Jaejoong Phobia

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong pouted slightly as Eunmi sent him looks. "Babeeee..." he began.

Eunmi raised her brows. Jaejoong sighed. "Arraso. But you owe me ten kisses okay?" he pecked her lips.

"Nine." Eunmi grinned. She pushed him nearer to Suhee. "Go!" she mouthed.

Jaejoong sighed. He had waited for three whole hours before it was break time to see his girl. He wanted to spend every second with her and now what! She's pushing her to another girl.

*Just get it over and done with Kim Jaejoong. Nine kisses with baby.* he encouraged himself.

He walked awkwardly to Suhee who was chatting easily with Changmin and Yoochun. Yoochun and her were talking about cooking and Changmin was just describing the tastes of those dishes in question.

Just hearing Changmin describe the dishes are even better than tasting them personally. The way he had the vast amount if vocabulary stored in the handsome head of his, and helped by the fact that he was almost a food expert, his descriptions were highly accurate.

"Hey what are you guys talking about!" Jaejoong cut in and squeezed between Changmin and Suhee.

Suhee immediately froze and she changed places with Yoochun, away from Jaejoong. The latter frowned. *What?? Did that just happen?*

Yoochun and Changmin exchanged glances.

*One*

*Two*

*Three*

...

"HAHAHAHAHA DID YOU SEE THAT??" Yoochun guffawed. "TOTALLY HYUNG!! That was hilarious!" Changmin clutched his stomach. "Jaejoong Hyung is unwanted!!"

"Yah!" Jaejoong pouted. He smiled at Suhee. "You're not afraid of me right?"

Suhee blinked, not saying anything. Jaejoong cursed in his mind. *For the nine kisses Jaejoong!!*

"Let's be friends?" Jaejoong flashed a killer smile.

Suhee looked at him terrified. She stood up abruptly and bowed. "Mianhe I'll go to the restroom."

Jaejoong frowned as he watched her go. "What? Why does she look at me like I'm a lion or something?" he asked. "Am I that scary? I'm handsome!" he protested while pointing to his face.

Changmin rolled his eyes. "I don't know about handsome Hyung.." he sneered. "But I'm sure you're scary to her."

Yoochun nodded. "Yeah. Look at her. She doesn't even dare to look at you. I wonder why she has this Jaejoong phobia."

"Pfftt." Jaejoong puffed his cheeks. "It doesn't even make sense. I'm Kim Jaejoong! Why would she be afraid of me? She should by pouncing on me or something like those fangirls. Aish if it weren't for my baby I wouldn't even bother about her.."

"Your girl's friend has to be yours." Changmin sang. "Good luck curing that Jaejoong phobia, Hyung~"



Jaejoong was pouting as he walked around the garden in the school's backyard. School had already ended. However, Eunmi had club duties and she had to stay back to clean the store room since it was her turn that week.

Unfortunately, the Jaejoong fan club had miraculously managed to interfere with the club duty schedules and made sure that Jaejoong and Eunmi didn't have the same time slot no matter what. No matter how Jaejoong yelled and threatened, he couldn't get the same time as Eunmi.

He was even thrown out of the room by the fangirls, not wanting their idol to spend too much time with his girl.

Oh sweet jealousy~

He glanced at his watch and sighed. *Another two hours before Eunmi will be free to go.*

Jaejoong walked round aimlessly. "Aish just being away from her a couple of hours makes me go crazy." he grumbled.

He walked around, not paying attention to anything in particular.

"AHHH!! Jebal Andwae!!"

Jaejoong's head snapped up. "What?"

"Please don't!! I didn't do anything to offend you!! Why!!"

Jaejoong frowned and he ran towards the direction of the voices. His eyes widened when he saw three tall guys towering over a cowering Suhee.

"Yah What do you think you're doing?" Jaejoong growled.