Family

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)
 
 
A/n: Okay let's just say VIXX knows how to speak and understand English a lot more better :)
 
 
 
 
Leo p.o.v
 
So Estrella wants SooMin to be her mother.... I have to tell SooMin later in the hotel  but if we do take her in then...... I don't know anymore...
 
SooMin: Hey Leo are you okay?
Me: Yeah I'm fine...
SooMin: Looks like Estrella is pooped out from walking for hours alone...
Me: Seems like it...
SooMin: At what time we leaving to New York?
N: Like at 6am...
SooMin: And it's only *looks at phone* 11pm so we have to think where we're going to leave Estrella.... that she lost her parents and lived her life as an orphan....
Hongbin: I've noticed that Estrella looks Korean and she's like what Hispanic?
SooMin: Yeah she's Hispanic...
Hongbin: Weird she's Hispanic yet she looks Korean and Hispanic...
SooMin: Well some Hispanics do look Asian so...
Ken: True because I saw this girl last time and she looked lost and when I started to ask her where she was going she didn't know what I was saying and she started talking in Spanish then English, and I thought she was Korean...
Me: And when was that?...
Ken: Last few months...
Ravi: And did you helped her?
Ken: Yes....... I think...
Hyuk: Oh god if we see that girl on TV saying that she got lost because she didn't know Korean and died it's your fault hyung...
Ken: What no!! If she did they wouldn't say that a few months back 
SooMin: First of all Ken you don't watch the news second is that there was a news that a girl body was found and they said she was Hispanic...
Ken:...... But you never know it might be someone else...
SooMin: Are you sure Ken....you sure about that...
N: YA! SooMin stop confusing Ken here...
SooMin: Fine...you guys are no fun...-_-
Ken: See!
Me: Shut up...
 
~the lobby~
 
SooMin p.o.v
 
Mrs.Park: Oh welcome back~
Me: Oh hello Mrs.Park~
Mrs.Park: Remember what I told you right?
Me: Yeah I'll remember...
Mrs.Park: Ok take care then~ *smiles*
Me: You too Mrs.Park 
 
~in the elevator~
 
N: So we see you made a new friend there
Me: Huh?....oh well I'll explain later ok...
Hyuk: So something did happen...
Me: Yeah I'll tell you later...
 
~hotel room~
 
OH MY GOD I GOT TO USE THE ING BATHROOM BUT IM ING SCARED TO GO BACK IN THERE!!!!
 
Leo: *puts down Estrella on the bed* are you ok SooMin?
Me: YEAH I'M TOTALLY FINE I'M REALLY FINE WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M NOT FINE BEACUSE I'M FINE!!!!!
Leo:.... Ok you're not fine...
Hongbin: And it looks like you have to use the bathroom...badly...
Me: BECAUSE I DO NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!!!
Hyuk: Then go to the bathroom!!! you don't have to yell...geez...
Me: Well sorry but! I can't! I'm freaking scared to go back in there!
N: Why what happened?
Me: Ugh I need to go badly!!!~
Hongbin: Then just go we are here
Me: Yeah but I couldn't move and scream!
Ken: Ok how about this you go in and use the bathroom and if you don't come out in 2minutes or more we'll go in there so don't lock the door...
Me: OK FINE BYE!!~
.
.
.
.
 
Me: Ahh! I feel better now!~ 
Hongbin: So can you tell us what happened now...
Me: Yeah sure, ok before I went to the elevator at 3:11pm *explains everything about the lady from the elevator* 
Me: So that's what happened first...
Ravi: So that's how you are friends with the lady at the lobby
Me: Yeah and now the other story is about what happened to me in the bathroom and how I got this scratches in my face and my arm... Again..... *starts explaining*
Me: And that's what happened...
Hongbin:... Ok first of all she said she's part of you?...
Me: Yeah but I don't know what she means by that...
Ravi: That's some creepy there..
Me: I know........ Well let's forget about that now let's talk about something else...
 
