Fun with Block B

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong gritted his teeth hard as he watched Eunmi trailing behind Block B. "You really have to go Alien Ahjuma?" he whined sadly.

Eunmi giggled. "It's just the afternoon Joongie."

Jaejoong nodded reluctantly. "I'll see you at night." he pecked her forehead. "Don't let the guys come too near you okay!!" he warned.

"Neh Ahjusshi." Eunmi teased. She ran off to meet Zico leaving a frustrated Jaejoong behind.

"Man you've got to take it easy. You're not the only man in her life." Yunho patted his shoulder.

Jaejoong sighed and nodded desperately. "I know." he admitted. "And I know being overly possessive would be bad as well. Personal experience?" he joked.

"You should be glad Eunmi decided to forgive you." Yoochun mused. "At least you guys are good now right? Just bear with it Hyung."

Jaejoong nodded. *You can do it Jaejoong!! Bear with it!!* "Bear with it bear with it bear with it..* he chanted in half meditation.


"Where are we going today Jiho Oppa?" Eunmi asked curiously.

Zico smirked and looked at the rest of the Block B members. "We'll show you what Block B is made of." U-Kwon grinned.

Eunmi blinked confusedly and let herself be led away by P.O. and Kyung. Zico chuckled and buried his hands in his pockets. -*I'll show you how I'm not only Woo Jiho now Mimi monster. I'm Z to the O Zico.* he smirked.

They arrived shortly at a seemingly ordinary door of a rundown building. "Ready?" Jaehyo asked, bobbing up and down excitedly when he was one of the oldest.

Eunmi nodded, not exactly knowing what to expect. To her utter surprise, she saw many guys and girls dancing in sync to heavy beats of the music.

"Oppa?" Eunmi looked at Zico curiously.

Zico had a warm smile plaster on his face. It was as if he had returned home. "This is the hidden Hip Hop club Mimi monster. Welcome to where Block B passes our time."

"You guys dance?" Eunmi gasped in surprise.

"Puh lease~" U-Kwon flicked his hair cutely. "We can do everything."

Eunmi giggled and watched from the side as Block B their own music, preparing to dance. The other dancers immediately let the space up to them, as if they already knew of them.

"Halo" began playing and Zico started to rap and dance at the same time. Eunmi's mouth formed an "O" shape.

She had never seen this side of Zico before. So manly, so cool, so confident.

It was obvious he loved what he was doing. He rocked at it and he knew it. It was as if he changed a man and became a super confident person all of a sudden.

The other members were dancing awesomely as well. Eunmi gasped at their perfect movements that were not a beat out of the song. They even looked like they were robots programmed to dance when their movements were so polished and perfect.

The song ended to early for Eunmi and she was one of the many who stood up, clapping.

"Thank you! Thank you!" P.O. bowed cutely.

Kyung knocked his head. "Don't act cute maknae. Your voice doesn't suit it." he scoffed.

Zico ran back to Eunmi, smiling and slightly panting. "How was it?" he asked anxiously.

Eunmi smiled brightly and put two thumbs up. "JJANG!!" she squealed. "Oppas were so dashing and cool!!"

Zico blushed slightly and smiled. Even the always quiet Taeil grinned happily.

"Oh yeah we rock!" U-Kwon and P.O. punched the air.

"Oh god they just tarnished the reputation we built up just now." B-Bomb shook his head in disgrace as he looked at the two dongsaens who were high diving everyone.

Zico smiled down at Eunmi and held out his hand. "You want to try?"

Eunmi's eyes widened. "Me?"

Zico nodded and pushed her to the middle of the dance floor. "Juar show us what you've got."

Eunmi bit her lips. "I only know how to dance to Pinocchio.." she mumbled.

Zico grinned. "Then let's see it!"

Block B retreated to the sidelines and Jaehyo played Pinocchio from his iPhone. Eunmi took a deep breath and tried to recall the dance moves she had tried so long to remember when she was trying to seduce Jaejoong.

"DDARA DDARA DDA. DDA DDA~~" she began singing loudly and dancing her horrifying dance once again.

Everyone cringed except Zico. *She's still as adorable as ever.*

"How am I supposed to stop liking you when you're so freaking adorable?" Zico muttered.