Sneaky DBSK

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

"My life has no more place for you."

Eunmi moped about the house, the words that Jaejoong had said repeating countlessly in her head.

"My life has no more place for you. No more place for you. No more place for you.." Eunmi pouted and stared blankly at the the floor.

She lowered her gaze. "How can Joongie say that? My whole life is about him, how can he have no place for me?" she sighed.

Everytime she watched Suhee and Jaejoong together, she really wanted to cry.

She isn't as strong as everyone thought. She can't just watch her man get affectionate with other girls.

She may be an alien like person, but she was still very much human. How could she take it if she had to watch her boyfriend cheat on her so openly?

Zico sighed as he watched her mope around the house. He had given up on her, trying to forget the love he had, but he still wanted to be her friend.

He didn't want her to look like this.

"Mimi monster, let's go out." Zico offered.

Eunmi shook her head and buried her face in the pillow. "I don't wanna~~" she whined. "I want to stay at home and cry~"

"Eunmi~" Zico pleaded. "Please."

"You told me to let it out, Jiho Oppa!" Eunmi frowned. "I don't want to go out! I want to cry at home!"

Zico sighed and mentally smacked himself. "Come on Eunmi ah. We'll go to the Hip Hop club, hmmm?" he suggested. "Block B will be there and we'll have a lot of fun again."

Eunmi remained silent, weighing her options. "Come on Eunmi ah~" Zico whined. "Block B will be so happy to see you! And we'll go and eat Ox Bone Soup there after okay?"

"Ox bone soup?" Eunmi brightened immediately. "Okay let's go!"

Zico chuckled and wiped her tear stained face. "Don't go out like that. You look like a real Mimi monster." he frowned.

Satisfied with her clean face, Zico pulled Eunmi along.



DBSK arrived at Eunmi's house with plenty of food that Yunho and Yoochun had to guard with their life, protecting it from the always hungry maknae.

They wanted to cheer Eunmi up and the only way they knew was to bring her lots of food.

They knocked on the door multiple times and no one answered. Yunho frowned. "Is she not at home?"

Junsu pouted. "But then all these food..." he looked down.

"I'LL EAT THEM THEN!" Changmin squealed in joy and tried to get the bags of food from his hyung's hands.

"No way you monster." Yoochun knocked on the maknae's forehead.

"Let's ask L.Joe then." Junsu suggested and the four of them went to the house next to Eunmi's. They knocked on the door and soon L.Joe's head came poking out.

"Hey!" L.Joe smiled. "Hi hyungs!"

"Byunghun Oppa who is it?" Mihye came out curiously.

The other four looked at each other and smiled slyly. "Omo L.Joe and Mihye together in a house alone??" Yoochun snickered.

"Yah!" L.Joe pouted. "We were just watching Johny English Reborn! We aren't like Jaejoong and Eunmi okay!" he waved his hands in protest.

"Oh now that you've mentioned Eunmi, where is she?" Yunho asked. "She isn't at home and we brought a lot of food for her."

"She went with Zico to the Hip Hop club." Mihye piped up.

"Ah!" Changmin brightened. "Then she has that Zico guy. She won't need the food. Mine mine mine mine mine~~~" he whined.

Yunho ignored the maknae. "I bet she needed to be cheered up bad. Jaejoong's really too much." he sighed. "If he had his memories now, he would blow up knowing Eunmi went off with Zico."

...

"Hyung?" Junsu smirked. "I think that was the perfect idea."

Everyone smiled and nodded excitedly. "I'll call Jaejoong and invite him to the Hip Hop club!" Yoochun immediately whipped out his phone.

L.Joe grinned. "Knowing Jaejoong, even if he doesn't remember her, seeing her with another guy would spark something. I hope."

"He's so possessive!" Changmin whined. "He even scolded me when I just ate Eunmi's sandwich!"

Everyone looked at him. "Served you right." Junsu whacked his head.