Step 6

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Jaejoong sighed deeply as he trudged through his front door.

"What's the problem with me? Why did I feel so fired up?" he mumbled.

He couldn't understand why he felt that angry. The sight of Eunmi and Zico together, not doing anything, but just laughing and having fun together, made him angry from deep inside.

He had seen Suhee talking with the other guys in class, Suhee flirting with Lee Joon from the next class, Suhee being touchy with Siwon.

The only thought in his head: I thought she was a nerd?

He never felt anything exceptional besides being a little bewildered at her behavior that wasn't exactly what he expected from her nerdy looks.

But with Eunmi, it was this firing feeling that resonated from his toes up. He didn't know why he acted so strongly when he was supposed to dislike that certain girl.

He frowned as he walked up the stairs slowly, and sighed.

Mr Kim was walking down the stairs at the same time and he raised his brows. "Why are you sighing son?"

Jaejoong forced a smile. "Just confused over some things. I'll be fine. Don't worry Abeoji."

Mr Kim watched as his son walked into his room and sighed. *Why can't you resist your mother? Now your son is in a relationship with a girl he doesn't love and he apparently has to hate the girl he loves because of your mother's lies.*

"I just wish Omonim wasn't so stubborn." he muttered.

 

Jaejoong laid down on bed, trying to clear all his thoughts of EUnmi.

All of a sudden, a series of vibrations came from his phone. Jaejoong whipped out his phone and raised his brows at the unknown number.

What was weird to him was that even though the number was unknown, Jaejoong felt like he had already memorised the number in the past, and that it felt familiar.

It was extremely odd since besides his own number and his parent's, he didn't bother remembering any other person's number.

He opened the message and was surprised to find that it was a message by Eunmi.

I lost a tear in the sea and the day I find it is the day I stop loving you.
SARANGHAE JOONGIE<3

PARK EUNMI STEP 6: SEND HIM MUSHY TEXTS

He raised his brows. He didn't expect a girl to be that stubborn, nor stubborn in expressing her feelings.

He opened the next message curiously.

If kisses were water, I will give u an ocean.
If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If life were planet, I will give u a galaxy.
If love is life, I will give you mine.
I LOVE YOU JOONGIE!

And the next.

J ust because you forgot me
A nd you suddenly disliked me, means I'm
E ver going to stop. Cause
J oongie you're the
O nly
O ne my heart beats for,
N o matter how many
G uys there turns out to be.
JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO. YEONGWONHI

Jaejoong chuckled softly. "That girl.. Doesn't she know how to be shy or something?" he muttered.

"Jaejoong Oppa what are you looking at?" Suhee suddenly entered the room.

She started coming here much more since Granny Kim was the one who approved of her.

Jaejoong kept his phone in a flash. He suddenly felt like he was cheating on Suhee.

Or rather, he was cheating on Eunmi by looking at Suhee.

*What the hell Jaejoong! You're in a relationship with Suhee! Not that Alien!* he scolded himself.

"It's nothing." Jaejoong smiled. But he made sure to keep his phone far from Suhee.

Suhee wrapped her arms round his neck and snuggled close to him from the back.

"Jaejoong Oppa...let's do it." she whispered huskily.

Jaejoong's eyes widened. He didn't expect the nerd he was supposed to be in love with to be...like this.

He wasn't even sure he liked this y side of girls.

Suhee began ing his top button and Jaejoong stopped her immediately. Suhee gasped in surprise, and even Jaejoong was surprised at himself.

Since when did he turn down ? And especially from his girlfriend?

"I'm tired." Jaejoong fibbed. "I want to sleep. I won't be able to accompany you, so why don't you go home, Suhee?"

Suhee pouted. "Fine then." she stopped while going out of the door. "Bye Jaejoong Oppa!"

Jaejoong nodded and heaved a sigh of relief when Suhee walked out.

"Kim Jaejoong you're officially going mad."