Finding out the Truth

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

 

"Fighting Eunmi Unnie!" Mihye waved. "Get your man back!"

Eunmi looked back at L.Joe and Mihye who were waving at her encouragingly and smiled softly. Her eyes were swollen and puffy from crying and she was dreadfully tired.

She tried calling Jaejoong all night yesterday but he turned his phone off.

But she wasn't going to give up. She was going to get her man back.

She arrived in front of Jaejoong's mansion and the maid immediately let her in since she was Jaejoong's girlfriend.

She ran up the steps, looking here and there for Jaejoong but he didn't seem to be around. "Master Jaejoong went out already." The maid bowed.

Eunmi frowned disappointed. "Where did he go?"

"A girl named Suhee called him and asked him to go to the nearby eatery for breakfast." the maid recalled.

Eunmi frowned. *Suhee again.*

"Thank you!" Eunmi bowed. "I'll get going."

Eunmi sighed and trudged slowly. "Suhee has already started to take action.. she really betrayed me.." she sobbed.

She passed by Jaejoong's room and she couldn' help but go in.

He saw that all his things were in a mess, a huge mess. He wasn't a naturally neat guy, but he was neat for guy's standards.

But the mess in his room just showed how angry he was yesterday. His pillows were out of shape, looking like that had suffered severe punching from their master. His books were all thrown from the shelf around on the floor and even the table was overturned.

Eunmi bit her lip to bite back the sob. "Joongie was so sad.."

She went to his bed and noticed that it was still slightly warm, meaning that she just missed him not long ago.

She the sheets and noticed that it was a little wet. She stiffened. *Joongie was crying. He was crying because of me..*

She stood up determinedly. "I must get him back and not let Suhee get her way!"

She stormed out of the room and passed by the guest room that was usually not occupied.

To her surprise, she saw the door slightly ajar and heard someone talking inside. She wasn't interested, until she heard her name in the conversation.

She stopped and hid outside the door, eavesdropping.

 

"Yes good job Suhee." the old woman said. "I'm sure my grandson will fall for you soon."

Eunmi's eyes widened. That was Jaejoong's grandmother?

"Does that Park Eunmi suspect anything?" the old woman, apparently Jaejoong's grandmother asked.

There was some mumbling from the other side and she laughed. "Good job. That girl is so stupid even after you sent her so many messages as a warning. I knew I could trust you Suhee."

Eunmi covered to hide her gasp. "Suhee?" she whispered. "Jaejoong's grandmother and Suhee are in cahoots?"

"You're more suitable for Jaejoong than some commoner." Granny Kim snarled. "Just get on with step 5 and make Jaejoong fall for you."

Eunmi perked her ears. *What's step 5?*

"Are you sure it's going to be safe?" Granny Kim asked. "Make sure the driver you hired doesn't bang into my grandson alright? Just pretend to push him off the road and get a light hit. I bet he will be touched and fall for you."

Eunmi gasped. *They're going to fake an accident and make it seem like Suhee sacrificed herself for Joongie?*

"I must stop them!" she muttered and ran out of the door.