Alien Ahjuma the married

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"Where the hell is Eunmi again?" L.Joe ruffled his hair, panicking. He was the best man and Mihye was the bridesmaid.

"I don't know!" Mihye shrieked. "She disappeared again!"

Jaejoong bit his lip and sighed. *That ahjuma...she must have gone off to meet those turtles again.*

"Jaejoong?" Granny Kim came into the room. "I wanted to come see you and your bride!" she smiled.

Her smile faltered when she didn't see Eunmi anywhere in the room. "And your bride...?"

Jaejoong chuckled awkwardly. "She'll be back. Soon. I hope." he croaked.

Granny Kim raised her brows. "I think it would be the joke of the century if playboy Kim Jaejoong was left at the altar by his wife."

Jaejoong frowned. "Hameoni~~~!" he whined.

Granny Kim laughed. "Yeah yeah I know she won't. Good luck Jaejoong, I'll be waiting for you two to say I do!"

She went off, finding her other friends to show off her marvelous granddaughter-in-law. Jaejoong sank on the chair and clenched his fists repeatedly. He knew Eunmi would just have gone to the turtle park, but he couldn't help but be worried.

"Hey Hyung!" DBSK and Block B appeared. "Congrats!" Yunho thumped Jaejoong's chest.

Jaejoong smiled weakly.

The U-O couple looked around the room. "Where's Eunmi?" P.O. asked curiously.

Jaejoong gave him a look. Zico chuckled. "Oh don't tell me. She went to the turtle park."

Jaejoong sighed. "Yes. She just had to disappear again!" he frowned. "Damn I'm getting all jittery."

Jaehyo patted his shoulder. "It's going to be alright Jaejoong. From today onwards, you'll be a married man."

Jaejoong smiled softly. "Yes a married man."

All of a sudden, a white blur came running into the waiting room. "Alien Ahjuma!" Jaejoong barked and went over to hug her. "Yah you went to meet the turtles again?"

Eunmi smiled sheepishly. "I had to tell them!" she protested.

Mihye came forward to pull Eunmi away. "Unnie I have to reapply your makeup. It's almost gone."

Yoochun shook his head. "I never saw a couple like you two. I thought you weren't supposed to see each other until you got married?"

Jaejoong sent him a look. "Then the groom would have died long before it was time for the wedding." he pouted. He squished Eunmi's cheeks. "I can't spend a minute away from my Alien Ahjuma~"

"Ugh spare us." Junsu groaned.

Jaejoong tilted Eunmi's face up, wanting to get a kiss, when L.Joe pulled her away. "Let her get ready Jaejoong, and you'll have the chance to eat her face later."

Jaejoong pouted and kissed Eunmi's temple. "I'll be going first. See you later baby!"



"I do."

"I do."

The wedding passed in a blur, and soon Jaejoong and Eunmi were in front of the altar, exchanging rings. Jaejoong smiled softly at the beautiful bride in front of him.

"I love you, my alien wifey." he nuzzled her cheek fondly. Eunmi giggled and smiled. "Me too."

Jaejoong brought their lips together in a passionate makeou session that was WAY WAY WAYYYYY longer than the one they had on their engagement party.

Junsu gagged and nudged Changmin. "Oh god maknae they're so gross!"

Changmin blinked, hiding the skewered beef behind his back. Junsu gave him a look. "Seriously maknae! Even in the church?!" he squealed.

Jaejoong and Eunmi finally broke away from each other hearing the dolphin squeal. They laughed and intertwined their hands.

Eunmi threw the bridal bouquet and guess who caught it?? *smiles*

"Hyung! You're going to get married soon!" P.O. shrieked.

Zico stared at the bouquet in his hands in disbelief.

Mihye pouted. "I wanted to get that too." she mumbled.

L.Joe smirked and kissed her cheek. "You won't need it." he assured. "Cause you'll be getting married to me next month."

Mihye's eyes widened. "Since when did I agree?"

L.Joe smiled. "Since now." as he got down on his knees.

Eunmi giggled and clapped happily, watching the people she loved finally getting their happiness.

"Where are we going for our honeymoon Joongie?" Eunmi asked as they made their way to the car.

Jaejoong sent her a sly smile. "All around the world." he winked. "We'll be going for a month."

Eunmi's eyes widened. "A MONTH?" she shrieked. "But but but...school...!!"

Jaejoong tapped her nose. "I gave in to you during our pollen moon, so you should give in during our honey moon!"

"But one month!" Eunmi repeated, horrified.

Jaejoong helped Eunmi into the car and waved at their family and friends. "It's going to be fun wifey." he promised.

"Cause I'm going to spend it with someone I love." he pecked her lips.

Eunmi softened and smiled. "I love you too."

Jaejoong smirked as the car began driving off. "And let's not forget these!!" he held out a large back at the bottom of the seat.

Eunmi's eyes rounded curiously. "What's that?"

Jaejoong pulled out a whole bag of kid's toys. "We'll be shopping for these toys all around the world! I want our kid to have the best fun on earth!"

Eunmi gaped at him. "But I'm not even pregnant yet!" she protested.

Jaejoong smirked and pushed her on the car seat. "Then we should start now!"

...

"REALLY YOUNG MASTER!! In front of me? I'm still driving!" the chauffeur spat as he almost ran into a tree.






THE END!!

THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU IN MY OTHER FICS! :DDDD