Hide and seek

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

"And what?.....tell me Hongbin"

"And...murder you..."

"Oh my god what am I going to...... Oh no.....wait Min-Yung..." SooMin whisper her name.
"Who's Min-Yung?"
"Remember my 'old friend' well her name is Yoon-Min and well she has a twin sister who is older then her and her name is Min-Yung and she said she can help me so I guess I have to tell her everything and hope that we can defeat Yoon-Min."
"Oh she's the nice one ok I get it... And now what are we going to do about your face?"
"I don't know I guess I tell them the truth or lie to them that I scratched myself again without me knowing that I scratched myself. And I just wear pants and long sleeve shirt.... If they are gonna believe which I'm sure they will....I think..."
"Ok I guess so... Well let's go back to sleep I forgot we have schedule in a few hours."
"Ok well goodnight you can now go use the bathroom like you wanted to use before I bumped into you haha...."
"Yeah well goodnight...."
SooMin got out of the bathroom and went back to her room. She was scared if the girl and the black shadow will come back so she tired to go back to sleep.
A few hours later SooMin woke up do to a crush outside her room. SooMin got up and went outside to check what happen and when see peek by her door she see a broken glass on the floor and N screaming while hugging the wall.
"OH MY GOD SOMEONE KILL THAT BUG!!!! AHHH LEOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
"YA! N calm down I'll go kill it... Gosh what a girl...."
"YA! I HEARD THAT KEN!"
"Well at least our princess SooMin is not like you."
'I don't think they see me well hope they won't freak out about my face....WAIT I HAVE TO CHANGE FIRST!!!!'
SooMin ran back to her room to change to a long sleeve shirt and pants so the guys won't freak out and worry about her. SooMin carefully walked out of her room and see VIXX about to go to their schedules. 
"GOOD MORNING PRINCESS SOOMIN HOW are..... Oh my god what happen to you?!" Ken said
"OMO! SooMin what happen to you?!" N said 
"SooMin are you ok?" Leo asked
"What happen to you?!" Hyuk asked
"Guys calm down I scratched myself again last night, ok so don't worry it doesn't hurt as it looks..."
'Oh god i don't think they will believe me....'
"Omo next time we should wrap your hands so you won't scratch yourself again, and are you sure it doesn't hurt?" N asked
"Yeah I'm sure don't worry..."
"Are you sure it sounds like your in pain SooMin..."
"Hey! I said I'm fine Ravi ok and don't you guys have to go now..."
"OH GOD BYE SOOMIN" VIXX said but not Leo of course
"Bye SooMin be careful next time..."
"Thanks Leo and BYE GUYS~!!"
When VIXX left SooMin didn't like lying to them. The only person she can trust is Hongbin now, it's hard for SooMin but she doesn't want to hurt them. But now she have to tell Min-Yung everything that happen.
"Min-Yung are you here!.......Min-Yung!"
"Yes I'm here hi SooMin what do you need?... And what happen to you?"
"I tell you in a while but last night I was attacked... There was a black shadow next to me and a girl with green eyes on top of me and *pick up her shirt, sleeves and pants* this happen and my face and I was wondering if it's your sister?"
"You said green eyes right then it might be her I'm not really sure though..."
"Ok I got a question that I forgot to tell you back then when I first met you um how old are you and Yoon-Min?"
"Oh we are 13 years old..."
"Oh ok I thought you were older because you and Yoon-Min look tall to tell you the truth..."
"Yeah a lot of people said that back then when we were alive."
"Oh ok so next time if something happens I'll tell you ok."
"Ok bye SooMin."
"Bye Min-Yung."
SooMin really had nothing to do, so she just went off cleaning the dorm like always.
While she was done cleaning the living room,kitchen, bathroom,and she was done with the boy's room but not N's and Ravi's room and for some reason it was like what 7pm and she took so long to clean the house but whatever. When she went inside to do their beds the first thing she saw was something red on the bed, when she went closer to see she touched it and she found out it was blood.
'Why is there blood on the bed of N's and Ravi's room... What happen to one of them...wait I'm gonna see there other bed...'
When SooMin walked to the other bed she saw blood again.
'Oh god what happen here I wonder if I should ask them when they come back... But wait none of the others bed have blood. I should go check again...'
SooMin went to Ken's and Hyuk's room to check.
'Nothing here but something stinks like.....blood but where....I can smell it by their dressers...*opens dresser* there's blood here too but how? And why? *close dresser and walks out of the room* '
Now last room Leo's and Hongbin's.
'Ok now it smells like there's blood in the closet *opens closet* ....why is there a doll here cover in blood? *picks up doll* I should take this out of the room...*walks out of the room*...'
"Hey! that's my doll give it back..."
SooMin jumped and turned around slowly and see a little girl like the age of a 9 year old right behind her.
"Oh um... Sorry here's your doll *hands the doll to the girl* ok here you go."
"Thank you miss.......can we play a game?"
"Um..... What kind of....game?"
"Hide and seek if you win I'll leave but if I win you'll die or one of your friends will die or get sick, so will you play if you say no I'll kill you..."
"Ok...I'll play with you..."
"Yay! I'll count to 20 and you'll hide ok... 1...2...3"
SooMin had nowhere to hide so she ran to her bedroom, she tried to open the window to leave but of course it won't open. So she went and hide in the closet.
'I hope she won't look her please don't come here.'
"20 HERE I COME NOW!"
"Ding dong hurry up I'm waiting
Far too late to run 
Away to see if I can catch you 
Ding dong hurry up I'm staving 
Waiting for you here 
I know that you are near so come out"

