Running Away

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi had agreed to Jaejoong's request too readily, not thinking anything but wanting to make him happy.

But when the next day came and she finally realized what Jaejoong was talking about, one word: REGRET.

Jaejoong meant it when he said he wanted her to stay by his side AT ALL TIMES.

He changed classes to her class, inserting himself between her and Zico. Whenever Zico talked to her for a second, Jaejoong would be there to listen. Even when she went to the toilet, he followed her like a puppy and waited outside the bathroom.

Jaejoong and Eunmi were inseparable from the start.

But this was a whole new level. Eunmi couldn't understand why he had to follow her so closely, like a guard that repels everyone from her.

By the end of the day, she didn't even have a decent conversation with Mihye, L.Joe, DBSK, or any of the Block B boys. How could she, when Jaejoong was hovering round the corner like a bat?

"What's wrong with Jaejoong today?" Zico whispered.

Before Eunmi could replied, Jaejoong between them once again and wrapped his arm round Eunmi's shoulder. His "accidentally" pushed Zico away and Zico lost his balance. B-Bomb held his leader steady and Zico smiled gratefully.

"What are you two talking about?" Jaejoong asked enthusiastically.

Eunmi shot a helpless look at Zico and sighed to herself. "Nothing much." she shrugged.

L.Joe and Mihye went towards her awkwardly, wary of her protective boyfriend. "Hey Eunmi ah, you want to go to Mr Jung's ice cream cafe today? It's the first day of opening after that break." Mihye asked.

Eunmi smiled brightly. "Okay!" she cheered. "I miss Mr Jung too!"

Jaejoong frowned. "No you can't!" he yelped. All of them looked at him. Jaejoong bit his lips. "I have to go for a meeting at the office.. so Eunmi has to go with me to the office too..."

L.Joe frowned. "Why? Why can't she come with us? She doesn't need to be with you at all times."

Jaejoong growled and shot a look at Zico. "I have to protect her." Eunmi sighed to herself. "It's okay. I'll go when Joongie is free too. I'll pass."

Jaejoong smiled and cuddled her. "You're doing the right thing babe!"



"I don't think it's the right thing." Eunmi pouted as she looked out of the window, looking down at the city of Seoul below. "I really want to go too..."

She looked through the glass door and saw Jaejoong engaged in a meeting. He caught her looking and he winked. Eunmi faked a smile and pouted again. "Why does Joongie have to follow me everywhere? It's not that I don't want him with me, but I can't do anything if it's like this."

Her phone rang. "Byunghun Oppa!" she chirped.

"Listen Eunmi ah." L.Joe said in a low voice. "We are downstairs now, at the lobby of Kim Enterprise. Mr Jung really misses you too so we wanted to come fetch you."

Eunmi brightened. But the smile wiped away from her face. "But Joongie isn't out from the meeting yet..."

L.Joe frowned. "Eunmi ah. You're a free woman. You can do anything you want, you don't have to have Jaejoong by your side at all times. If you want to go, just go."

Eunmi bit her lips and glanced at Jaejoong who was engaged in a discussion. *I'm a free woman.*

"Wait for me Byunghun Oppa! I'll sneak down somehow!" she whispered.

Eunmi crept to the door and notified the secretary that she was going to the toilet. Instead of the bathroom, she snuck to the lift and took it straight down to the first floor.

"Mihye! Byunghun Oppa!" she cheered and went to hug them. "Come on, Mr Jung is waiting." Mi Hye pulled Eunmi along.

Eunmi hesitated. "But Joongie..." she looked back.

"Unnie, I agree with Byunghun Oppa. You are a free woman. Just do what you want unnie." Mihye convinced.

Eunmi puffed her cheeks determined. "Okay then." she muttered. "MR JUNG HERE I COME!!" she cheered and ran crazily down the street.

L.Joe and Mi Hye chuckled, amused. "Shall we follow her then?" L.Joe held out his hand.

Mi Hye blushed and took his hand. "MR JUNG HERE WE COME!" L.Joe shouted as Mihye ran along with him, her face red. L.Joe shot her a look. "Baby..."

Mi Hye sighed. She took a deep breath and looked around. *I'm so going to regret this.*

"MR JUNG HERE WE COME!" she yelled. People turned to look at her and she hid her face in L.Joe's chest.

L.Joe chuckled and pecked her temple. "Good job baby. I'm so proud of you."

Mihye punched his chest lightly. "PFFFTT!!"



Jaejoong bolted out of the meeting room once it was over. He entered the waiting room, only to find it empty.

"Secretary Lee." he frowned. 'Where's my girl?"

Secretary Lee gasped. "She isn't back from the toilet yet? She went an hour ago!"

JAejoong's eyes widened and he ran down the building immediately. "Damn! Alien Ahjuma why did you run away!"