Step 1

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

After a whole day of fun with Block B, she finally left the Hip Hop club totally tired. She yawned sleepily and rubbed her eyes.

Zico saw and chuckled softly. "You're that tired?" he ruffled her hair.

Eunmi pouted and nodded. "Dancing is so tiring! I think my limbs are going to fall off anytime!" she whined.

U-Kwon laughed and pulled her with him. "No way! That was only one tenth of what we usually did! You can do better Eunmi!"

"Yeah let's dance again!" P.O. shrieked and held both her hands above her head and waved them about, shaking his cutely.

B-Bomb buried his face in his hands again. "Oh my god. They two are going to be the death of me."

Taeil patted his dongsaeng's shoulder. "I know. Totally." he sighed.

Zico pulled Eunmi away from his two irritating but insanely cute members and gave them a face. "Don't bother her. She's tired." he smiled down at Eunmi. "Want to go home now?"

Eunmi nodded eagerly. "Yes yes!!! I want to see Joongie!" she cheered and ran off.

Kyung rolled his eyes. "She had seven handsome guys around her and she just ran off like that because of another Kim Jaejoong."

"And to think that she was so tired and listless with us seconds ago." Jaehyo pouted. "Only to run like that because of her boyfriend."

Zico sighed inwardly as he watched Eunmi ran from him. He wanted to run too, to catch up with her. *Don't waste your time Woo Jiho. She loves Jaejoong, not you.*



Eunmi blinked, when a familiar ringtone sounded. She brightened as she received a message. Thinking it was a message from Jaejoong, she panicked and opened it immediately.

Her brows slightly furrowed when she saw it was from an unknown number.

Step 1: Unforgettable first meeting, an accidental kiss

*What is this? It must be a scam or something.* she putted her lips. Shrugging it off she closed the message and hopped towards her house.

Even before she reached for the doorknob, the door flung open and a perspiring but still very hot Jaejoong wearing a pink apron appeared at the door. "BABYYY You're back!" he squealed and hugged her.

Eunmi wrinkled her nose. "Joongie you're smelly.." she pouted.

"Omo mianhe!" Jaejoong let her go immediately. Instead, he looked her up and down, turning her around in a circle. He furrowed his brows and nodded to himself mysteriously. "Hmmm still okay.." he muttered.

Eunmi giggled. "What are you doing Joongie?"

Jaejoong poked her forehead. "Seeing if you came back safe and sound after the ordeala with seven guys." he pouted. "I almost died thinking that you're together with those raging hormones. Seven at that!!" he huffed.

Eunmi smiled and pushed him into the house. "I'm Joongie no need to worr-" she  faltered. "Joongie?"

Jaejoong smiled widely and pulled her to sit at the table. "SURPRISE!!" he cheered.

"What's this Joongie?" Eunmi blinked, almost drooling at the numerous dishes on the table. Her usual normal wooden round table had been transformed into  high class dining eating area. There was a maroon table cloth that dorned the table, with a vase of roses in the middle, lit candles that completed the romantic theme.

Not that those weren't important, but the only thing Eunmi saw was the food in front of her.


sigri-buffet.jpg

"This is to make you forget about the not so good time you had with those other guys. I want you to only think of me!" Jaejoong smiled smugly.

"Don't you think I did a great job babe? The candles and the roses and... Alien Ahjuma.. Are you even listening?" he furrowed his brows.

Eunmi turned to him with love struck eyes. "JOONGIE!!" she cheered, looking at him with shining eyes. "Can't we eat yet?" she pleaded.

Jaejoong sighed inwardly. *She didn't even listen to what I was saying..* He pecked her temple. "Fine fine.. Alien Ahjuma you can't even pay attention to me when food is in front of you.. I'm so disappointed."

Eunmi didn't listen to him after she heard him say the first "fine". She attacked the food with much passion and enthusiasm, stuffing large amounts of food into continuously. Jaejoong chuckled and wiped her lip with his thumb. *Aigoo my baby is so cute.*

He watched her fondly, as if it was the cutest scene on earth. Even after these times, looking at her like this made his heart pound. It was as if he had just realized he loved her. It was as strong as it was from the beginning. No, it was even stronger and deeper.

He was falling more and more for this Alien Ahjuma every second.

"Aish this girl.. she didn't even do anything and I'm being and lovesick by myself." he muttered.

Eunmi blinked at him. "You said something Joongie?"

Jaejoong smiled and pecked her lips. "Nothing." he shook his head. "Just eat, baby. Eat this. And that." he pointed.

"You eat too Joongie." she smiled, only to forget him soon as she fed herself another mouthful.

Jaejoong chuckled.

He didn't know why, but his thoughts trailed to the girl that he met just that afternoon. He found her really similar to his Alien Ahjuma and intriuging as well.

And the way their first meeting had gone, it was sure difficult to forget. I mean, you don't seeing girls dropping from trees every so often. And you don't kiss them either.

He really never thought anyone would be as weird as his girl.

*But this one's so much better.* Jaejoong grinned as he stole another kiss from Eunmi when she didn't notice.