Finding out

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

SooMin's P.O.V
I was laughing when Hyuk said No to N and because the way N face looks right I can't stop laughing about these two
"Hahaha Hyuk you know you can run right? haha~"
Hyuk: Yeah thanks for reminding me about that and now I can runaway from him *starts to run*
N: Ya! Hyukkie comeback I want to hug you!~
Haha I just love these guys so much, I'm just happy that Hyuk is ok and hoping that he will die old~
Ravi: Well I'm gonna sleep I'm still tired... Well bye guys.
Leo:...I'm going to go to a cafe to get coffee...*walks out*
N: Wait! Leo I want to go with you!! BYE GUYS!~*rans after Leo*
Ken: Well I think I'll just go out for a while... Well bye Hongbin, Hyuk and SooMin...*walks out*
Hyuk: Well I think I will sleep too...
Hongbin: But you slept a lot today.
Hyuk: And I'm still tired *goes into his room*
Well I guess the guys are going to do their own things...well I guess I'll go and find a job so I won't ask the guys for so much money
"Hongbin I'm gonna find a job I don't want to ask for money from you guy's..."
Hongbin: Are you sure? You can always use our money...and plus you're hurt..
"I'm sure Hongbin I don't want you guys to spend a lot of money for me and I know I'm still hurt but I don't care so... Bye!~"
Hongbin: Well if you say so and good luck and be careful bye!~

Hongbin P.O.V
Well I guess it's just me now.... And I don't know what to do right now... Well I guess I'll just watch tv
"There's nothing to watch and I'm so bored...what am I going to do..."
While I was think on what to do I heard something in SooMin's room it's weird because it's only me, Ravi, and Hyuk and they are asleep... I think I'm gonna go check *gets up and goes to SooMin's room* 
"Weird I don't see anything at all... Wait what is that?...... Is that a doll? What's a doll doing in SooMin's room? And why am I asking a lot of question and no one is here *picks up the doll*"
This doll looks so old and creepy looking.... I think this was the doll when SooMin saw the little girl... What was her name?..... Jin-Ae I think that was her name..... But why is her doll her then?
Jin-Ae: So it's true... She didn't die!!...
*jumps* she's here what I'm I going to do now...
"Ummm hello there... Little girl..."
Jin-Ae: She's not dead! I thought I killed her! *snatch the doll from Hongbin* She tricked me! I'm really gonna kill her! I don't know if I shall kill you or not...
I hope she doesn't kill nobody how about that
Jin-Ae: Forget it! *whispers* I'll just have to kill her when she comes back in front of her friends... *smirks* *disappears*
What was she whispering about? I think she's gonna kill SooMin but when though?... I'll just call Soo-
"Ahhhh!!! ! the ....don't tell me she scratched me *looks at his arm* I'm bleeding but I still have to call SooMin about this *calls SooMin*
SooMin: Hongbin what happen?
"Ummm SooMin don't freak out or anything but ummm the little girl Jin-Ae found out that you're not dead and she might kill again..."
SooMin: WHAT!!!
"I told you not to freak out! And... Did you find a job..."
SooMin: HONGBIN DONT CHANGE THE ING SUBJECT!!! I'm coming home now *hangs up*
"Wait don't... Hang up... "

SooMin P.O.V
I guess my dream was telling the truth but I still don't know if she's really gonna kill me the same way.... Well guess I have to find out.
I was running up the stairs instead of going to the elevator and I opened the door to see Hongbin surprise.
"What? *pant*"
Hongbin: Did you ran up the stairs?! And your legs are broken why would you run up the stairs?!!!
"Yes I did and I don't give a ok...so...where is she?" 
Hongbin: I don't know she disappear...
" I don't know what to do now...*falls to the floor*"
N and Ken: We are back!~
Ken: *sees SooMin* ok now what did we just missed again
"Well let's just say that Jin-Ae found out that I'm not dead and she's gonna kill me...again..."
N: So your dream was warning you then...
"I guess so... !"
Hyuk and Ravi: What happened!
Ken: Jin-Ae found out that SooMin is not dead so she's gonna kill her.
Ravi: And how you know?
Hongbin: She was talking to me when SooMin went out to find a job.
Hyuk: And why you need to find a job?
"I don't want you guys to waste money on me and why are we talking about jobs right now?"
Hyuk: Yeah good point there.
Min-Yung: I heard everything and saw everything...
" you scared me but it's ok and what you mean by everything?"
Min-Yung: What I meant is that I saw Jin-Ae talking to Hongbin and I heard everything she said.
"So is everything that Hongbin said was true?"
Min-Yung: Yeah but there was one thing that I think Hongbin didn't hear very well...
Hongbin: And what is that then?
Min-Yung: Well you heard that she's gonna kill SooMin I'm front of you guys OR kill you guys in front of her...
VIXX:.......
"....you know what I rather die then have you guys get hurt because of me..."
Hyuk: What?! No SooMin we have to figure out something to stop Jin-Ae.......Min-Yung is there a way to stop her?
Min-Yung: I don't think so but SooMin do you know why she wants to kill you?
"No....she haven't told me anything.......unless she's a demon or something like that."
Min-Yung: Maybe but if I was you, you should ask her why and we also need a plan.
"I guess so..."

 

I still don't know if I doing great with this story but I'm trying so hard on this story since I at writing Fanfics