Party time

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

 

DBSK had planned a party for Jaejoong, in celebration for him returning safe and sound even after the car accident. Jaejoong was happily preparing the suit he was going to wear, completely oblivious to what his friends had in mind.

"Do you think he'll help her though?" Yoochun asked curiously.

"I'm not sure. But we'll see tonight if a little of his feelings still remain." Yunho nodded.

"I just hope Jaejoong hyung will return to normal soon." Changmin sighed.

Yunho had offered his mansion as the grounds for the party. It wasn't as big as Jaejoong's, but it was still formidable.

Almost the whole school had turned up and the house had turned into a total party, with gorgeous ladies and handsome men.

Block B walked in without female partners, making all the females swarming to them. They paled in fright, not having anywhere to run to.

Junsu laughed as he held his female partner, who was in fact his cousin that came to town. "Hah so you should have brought a female partner. If a good looking guy turns up at a party unpartnered, you'll never get out alive."

P.O. frowned. "Why didn't you tell us Hyung!"

U-Kwon held out his hand. "This is the time to advertise U-O couple! Let's pretend to be gay!" he said urgently as the girls began trying to strip him of his suit.

"YES HONEYYY!" P.O. squealed and two of them pranced off happily. The fangirls looked at them in shock, but soon turned their attention back at the rest of Block B.

"I so envy those with female partners now!" Kyung groaned.

Jaejoong, the lead, came in with Suhee smiling beside him, clinging onto his arm. He was pleasantly surprised when after the makeover, Suhee had turned into a really beautiful girl. *No wonder I liked her.* he smiled.

But something was wrong. Suhee had no objections against wearing heels, unlike the scenario he imagined in his mind. He didn't know why, he just had the feeling that she should be protesting.

His thoughts were disrupted when the main door opened, and the real goddess of the night appeared.

Eunmi smiled shyly as she walked in as Zico's partner. L.Joe and Mihye were following behind, Mihye getting her fair share of attention, but none dared to look at her for too long with L.Joe glaring at them by her side.

Eunmi was easily the most gorgeous of the night. She was dressed in a simple while dress with a golden ribbon, her hair let down in large bouncy locks. Her skin looked fair and milky, her lips pink and luscious, her eyes bright and shining.

She looked too pretty to be true.

Jaejoong's breath was caught as he laid his eyes on her. *She...she..she's stunning! SO FREAKING GORGEOUS oh my.. I can't believe there's someone as beautiful as her.*

Suhee noticed Jaejoong's mesmerized expression and tugged on his sleeve unhappily. "Jaejoong Oppa."

Jaejoong snapped from his thoughts and smacked himself mentally. *ERASE ALL THOUGHTS KIM JAEJOONG! You already have Suhee!*

The first couple dance of the night started and Jaejoong naturally led Suhee to the middle of the dance floor.

He unconsciously glanced towards Eunmi, his brows frowning slightly when he realized Zico had asked EUnmi for a dance. And she agreed.

*That guy's not even good enough for her.* he thought enviously.

Suhee laid her head on Jaejoong's shoulder like she does that everyday, and they rocked to and fro the music. Eunmi saw and she looked away, biting her lips.

"You alright?" Zico asked concerned.

Eunmi nodded. "I'm fine." she assured. "Jiho Oppa.. Now. It's now or never."

Zico nodded, and his hands traveled to the back of Eunmi's dress. He took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes shut, tugging it hard.

The dress was not ordinary, not only because it was exceptionally beautiful and goddess like, but also it was made especially, with the stiches in the back of the dress done exceptionally badly. One tug, it would tear.

Eunmi felt as the cold air attacked the back of her skin and she was reminded of the last time this happened. Jaejoong had hugged her from the back all the way to his car. There was no chance of that happening again, she sighed.

Jaejoong heard restlessness from the crowd and he turned to where the whispers were the loudest. To his surprise, he saw that Eunmi's dress had ripped, her milky skin exposed for everyone to see.

He frowned at Zico, who was doing nothing to help her cover up.

He turned to DBSK, Block B and L.Joe. None of them were doing anything. *What are they doing? Are they going to let her expose her skin like that?* he fumed.

"Jaejoong Oppa! Where are you going?" Suhee asked anxiously.

JAejoong smiled half-heartedly. "Be right back." he walked away immediately and took of his jacket covering it over Eunmi's back.

She turned to look at him in surprise. "Joongie!" she gasped. She really hadn't expected to have any response from him.

"Are you a ? You're exposed for everyone to see and you just stand there. At least have the dignity to run!" Jaejoong growled. He didn't know why he was angry, he was just furious that she wasn't taking care of herself.

"Do you already remember Joongie? Something like that happened before too!" Eunmi asked hopefully.

Jaejoong gave her a look. "Please give up. I believe in Halmeoni. My girlfriend is Suhee. My life has no more place for you."