'OH MY GOD WHY IS SHE SINGING THIS SONG ITS SO CREEPY!'
"Staring through the window
No escape from cold gaze now
Tearing through your eyelids 
Creeping close to see you near"

'This is so creepy....please leave me alone.'
"Ding dong hurry up and run now
So that we can play
Tag on this special day of fun now
Better run and hide
So I can never find you"
"Thumping down the hallway 
Footsteps on the wood floor board
Breathing in a whisper 

I can hear it getting closer 
No no you can never hide 
I can see you there
No no you can never hide
I can see your hair 
No no you can never hide"

'What the is she's talking about?...Never mind.'
"Knock knock I'm in front of your bedroom
And I'm coming in
Don't need a key or pin to help me
Knock knock I'm inside your bedroom

'OH MY GOD SHE IS IN MY ROOM!!'

Can't see where you've hid 

But worry not the game is ending"

"Look under the bed sheets 
Clever girl to keep me guessing 
Cannot find a body
But I've haven't checked the closet"

' NOW WHAT IM GONNA DO IM SURE GONNA DIE OR ONE OF THE GUYS!!'
"Ding dong here you are and...
Ding dong I have won the game 
Now it's your turn
Ding dong I have won this game
Now it's your turn
Ding dong I have won the game
Now it's your turn
Ding dong it was such a shame
Ding dong you can never hide
No one else is left 
Ding dong this is my goodbye hehehe!"

"S..so it's.... My turn to...find you?"
"Yes so count to 20 and don't peek and if you don't find me under 60 seconds I won, so go!"
"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19.........20.......here..I come...now"
'Ok so I have 60 seconds to find her or it's too late......'
SooMin went to her room...nothing, next was N's and Ravi's room...nothing, next Ken's and Hyuk's room... Nothing, next Leo's and Hongbin's room... Nothing, and now the bathroom....nothing.
'OH MY GOD I CANT FIND HER WHAT IM I GOING TO DO AHHH!!!!!!'
60 seconds had passed and SooMin jumped but a sudden voice behind her.
"60 seconds is over and I won I was hide in the middle room."
'Wait is she talking about Ken's and Hyuk's room? But I was there! The hell!'
"I found a picture of this boy he looks cute."
'Wait...Hyuk?'
"And since you lost I guess instead of killing you I'll make this cute boy sick unless you can do something about that HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! But when he comes back here hehehe!! Well see you later bye bye~!"
SooMin fell to the floor.
"Oh my god what I'm going to do....Hyukkie didn't do nothing....this is my fault that he is gonna be really sick or might even die from ....this little girl..."