Uncontrollable

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Mr Jung!" Eunmi chirped and went over to hug the old man.

"Aish why are you here you clumsy girl.." Mr Jung grumbled. "You'll only flip all the pans and pots and ruin my dear shop like you always do."

"Aww Mr Jung don't say that!" Eunmi wrinkled her nose.

Even though Mr Jung doesn't really treat Eunmi well, they have an unique bond. Only Eunmi can fully understand what Mr Jung is feeling, and even though he grumbles about her, he cares. After all, she has worked for him for a long time.

"Do you need my help, Mr Jung?" Eunmi asked, looking around.

Mi Hye was already serving the customers since she was still working at the shop. L.Joe was just helping her out, carrying the heavy tubs of ice cream and sneaking kisses whenever he could.

Mr Jung waved her away. "No way!" he scoffed. "What if you destroy my shop? And you're not working here anymore.." he mumbled with a tinge of sadness. "You should be a guest. I'll get you some ice cream. I just made it!" he smiled.

Eunmi smiled back. Mr Jung realised he was smiling and he fixed his expression, and went off to get her ice cream. Eunmi giggled and looked around at the familiar shop. Guys around were looking at her, totally absorbing the sight of a pretty lady amongst them.

Mr Jung came back and glared at all the guys and they looked away quickly. He gave her a bowl of strawberry ice cream and watched her eat. He smiled softly. *Eunmi has grown up so much. I'm rather sad to see her go.*

Eunmi caught him looking and put a spoon to his mouth. "Say AHHH~~" she said cutely.

Mr Jung removed the smile from his face. "Pffft no. What am I? 18? I'm 51 already." he grumbled. Eunmi pouted. "You're still 18 to me!"

Mr Jung chuckled. *I'll miss you when you go, Eunmi.*



"I will come often Mr Jung!" Eunmi bowed. "Even though I'm not working here anymore, I'll miss this place!"

Mr Jung pursed his lips. "Don't come anymore. Just enjoy your married life." he said, looking away.

L.Joe chuckled at the old man's stubborn character. "Translations means that he wants you to enjoy your married life first, but when time permits, he wants you back."

Mr Jung glared at L.Joe. "Yah kid. If you're not helping out here for free I would chase you out immediately."

L.Joe shrugged. "Then I'll bring my girl away with me." he slung his arm round Mihye's shoulder. "Just admit that you'll miss her, Mr Jung." Mihye giggled.

Eunmi looked at Mr Jung expectantly. Mr Jung grumbled under his breath and pushed a tub of ice cream into Eunmi's hands. "Take it and share it with your husband." he muttered, not looking at her.

Eunmi smiled and threw her hands round Mr Jung. "I'll miss you Mr Jung! Even though you're a grumpy old man, but I love you!" she cheered.

Mr Jung fought back a smile but failed. "Yeah yeah.. whatever."

Eunmi finally bade goodbye to Mr Jung after hugging him for 15 minutes, making the old man grumble for the whole time. She hopped her way back home, careful not to overturn the tub of ice cream.

She skipped over a large rock and her plastic bag containing the tub of ice cream flew out of her hands. It knocked hard onto a guy's forehead and he stumbled. "Oooff!"

Eunmi's eyes widened and she rushed to the guy. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" she faltered. "Jiho Oppa?"

Zico blinked in surprise. "Mimi Monster?" he smiled pleasantly. "Where are you going?"

Eunmi picked up the tub of ice cream and puffed her cheeks. "I'm going home. I just went to the ice cream cafe."

Zico ruffled her hair. "I'll walk you then. Come on." he grinned, happy to have some time with her after a whole day.

Eunmi and Zico walked (and Eunmi skipped) back towards her house, making small talk all the way.

"I'll treat you to ice cream some time Jiho Oppa!" Eunmi promised. "The ice cream at the cafe is THEEEE BESSTTT!!" she put out her thumb in front of his face.

Zico chuckled. "You worked there before right? If you're so pretty, I bet you attracted a lot of male customers. Was Jaejoong one of those male customers that was attracted to you then?"

Eunmi pouted and shook her head. "I met him first in the cafe and we hated each other. I hated him because I thought he ate humans." she giggled at the memory. "And he hated me because I looked like an ahjuma."

Zico raised his brows. "Then how did both of you fall in love?"

Eunmi smiled dreamily. "Because of two stupid bets."

Before she could elaborate, a man ran towards them and threw a hard punch at Zico's face. Zico fell back in shock.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL?" Jaejoong roared. 

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

HELLO!!!

Yeah yeah scold me all you want to..BUT THAT "START WRITING" button was begging for me to click on it!! I CAN'T IGNORE ITTTTTT^^

so yeah.. NEW FIC AGAIN

 

My Boyfriend's IQ <50 [CLICK]

 

Please check it out! <<333