbzdsu.gif

AND IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE AWESOME READERS LIKE YOUUUUU!!! ^^

 

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT!

 

I LOVE YOU you !!!

YES YOUUUU!! <3