Estrella p.o.v
 
When Leo put me down I started listening to what SooMin was saying and because they are so loud... Anyways I didn't tell her that I'm half Korean from my mother side because I totally forgotten about it... But while listening to what she said about what happened to her.....does she have the same ability as me by seeing and talking to ghost and all?...... Maybe I should open my eyes...*open eyes*
 
SooMin: Oh you're awake Estrella~
Me: Ummm SooMin can I tell you something...
SooMin: Yeah sure ask away~
Me: I forgot to mention that I'm half Korean from my mother side...
SooMin: So you are Korean!!!
Me:.... Umm..
SooMin: Sorry about that because we were thinking that if you were Korean or not haha...
Me: Oh it's okay, and also I heard what you guys was talking about...
SooMin/VIXX:.........
Me: I wanted to ask you something do you....Ummm....perhaps have....ummm....abilities to see and talk to ummm.....ghost or something....?
SooMin: Ooh umm yeah I do I wanted to tell you but—
Me: SOOO YOU DO!!!
SooMin/VIXX:..........
Me: SO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!~
SooMin/VIXX:.........
Me: I wanted to tell you but I thought you was going to think I was crazy or something *smiles*
SooMin/VIXX:..........
Me: I didn't wanted to tell you all about my story but since now I can sooo back then I told my parents that I can see this little girl with blood on her eyes and they was thinking if I should go to a mental hospital but they didn't...
VIXX:......*looks at SooMin*
SooMin: So.... You experience everything that I seen that nobody can?...
Me: If you put it that way yeah...
SooMin: I have never met anyone who experience everything like me...
Me: Same with me *smiles*
SooMin: I really don't know what to say...
Me: Same...
 
SooMin p.o.v
 
So Estrella is just like me then.... So I'm not alone on this.... Should I be happy that I'm not the only one to see and talk to spirits or sad because Estrella can see the deaths of other people and might hurt her in some ways..... I need to change the subject to where she's going to stay...
 
Leo: SooMin I need to talk to you privately...
Me: Sure where should we talk?...
Leo: In the bathroom and don't worry this time I'm going to be in there with you...
SooMin: Okay let's go
N: Leo you better not do anything...
Leo: Why would I? Because I wouldn't do that to SooMin and I wouldn't do that to the person who is really in love with SooMin who I'm not telling...*goes inside the bathroom*
Hongbin:.........*mumbles* ........
Me:...... What just happened?....*walks to the bathroom* so what you wanted to talk about? And plus who likes me like that?
Leo: First I'm not telling and second when Estrella was asleep in my arms she started sleep talking while in a whisper voice...
Me: And what she said?...
Leo: Well what I heard from is that she wants you as in you to be her mother...
Me:........... Wait what me?..... But but....
Leo: I don't know it's up to you if you want to take care of her but she looks like and smart type of girl who can survive and out smart people....
Me:....... Maybe I should take her in with us..... But what will the guys think?.....
Leo: I think they will allow her to stay with us but if we do we have to think about the air plane ticket...
Me: oh I got the ticket problem solved haha...
Leo: Wait what?
Me: I have money to buy her 2 tickets to go to New York and to Seoul haha...
Leo:..... And where you got the money from?...
Me: Hahaha! You guys don't know what I've been doing but that doesn't matters so everything is settled but to ask the guys
Leo: Yeah well let's go before N starts to annoy me for being here so long with you...
Me: Yeah lets—
AHHHHHH
*slams door open*
Me: What is happen—
Estrella: AHHHHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT HONGBIN AHAHAHA HYUK AHAHA KEN N OPPA STOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STOP IT HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! IM CRYING STOP IT AHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
Ravi: Come on guys you're killing her hahaha!~
Me/Leo:..........
Hongbin: Oh hey guys what's up?!
Me:.....what's up me...what's up you?...
N: We were just tickling Estrella here that's all hahaha~
Me: Guys can I say something.....can Estrella stay with us.....forever 
Estrella:.......
N: Ummmmm sure why not it will be fun to have another person come and live with us who is younger then Hyuk but what about the plane—
Me: Got that all cover I have money to buy 2 tickets!
Hongbin: And where did you get the money?
Me: You guys really don't know what I've been doing but that doesn't matter... So Estrella would you like to come and be part of our little family?...*smiles*
Estrella:.......*tears falling**runs and hug SooMin* Thank you......thank you so much!!
Me: *hugs back* Your welcome *smiles*
 
Estrella p.o.v
 
Me: *walks up to Leo**starts blushing* Thank you Leo *hugs*
Leo: Your welcome Estrella *smiles*
Me: *runs up to N,Hongbin,Hyuk,Ravi,and Ken* Thank you guys so much *try's to hug them* I can't hug all of you at the same time but I'm trying hahaha~
N,Ken,Ravi,Hongbin,Hyuk: Your welcome Estrella!~
 
*starts crying even more* I finally have a family *smiles*
 
Hahaha sorry to keep you guys waiting but here's another update and I tried okay I tried like I said I'm not good at writing Fanfics here ok....anyways hope you enjoy this chapter :D and sorry for my horrible grammar and spelling