The Pain & Believing Again

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

SooMin woke up sweating and screaming loud enough that the guys can hear. She was also crying and when she looked around she sees Hyuk and Hongbin looking at her worried and the rest of VIXX coming out of their rooms.
Hongbin: what happen SooMin did you have a nightmare or something else 
N: was it a bug that scared you?
Ravi: N for real like as if SooMin will get scared of a bug.
N: well I'm just saying.
Leo:...so was it a nightmare...
SooMin: yes it...*cries* was a really scary one that I just... Can't...
Ken: can you tell us what happened in your dream?
SooMin looked at Hongbin and Hongbin knows that when SooMin looks at him it's something about her ability to see ghost and Hongbin just nodded to SooMin as a reply that it's time to tell them everything.
SooMin: ok I'll tell you but...promise me that you won't think I'm a freak and that won't believe because I'm tell the truth...and mostly think I'm crazy as hell...
N: sure we promise so tell us...
SooMin: ok well my dream and this dream felt real ok so.....I woke up and the time said 3am and I felt something weird was going on so I kept on looking at the clock... And I see that the time didn't change at all it just stayed at 3am, so I got up to see if Hongbin and Hyuk was ok. When I look to see they was gone I thought they went back to their rooms or something, so I went to N's and Ravi's room to check on them and I see that they were not there even you guys *points at N and Ravi*. So I ran to Ken's and Hyuk's room and you guys were not there too *points at Hyuk and Ken*, so the last rooms were Leo's and Hongbin's when I check you guys were not there neither *points at Hongbin and Leo*, so I looked everywhere for you guys and I couldn't find you guys anywhere. Then I heard someone from behind me at it was....N... And When I looked at N I got scared because it looked like you had you VooDooDoll clothes on and had marks, cuts, and blood everywhere and the cross eye contacts too but worse. N kept on saying it's my fault that I kept my secret from you guys and that your dying, and then comes Leo and the same looks and everything the same with the rest of you guys. You guys kept on saying that it's my fault you guys are like this and 'she' said that if you guys kill me you guys will go back to normal...
Ravi: wait what you mean by 'she'? And killing you.... because we will never do that to you......or anything like that....
N: yeah we will never hurt you or mostly kill SooMin...
SooMin: yeah I know you guys will never hurt me and I'll tell you that later ok...so like I said that you guys will go back to normal... And you guys to hold me down and Hongbin went to the kitchen to get and knife *cries* and Leo had an idea to beat me up first then kill me. So Hyuk grabbed a rope and tied me up and N...found a whip.... And Ken said it was a great idea to beat me up with that but he said that you guys needed something to burn my throat. So Leo came up with alcohol and Ken went to the bathroom to find one and force me to open my mouth and swallow it..... I felt the pain and it felt so real that it burns like hell. So you guys beat me and whipped me and I was bleeding to death and I kept on begging you guys to stop but you guys just laughed at me and enjoy seeing me in pain. So it felt like hours that each of you guys were beating me up that I was blind but only in my right eye.... And I don't know who said this but he told N if you guys can kill me now and he said sure and told Hongbin to get the knife ready... I couldn't move or speak to you guys to stop but I felt so weak and the last thing I heard before Hongbin was gonna kill me was "bye SooMin" while laughing. And that's when Hongbin stabbed me while laughing.....the pain felt so real that my body still aches of pain *cries*
VIXX: Oh my god...
Hongbin: *hugs SooMin* oh my god SooMin we will never ever do that to you...
SooMin: it felt so real and in the dream when you stabbed me in the stomach I felt like it really happened...
Ken: princess... Pick up your shirt it looks like your shirt is really wet but since your wearing a black shirt I can't tell if it's sweat or something else...
SooMin was shaking when she was pick up her shirt but when she pick it up..... She saw blood and stabbed marks everywhere in her stomach.
SooMin: Oh my god!! It was real the pain was real after all......
VIXX was shock of what they saw, SooMin was really bleeding but her dream shock them even more, they will never do that.
Ravi: oh my god I'll go get another shirt and something to stop her stomach from bleeding!
Ravi ran to get the things for SooMin so she won't bleed to death.
N: SooMin what's happening to you... A lot of things are happening to you lately first I was really worry about those scars on you face and....
N notice something from her long sleeves and they looked like cuts and teeth marks.
N: SooMin take off your shirt please.
SooMin: *starts blushing* w-what no why?!
N: please SooMin take off your shirt for now your hurt please...
SooMin was nervous to take off her shirt but she has to now. And when she took off her shirt the members (well not Hongbin since he knows) was shock.
Leo:...what happen SooMin where you got those teeth marks...?
SooMin: I...I...ugh I'm just too scared to tell you guys...but I think the dream was warning me that if I don't tell you guys everything you guys are really going to kill me like in my dream or something else...
Ravi came back and patched her up and wiping the blood. 
Hongbin: are you ready to tell them?
SooMin: I have no choice before I really am going to feel the pain for real and die...
Hyuk: *coughs* you should tell them so they won't *coughs* get worry about you a lot...*coughs* Hongbin can you pass me the bucket...*throws up* ugh...
N: my baby is sick! How you got sick?!
Hyuk: N just let SooMin explain everything and you will know why I'm sick...
N: ok so SooMin tell us everything and WE promise that we won't call you a freak or a crazy person...I think that's what you said but just tell us!
SooMin: Ok! Ok I'll tell you everything but Hongbin and Hyuk already know well Hyuk already know since....what time it is...6am since and few hours ago....so when I was small....
SooMin explain everything to the guys, while she was explaining everything she felt nervous thinking that they won't believe her at all and when she looked at their faces they was shock of everything she said but mostly the one with the girl that was on top of her and the marks. And she felt guilty that she lied to them a lot.
SooMin: and this is why Hyuk is sick and other things that happen here....and you guys think I'm crazy and that you don't believe me like my parents and almost Hyuk and bla bla bla *falls flat on the floor* I hate my life...
Ken: so this is why you were acting weird these days huh...
SooMin: basically 
The guys didn't know what to say and they don't really believe her at all and they was scared to tell her.
Ravi whispers to the other members
Ravi: do you guys believe her?
Ken: not really...
N: me too...
They all looked at Leo.
Leo:...I don't know...
N: um SooMin we um- 
N was cut by SooMin.
SooMin: I know what you guys are gonna say... That you guys don't believe 100% bla bla I know the same thing with Hyuk and bla bla bla....well I guess it's time to call some one right Hongbin and Hyuk...
Hyuk and Hongbin: right!
Ken: princess what are you talking about?
SooMin: oh you'll see *smirks* 
Ravi: why are you smirking?
SooMin: oh it's nothing don't worry *smirks*
N: your doing it again!
SooMin: fine whatever...... I'll be back in a few minutes *smirks*
Ken: she's doing it again... She looks so creepy when she smirks...

 

im gonna change things when they talk now so it will be easy to see who is talking and yeah.......