Date

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong and Suhee walked into school again, but Jaejoong wasn't really paying attention to the girl beside him.

Suhee was rather unpleased that her gorgeous boyfriend wasn't responding to anything that she was saying, and she clung onto his arm, trying to make him divert his attention back to her.

The first person Jaejoong saw was Zico, and the anger from the previous day returned in a flash.

Eunmi suddenly appeared out of nowhere and smiled brightly at Jaejoong as she did everyday. "Joongie!"

Jaejoong nodded, keeping his gaze on Zico.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" Eunmi asked again, stubbornly insisting her way.

Suhee frowned and clutched tighter on Jaejoong's arm. Jaejoong saw Zico glaring at him, as if warning him once over again.

"Of course." Jaejoong nodded.

Eunmi's eyes widened in surprise. "You would?" she shrieked. "YESSSS!! I LOVE YOU JOONGIE!" she hugged his other arm.

Jaejoong chuckled to himself softly and met Zico's eyes. *Even without you, I would have said yes.*

Suhee tugged on Jaejoong's sleeve, obviously unsatisfied. "Why did you agree to it Jaejoong Oppa?" she whined when Eunmi finally left.

Jaejoong blinked. *Oh right. I just... I JuST AGREED TO GO ON A DATE WITH EUNMI!!! WHAT THE FU** ARE YOU DOING!*

"I don't want you to go on a date with her Jaejoong Oppa!" Suhee whined.

Jaejoong was left speechless, not knowing what to say.

Suhee brightened up. "Oh I know! You were going to reject her officially again this time right?" she smiled. "I knew I could trust you Jaejoong Oppa!"

Jaejoong bit his lips. "oh.. yeah." he frowned. *Am I really going to do that again?*

 

Jaejoong looked around him in disbelief. "Really Park Eunmi. You had to bring me here."

Eunmi smiled at him. "Why not Joongie? I loved the turtle park! It's where we had our first date!"

Jaejoong raised his brows. "In a turtle park." he repeated. "Yeah yeah. Delude yourself Park Eunmi. You're such an alien."

Eunmi pouted. Her eyes lit up when she saw those turtles again. "ANNYEONG!!!"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes at her childish behavior, and sat down on a bench, feeling bored.

He didn't have anything to do, so he just watched her instead. He saw how she jumped up and down and waved at the turtles. The turtles looked at her for a few moments before turning to go back into the water.

TRANSLATION OF TURTLE LANGUAGE:

HEEELLPPPP!!! The..Alien...is...here...again!!! (PS They talk really slowly)

Eunmi seemed extremely happy to be there and she talked to them as if they really listen to her.

"I'm here with Joongie again!" she chattered. "He's the guy I told you I was getting engaged to." she smiled at the memory.

A sigh quickly took over. "But now I don't know what we are anymore. I don't know how long I can continue to fight for Joongie." she mumbled. "What if he doesn't remember forever?"

A tear slithered down her cheek. "I really miss the old Joongie. It hurts everytime I see him and Suhee together, you know?" she asked the nearest turtle.

She bit her lips. "But I can't blame him, he lost his memories. I just hope he'll remember me, soon."

*As soon as possible.* she puffed her cheeks.

She shook her ehad. "No time to be sad Park EUnmi! You can do it!" she muttered.

"FIGHTING!" she screamed, causing the turtles to disappear underwater in fright.

Jaejoong only heard her shouting "Fighting" and he chuckled. "That girl really is an alien." he mumbled.

He thought of what Suhee said. "Should I reject her once again?" he asked himself. "But she looks so happy here...I don't want to see her sad."

All of a sudden, his attention was caught by a new guy that appeared beside Eunmi.

HELLO AGAIN! IT WAS THE GEEKY GUY AGAIN!

(A/N: I really should give the geeky guy a name shouldn't I?? He seems to come out a lot hehe)

"It's you again!" The geeky guy smiled widely, so wide his spectacles were pushed up to his forehead by his cheeks.

Eunmi blinked. "Oh hi!" she smiled.

The geeky guy looked around her. "Your boyfriend isn't here?"

Eunmi glanced over at Jaejoong. "I don't think he's my boyfriend anymore. He doesn't love me any longer." she said in a small voice.

The geeky guy looked at her in disbelief. *That guy must be mad.*

The geeky guy smiled. Now's his chance.

"It's okay! Now that you're not with him anymore, will you be my soulmate?"