Girl from a tree

Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques (Sequel to Seducing him in 10 steps)

Eunmi looked at Block B, red in the face as she finished the last ending pose for her dance.

She gulped, scared. She was so going to be bashed from this group of professional dancers for disgracing their holy grounds with her nonsensical movements that was nothing near to a dance.

"I know.. I right?" she sulked.

Even P.O. and U-Kwon grew silent, not knowing what to say. Gentlemanly B-Bomb coughed awkwardly, hoping to find a distraction soon.

Her dance hadn't improved at all since the last time she tried singing and dancing for Jaejoong. And to think she had practiced then.

Zico smiled brightly and stood up, clapping. "That was the cutest free style dancing I've ever seen!" he praised. He wasn't exactly lying.. It was the cutest to him.

Eunmi pouted. "It wasn't free style.. I was following f(x)'s movements..." she hung her head low.

*Opps.* All of Block B bit their lips nervously and looked at their leader. Zico gulped. *Okay.. wrong move.*

"It's okay if you don't know how to dance Mimi monster." Zico patted her head. "You'll still be our little ahjuma that we all love."

"Yeah that's right." Kyung smiled sweetly. "SARANGHAEYO EUNMI!!!!" he put his hands above his head in a heart shape.

Eunmi giggled as the rest of the members began proclaiming their love for her. They just met, but she could feel a long lasting friendship coming her way.



Jaejoong paced around his room, looking at the clock once in a while. Initially, he had wanted to wait for Eunmi back at her house. But wherever he went in her house, he could see traces of her.

The kitchen where they made lunch together, the couch where they watched movies together (more specifically Eunmi watching and Jaejoong watching her) and the bedroom where they played around with pillows.

Just looking at the empty house made his heart even emptier. Jaejoong ruffled his hair in frustration. "Oh god. It's just one afternoon that your girl is spending with some other guys. They're good guys. Relax. Breath in. Breath out.." he sighed.

He looked at the clock again. It was 5pm.

*Eunmi should be back around 6:30pm. Maybe I should make dinner and wait for her.* he smiled. "Doesn't that make me sound like a house wife?" he blinked.

"GAAAHHH for that Alien Ahjuma I'll be her house husband!" Jaejoong exclaimed as he ran towards his car, wanting to drive to Eunmi's house.

He passed by a large tree that stood between his mansion, and the one next to his. It was an old tree, even guarded by the National Korean Nature Foundation, and it was prohibited to cut it down.

To build the mansions, they had to build the gates round it instead. The tree sat in the middle of the two mansions, shading both sides equally.

Jaejoong didn't care about trees or nature. All his life till he met Eunmi, he cared about girls and . After he met Eunmi, he cared about Eunmi and . Hmmm.

At that instant, the large tree sparked Jaejoong's interest. Not because he suddenly transformed into a nature lover or anything, but the tree was rustling.

Not that it was surprising to hear leaves rustling, but there wasn't a single bit of wind. Not at all.

Jaejoong frowned as he looked up the tree to see what caused it to sway. Instead of greens, he saw a patchwork of a million different colours that formed the ugliest pattern he had ever seen.

He squinted, trying to see what those colours were, when he heard a shriek from above. The next moment, he was pressed on the ground with a soft but heavy thing dropped on him.

Not only that, but this person's lips were on his.

"Omo! Mianhe!" the "thing" which turned out to be a person scrambled off Jaejoong chest and kept bowing her head 90 degrees to her legs.

"It's okay." Jaejoong took a deep breath as all the air was knocked out from his lungs earlier. He scowled and wiped his lips that only Eunmi could touch. He frowned slightly as he scrutinized the girl in front of him. "What were you doing on a tree?"

The girl looked at him. She had large over sized glasses and was wearing an even more ridiculous outfit that Eunmi had ever worn in her ahjuma days. (Hell do you think that's even possible??)

"I-I-I was r-r-reading a book.." she stuttered, not looking at him at all. "I-I-I like reading on the t-tree cause it's cooling and I-I-I can be near my b-best friend."

"Best friend?" Jaejoong raised his brows.

"The s-s-sparrow!" the girl pointed.

"Oh." was all Jaejoong could say. He should have known. After being with that Alien Ahjuma he should have been accusmtomed with the weird ways of other people but he didn't expect to see another person as weird as his girl. "You live in the next house?" he pointed to the mansion next to his.

The girl nodded, not once loking at him. "I'll go back up to read. See you." she bowed and climbed up again.

Jaejoong shrugged. *She looked like she was really scared of me, and DAMN. Why did our lips have to meet!!!* he cursed inwardly. *Just like how Eunmi and I shared our first kiss.* he chuckled.

*Come to think of it, she's really similar to my Alien Ahjuma. Spectacles, clothes, obsession with books and talking with animals... Even how she doesn't stutter round me like other girls, as if she isn't affected by my charisma..*

"But my baby is so much cuter." Jaejoong smiled dreamily.

"MY BABY!!!" Jaejoong yelped as he ran to his car. "Dinner.. baby... Block B... Guys... Supid Zico......" he muttered.