Cold War

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi woke up the next morning to an empty bed. She jerked up in shock and hurriedly put on Jaejoong's large dress shirt.

*Don't tell me he left me.* Eunmi ran out of the room, only to bump into a y guy in boxers and an apron.

Jaejoong was carrying a tray of breakfast and he dodged just in time. "Wow!" he exclaimed.

Eunmi saw Jaejoong and her face lit up. She threw her arms round his neck and hugged him so tight, it knocked all air out of him.

"Joongie!!!" She squealed.

Jaejoong chuckled. "That happy to see me?" he mused.

Eunmi nodded and puffed her cheeks. "I thought yesterday was a dream. I thought once I woke up you would forget me again." she said in a small voice.

Jaejoong softened and placed the tray he was carrying, on the table. He cuddled Eunmi and kissed her temple. "I told you. I won't forget you ever again." he promised.

Eunmi smiled and held out her pinky. Jaejoong chuckled and laced his pinky with hers. "Promise."

Jaejoong smiled and swept her up bridal style to the toilet. "Wash up and come eat. I made you breakfast and I wanted to let you have it in bed, but since you wanted to see me so much that you came out, you'll have it at the table." he grinned.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks and closed the door. Jaejoong smiled softly. *I made you suffer so much these days. I'll make up to you, Alien Ahjuma.*



Eunmi glanced at the phone that had been ringing non stop from the previous day. She peeked at Jaejoong who seemed nonchalant about it, cuddling her while watching TV.

She gulped. "Aren't you going to answer it?" she asked meekly.

Jaejoong blew a raspberry. "It's bound to be Halmeoni. I'm not going to listen to her come up with excuses."

Eunmi frowned. "But she's your grandmother. Maybe she just wants to say sorry?"

Jaejoong laughed. "You don't understand my grandmother, baby." he poked her forehead while feeding her a popcorn. "She NEVER apologizes. Ever. So I don't expect that either."

Eunmi pouted and chewed on the popcorn. "Then when are you going to talk to her again?"

"Maybe never?" Jaejoong grinned. Eunmi stared at him in shock.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Kidding baby." he cooed. "I just want to know if she's really guilty for what she did. That's all."

Eunmi nodded. "And maybe this is an excuse to live with you." he piped up.

Eunmi's eyes grew large and Jaejoong just blinked innocently.

Jaejoong bit back a smile. *She's still thinking if I was kidding or not.*

Eunmi furrowed her brows and pouted. Jaejoong kissed her temple and played with her hair. *If I can spend everyday of my life like this with her, everything is worth it.*



"Kim Jaejoong please pick up the phone!" Granny Kim growled as she dialed the number again.

Her grandson, her son, and her daughter-in-law were all not picking up her calls. She was mad. Angry. Furious.

But more importantly, SCARED.

She felt alone and abandoned, even though she was the one living in the mansion with all the riches.

She sighed and called her secretary over. "Get me Park Eunmi's number. I have to talk to her."