Let it out

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong and Suhee were eating together at a table in the cafeteria.

The rest of them were sitting at another table instead, not wanting to see the "couple" acting sweet together.

Eunmi smiled and chatted with the rest of Block B and DBSK, eating a lot, laughing a lot, being the usual Eunmi she has always been.

Junsu looked at her admiringly. "You're really Daebak Eunmi ah. Even with Jaejoong hyung like this, you can remain cheerful and positive."

Eunmi smiled and remained silent. Changmin elbowed the dolphin boy. "Aigoo eat more you!" he stuffed kimbap into Junsu's mouth.

The rest of them played around, feeding each other, especially U-Kwon and P.O., having a lot of fun promoting their U-O couple. (A/N: okay I just made that up)

The only people who weren't happy and oblivious were Zico and L.Joe. L.Joe, because he was Eunmi's best friend, he knew when she was faking her emotions.

Zico, because he could sense her sadness beneath her happy cover.

Both of them just gave her food and Eunmi ate them all, smiling happily. Zico softened. *That's right, eat more Mimi monster. Eat more and forget about Jaejoong for just these few minutes.*

Jaejoong unconsciously rested his gaze on Eunmi who was sitting at the table near him.

He was rather shocked at how much that thin girl could eat, but that was not what kept his gaze.

He didn't know why, the smile on her face was so real that it could make anyone else smile. But he just knew that Eunmi was faking it.

Even from afar, he could notice the minor changes in her expression. Every detail, he could explain what she was feeling. It was as if she was a book, and he was the professor who wrote it.

Her laugh was unruly and rough, wide, unlike the demure image she was trying to pull off.

But her eyes gave her away. They weren't shining like they were supposed to be if you were that happy. They were unfocused, sad, hurt even.

Jaejoong didn't know why, he didn't like that look on her.

The way she tries so hard to hide her real feelings from everyone else, suffering by herself. He had the urge to run to her and hug her, patting her back and her hair.

*AH mwoya?* Jaejoong smacked himself mentally. *What are you thinking about JAejoong? You can't feel anything for that ! Even sympathy!*

He bit his lips. *But that...was it even sympathy I felt?*

"Jaejoong Oppa?" Suhee blinked at him. "What are you thinking about?"

Jaejoong grinned. "It's nothing. Eat more Suhee ah." he fed her, brushing away the thoughts.



"Come with me Mimi monster." Zico pulled Eunmi away from the laughing group that was going to noraebang. Eunmi blinked and followed him.

"What's up Jiho Oppa?" she smiled.

Zico flinched at the fake smile she put up. *I don't want you to hide your feelings from me Eunmi ah.*

"Don't go with them to noraebang today." Zico told her. "Follow me, I'll bring you somewhere else."

Eunmi nodded curiously and followed along. Zico took her hand in his and pulled her, his heart pounding against his chest. He liked how soft her hand felt in his, how he felt like he could protect her.

*If  only I could hold your hand forever like this.*

 

"Jiho Oppa! Why are we here? We aren't supposed to be here!" Eunmi protested, looking around scared.

They were back at the middle school they studied in, but i was closed down, waiting for another few days before it was demolished.

"Don't you want to come back here before it disappears?" Zico asked with a smile. He pulled her along. "Come on Mimi monster. Just trust me and follow along."

Zico helped Eunmi to climb the gate and they sat down on the swings where they had played years ago.

"Do you remember? You once pushed me off the swing and both my knees were bleeding after!" Eunmi pouted at the memory.

Zico chuckled softly. "I remember. I'm really sorry that time Mimi monster."

Eunmi smiled and waved it away. "It's okay Jiho Oppa."

Zico sighed and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "But I liked you much more than. At least when you were sad, you cried."

Eunmi turned to look at him. Zico searched her eyes. "Don't smile when you don't feel like it Eunmi ah. I know you want to cry, I know you want to frown and feel sad, don't keep it inside. You'll only suffer."

Eunmi bit her lip. "I'm not sad." she protested.

Zico frowned and pulled her face to his chest. "Fine. If you don't want others to know, then cry in my chest. I won't look I promise." He took out his iPod and plugged the earphones in.

"I won't listen either." he promised. "So just cry everything out Eunmi ah. I want you to let it out."

He turned away, pretending to nod his head to the music. Eunmi's eyes began to water and all the hurt she suffered these few days began pouring out of her in the form of tears.

She bawled, not minding how loud she was, and how she was going to look like a mess later. She was hurting bad, she needed to get it out.

Zico her hair softly. He had heard every of her sob loud and clear. Sure he had earphones plugged in his ears, but he didn't turn on the music.

He sighed softly. *In this place where our memories were first created, you let go of your pain. In this place where I fell in love with you, I'm going to let go of my love for you once and for all.*

*I really loved you.* Zico patted her head as a tear of his own slid down his cheek.