Jealousy

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Eunmi Noona!" P.O. squealed. (which is a very very weird thing, trust me. It sounds like TOP trying to sing Jonghyun or Changmin's parts)

Eunmi smiled a little, with no passion or energy. B-Bomb frowned. "Yah Eunmi. Smile will you? You make it seem like you don't want to see us."

Eunmi waved her hands around frantically. "It's not like that!"

Tail laughed. "If it's not like that then show it to us."

Eunmi smiled as wide as she could, she could feel her lips stretching. Kyung broke into laughter. "Ahaha you look like a donkey!"

Eunmi pouted and whacked Kyung on his head. Kyung became extremely dizzy and he walked around in zig zag lines, only crash into the table, toppling the orange juice on himself.

"Uuuwwaaaahh!" Kyung squealed.

Eunmi could not help but laugh. "HAHAHA karma Kyung Oppa!" she giggled. "You look stupid!"

U-Kwom gripped his tummy. "I have to agree. You look like a clown!"

Kyung pouted cutely and pretended to sob in the corner. "I hate all of you!" he cried. "WUAAAHH!!"

Zico chuckled as he saw Eunmi finally smiling. *That's right. Smile and forget.*



"Why the hell are we here again?" Jaejoong rolled his eyes at the Hip Hop club. "I could have been spending quality time with Suhee and perhaps remember her or something!"

"That won't happen." Yoochun said on a low voice. "Cause here isn't anything to remember."

"Anyway." Yunho changed the topic as he saw Jaejoong growing irritated. "We thought it would be good to exercise. When was the last time we worked out? Those Block B dongsaeng's of ours are getting fitter than us. We can't let that happen!"

Jaejoong twisted his lips. "True. I can't believe I heard some girl say Zico is hot! I mean," he pointed to himself. "Do you see this thermometer breaking hottie here?"

Junsu laughed. "Let's go! I wanna dance!" he pushed Jaejoong in.

The first thing Jaejoong heard was strong Hip Hop music playing in the background.

The second thing he heard was a familiar laughter, he didn't know why he loved to hear.

His eyes widened when he realized Eunmi was inside with Block B, learning how to dance. He glared at DBSK. "So she's the reason why you dragged me here?" he growled. "Why won't you give up on the bet?"

Yunho stood up. "This isn't about the bet Jaejoong. This is about your life." he growled.

Changmin panicked and threw his sandwich to who knows where. "Hyung!! We didn't know Eunmi was going to be here! It's a coincidence!! Really!" he blabbered.

Jaejoong eyed him suspiciously. "Really?"

Changmin nodded with large shining eyes. "Neh!"

Jaejoong pouted. "Fine then. Let's go."

The other three DBSK members stared at their maknae in shock. He obviously had talent in lying. They made mental notes not to trust anything their maknae says from now on.

Junsu held Jaejoong back. "Why Hyung? We're already here! Might as well dance a little or watch our Block B dongsaeng's for a while."

Before Jaejoong could protest, Yunho and Yoochun pulled Jaejoong with them and held him fast as they watched.

Jaejoong scowled and crossed his arms, uninterested in what was happening. *Why am I even wasting time here?*

He heard his fellow members whooping and cheering. "Go Eunmi!" Changmin squealed.

Junsu was staring at her dreamily. "Even though she can't dance, She's still so adorable!" he squeaked.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. *How adorable can that girl ge-* he faltered.

Eunmi was just wearing a simple tee and some gym pants. Her hair was done up in a cute bun, and her cheeks flushed a rosy pink as she hopped about as best as she could. She was wearing a real genuine smile, one of enjoyment and laughter.

Jaejoong pursed his lips. *Why can't she smile like that on front of me?*

Kyung changed the music into ballroom dancing playfully. U-Kwon and P.O. immediately began slow dancing with each other, making pretend kissy faces, making everyone laugh.

Zico chuckled and twirled Eunmi about, and she squealed in delight. Jaejoong's face hardened and he unconsciously clenched his fists. *What the hell are they doing?*

All of a sudden, Eunmi lost her balance and she and Zico toppled on the floor, Eunmi on top of Zico. Her face was buried in his chest and when she looked up at him, they began laughing easily.

Jaejoong could not take it any longer and he strode up, grabbed Eunmi by the wrist and yanked her out of the door with him. The rest of the DBSK and Block B members smirked at each other.

Eunmi's eyes widened when she saw Jaejoong. "Joongie?! What are you doing here?" she gasped.

Jaejoong gave her a look. "What? You don't want me to come and see you and that Zico guy cuddling on the floor?" he asked, trying to keep the monster in him tamed.

Eunmi blinked confusedly. "Eh? We were just fooling around. Why did you bring me out here?" she asked. Her face brightened. "Were you jealous?"

"NOOOO!" Jaejoong yelped a little too loudly. His eyes darted around. "It's just...I couldn't stand seeing that Zico choosing a girl like you...he's a good guy..you don't deserve him." he blabbered.

Eunmi pouted and nodded listlessly. "Should have known you wouldn't be jealous." her face fell.

Jaejoong almost regretted telling her that. He scolded himself mentally. *What are you thinking Kim Jaejoong! You have Suhee! Suheeeee!!*

He bit his lips as he watched Eunmi walk back dejectedly. "But why did I have to pull her out just now?" he muttered.

"Aish I'm going crazy!" he growled and ruffled his hair.