Coincidental

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

*Damn! It wasn't such a great idea after all!* Jaejoong cursed himself in his mind and commited suicide over a hundred ways in his imaginary world.

Eunmi was walking beside him, pouting slightly since he made her return that diving suit and buying her a pale pink bikini that was double the price and less than one tenth of the original cloth. As the ahjuma she was, she found it an extremely bad buy.

Nevertheless, she wanted to learn how to swim, and she put it on despite her insides gnawing with despair at the money lost. She didn't really realize that the bikini was exposing her body, too caught up in the fact that Jaejoong had spend more than 100 000 won on two small pieces of cloth.

Many guys turned their heads when Jaejoong and Eunmi walked past, and anyone knew that it wasn't because of the male. Eunmi, with her flattering looks, also had a beautiful body. Not too curvy, but subtly y as well.

She looked like a cute y cat if that even made sense.

Jaejoong was trying hard not to storm up to those men and dig their eyeballs out for drooling at his girlfriend like that. Although he would have to admit he quite liked how she looked. Pretty obvious from the familiar tightening at his pants.

*Damn! How can she look so innocent and pure when her body looks like a seductress? I'm going mad.* Jaejoong gulped, trying not to whisk Eunmi away into their bedroom.

He smiled sweetly at her. "You want to start learning how to swim now?" he asked. Eunmi pouted at him. "You wasted so much money on this swimsuit! I liked the other one better!" she whined, not forgetting his splurge.

*I kind of think so too.* Jaejoong threw a glare at a man who was oggling at his girl. He look her hand and led her into the water. "Don't worry about money babe. We are here on our pollen moon." he grinned. "We must enjoy ourselves! Come on, in return I'll let you see something hot." he winked.

Eunmi's eyes widened when Jaejoong took of his shirt, leaving him only in his swimming trunks, his abs out for everyone to see. Now the whole female PLUS male population on that small beach had their attention on our Alien Ahjuma and Vampire ert couple.

Eunmi flushed a rosy pink and she waddled into the water, trying not to set her gaze on Jaejoong's marvellous magnificent body. Jaejoong chuckled and swam after her, hugging her from behind and nuzzling her neck. "Don't swim too far out babe, you haven't even learnt swimming yet." he kissed her jaw. "I don't want anything to happen to my future bride."

With that, Eunmi flushed a deeper red, allowing herself to be pulled by Jaejoong out to sea till the water was around their waist level. Jaejoong flashed her a killer smile. "Let's start our lesson babe." he winked.

...

After a whole afternoon, Eunmi had finally caught the hang SLIGHTLY of swimming, with a horrible experience of almost drowning four times, getting her leg trapped in seaweed once and getting spooked by fishes countless of times. Jaejoong nearly died of fright the first time he saw his girlfriend sinking in the water. He quickly pulled her up in panick, only to realise the water was only up to their thigh.

Despite having half his cells dying of panick all the time, Jaejoong enjoyed himself, especially with the abundance of skinship he got to have with the minimal cloth his y girlfriend was wearing.

"Babe, you wanna drink something?" Jaejoong gestured to the stalls lined up on the beach. "I'll get you something."

Eunmi's eyes lit up. "OKAY! If they sell Ox Bone soup get that for me as well!" she chirped.

Jaejoong chuckled and pecked her cheek. "I don't think they'll have that. But I'll try asking." he shook his head in amusement. "I'll be back in a while. Just play in the water for a bit and don't go too for out okay?"

Eunmi nodded absentmindedly, splashing herself in the water like a five year old. Jaejoong eyed the many guys that attempted to go nearer to his girlfriend the moment he left. His jaw tightened. *I better get back soon before that Alien Ahjuma is whisked away by some unknown geek, asking her to be his soulmate or something.*

Eunmi looked out into the sea that was glittering and shining under the noon sun. "Woah so pretty!" she gasped softly. "I wanna go out more!" she looked at the water longingly.

She looked back at Jaejoong who was getting the orders for the drink. *But Joongie said not to go out further..* she pouted. "But a little further won't hurt right?" she muttered.

She grinned and began waddling out further into the sea. The water level soon passed her neck and she struggled to stand with the uneven sand beneath her feet. "Maybe I should try the swimming Joongie taught me." she smiled.

Before she could even lift her arms, her foot slipped and her body crashed below the water. Eunmi panicked, all the advice she got for swimming flying out of her head in the most crucial time. She thrashed wildly in the water, struggling to get up to the surface but the current was bringing her further out, and her feet could not even touch the sand. *Joongie.. help!* she thought desperately.

All of a sudden, a strong arm wrapped itself round her thin waist and pulled her to the water surface. Eunmi took a large intake of air, which was much preferable compared to the salt water she just drank. The man pulled her along with him as he waddled back to shore.

"Thank you so much for saving me!" Eunmi bowed as soon as she tood up on firm sand.

"It's no problem it's my job anywa-" the guy faltered. "Mimi monster?"

Eunmi blinked in surprise. "Jiho?" he looked at the clothes he was wearing and the whistle hung round his neck. "You're a lifeguard?" *The last thing I thought he would do was to save lives, mine especially.*

Zico flushed pink. "Er yeah." he rubbed the back of his neck bashfully. "I work here on weekends." he looked at her, his eyes full of concern. "Are you alright now?"

Eunmi nodded, her expression stiff. "I'm fine." she backed away, only to lose her balance. Zico rushed forward and caught her before she fell. "Be careful!" he warned.

Eunmi blinked in confusion. "You saved me again." she gasped. "Aren't you supposed to hate me?"

Hurt flashed through Zico's face. "It's not that case.. it's just.." he bit his lips. "Do you have time? I'll treat you to a drink and we'll talk for a bit."

Eunmi nodded, curious to what he has to say. She followed him, instantly forgetting her gorgeous boyfriend.