Leaving

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Joongie.." Eunmi pulled on Jaejoong's sleeve hesitantly, shaking her head.

Jaejoong gave her an assuring look. "Don't worry babe. I know what I'm doing. Just trust me and follow along." he pecked her lips.

Eunmi nodded and followed behind him. Jaejoong kicked the front door of his mansion open and stormed inside.

Granny Kim and Suhee were having tea together and they looked at him in surprise. "Oh Jaejoong you're back!" Granny Kim smiled. Her smile faltered when she saw Eunmi. "What is she doing here?"

Jaejoong smirked. "Of course you don't want her here Halmeoni." his voice laced with sarcasm. "You would just be afraid I'll finally remember my fiancé."

Granny Kim and Suhee gasped. "You remember now?" Suhee squeaked.

Jaejoong glared at her. "You." he pointed. "Get your y out of MY house immediately! Be glad that I didn't send you off to jail!" he roared.

Suhee yelled and darted out of the door in a flash. Granny sighed and looked at Jaejoong. "Jaejoong ah, that was the Choi Heiress!"

Jaejoong turned to his grandmother and gave her such a cold look, the eighty year old woman felt scared. "Heiress?" Jaejoong smirked. "I don't give a damn."

Jaejoong pulled Eunmi to him. "This is my woman. And all the other woman in the world aren't existent to me." he snarled. "I won't accept any matches you attempt to fix me in Halmeoni."

"Jaejoong." Granny Kim sighed. "There are much better girls out there please listen to your Halmeoni."

"Listen to you?" Jaejoong growled. "I listened to you and I almost lost the love of my life! Because I thought Blood was thicker than water, I trusted you Halmeoni! But now I realize you're just a scam!"

"Jaejoong!" Granny Kim gasped.

"I'm disappointed in you Halmeoni." Jaejoong said in a low voice. "I'm leaving this disgusting house."

He pulled Eunmi along with him towards the door. Granny Kim gasped and screamed. "Yah Kim Jaejoong! If you step out of the door I'll disown you and you'll not be the Kim heir anymore!"

"As you wish." Jaejoong snarled, pulling an astonished Eunmi.

"Yah son! Wait for us!" Mr and Mrs Kim came running out with their luggages. Jaejoong and Eunmi gaped at them.

"Good job son!" Mr Kim smiled brightly. "I never dared to do that! You're awesome!"

"Abeoji?" Jaejoong's eyes was so large, it was comparable to Eunmi's.

"I support your decision son." Mr Kim assured. He turned back to Granny Kim. "Omonim. If this is the case then I quit being the CEO of the company. Have fun!"

The four of them walked out of the mansion, leaving a depressed and bewildered old woman.



"You sure you want to stay here Abeoji and Omonim?" Eunmi asked concerned. "I have extra rooms in my house!"

Mr and Mrs Kim shook their heads. "It's okay. The hotel's just fine." Mrs Kim assured. "Don't worry about us. We'll just take it that we are going on a vacation."

Mr Kim nodded. He eyed his son. "And I think Jaejoong wouldn't want two bright light bulbs following where he went with you." he chuckled.

Eunmi reddened and Jaejoong sent his parents a grateful smile. "Take care then Abeoji and Omonim. I'll be staying at Eunmi's." he bowed.

"Bye!" Mrs Kim waved as Jaejoong pulled Eunmi away. "I hope to see my grandchildren soon!"

Eunmi turned from pink to red. Jaejoong chuckled at her embarrassed expression. *I don't care about riches if I don't have you. You're all that I need.*



"What's wrong?" Jaejoong pretended to be innocent. "You have a spare room right? I can sleep there."

Eunmi gaped at him. Her eyes darted to her room and back at him. "I thought...I thought..." she fumbled with her words.

*I thought we were going to share the bed!* Eunmi pouted. She sighed. "Aniya. Goodnight Joongie." she mumbled dejectedly and dragged her feet into her room.

Jaejoong chuckled. *She's so cute.*

Eunmi laid on her bed sadly, noting how large it was. "If only Joongie was here." she muttered.

"Oh really. So that was what you wanted?"

Eunmi's eyes shot open and she saw Jaejoong smiling down at her. "Joongie!" she squealed and pulled him down on bed, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Jaejoong chuckled and pulled her close. "Don't you feel shy at all Alien Ahjuma?"

Eunmi pouted and inched away. "I'm shy." she convinced.

Jaejoong laughed and brushed her bangs from her face. "I love you." he looked into her eyes sincerely. "I'm really sorry Eunmi ah, you must have cried so much because of me."

Eunmi softened. He must really be sorry to call her Eunmi, instead of Alien Ahjuma or baby or babe. "Its okay Joongie. At least you remember now." she smiled.

Jaejoong shifted forwards on the pillow and kissed her slowly. Eunmi closed her eyes blissfully and melted.

"Let's make a baby." Jaejoong piped out all of a sudden.

Eunmi blinked. "Why look so shocked babe?" Jaejoong poked her forehead. "Even umma wants grandchildren. We should listen you know."

"But but but..." Eunmi reddened.

Jaejoong pressed his lips on hers to shut her up.

"I don't care. We're making a baby and it's final." he smirked and pulled the covers over them.