Trying to remember

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

SooMin's P.O.V

I think I should ask him that I'm fine and then ask him where I live.... Yeah all I got to do is find him *walks outside of the room* wow there's a lot of people here in the hospital.... Well of course there's are a lot of people because it's a hospital SooMin!........Ah~ there he is... But wait I don't know his.... Never mind his name is Lee...

Me: Ummm excuse me.... Um Dr. Lee?
Dr.Lee: Ah~ yes SooMin what do you need?
Me: I think I'm fine now I only know a little bit of things now so I'm wondering if I can go home now....'please say yes please say yes'
Dr.Lee: Are you sure? But you still look hurt and all...
Me: Don't worry I'm fine....so can I go home?
Dr.Lee: Well if you're feeling ok then I'll let you go but first let me check on your wounds and cuts ok...
Me: Ok and thank you very much!.......

No P.O.V

Ravi: Ah I'm so full~
Hyuk: Yeah me too!
N: Well guys we have to go back and practices before the concert!~...... Hongbin are you ok?
Hongbin: Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine...
Ken: You don't look fine to me...
Leo: Can you tell us....
Hongbin: Well..... I'm just worry about SooMin that's all...
Ravi: We all are worry about her dude...
Hongbin: Yeah but..... I'm just wondering if she's awake or not....I have this feeling...
N: Hongbin.... Don't worry we all know that SooMin is a strong and kinda smart person so don't worry she's fine *smile*
Hongbin: *smile* well I hope so...
N: Anyways let's go and get ready for the big day!~

~Back to SooMin P.O.V~
~A few hours later~
( Let's just say in the hospital they gave her clothes ok :))

Dr.Lee: Well you're fine for now SooMin and your wounds are ok so you can go back to your house.
Me: Oh my god thank you! And umm can you tell me where I live because I—
Dr.Lee: You don't remember I know umm let me see here *writes her address down* here you go hope you'll fine your way back home safely and be careful too oh and here take $15 and here's your picture of the boys.
Me: Ok and thank you so much Dr.Lee bye~
Dr.Lee: Bye now!
YES IT REALLY WORKED IM FINALLY OUT!!! But now I need to find my way back home and hope I'll remember something......
Me: Maybe I should go in a taxi *look around* ah I see one coming *rise her hand out**goes inside the taxi*
Driver: Now where do you want to go mrs?
Me: Can you please take me to this address please? *hands the paper of the address*
Driver: Ok then mrs it only $5 since it's just a few blocks.
Me: Ok umm here you go *hands the money*
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Driver: Here you are mrs.
Me: *gets out of the taxi**bows* thank you *walks away* so this is where I live huh *goes inside the dorm* so this is how it looks like...... AHH!! My head is killing m—*flash back of getting hurt*............. So I...I....I got stabbed on my chest here but a little girl name Jin-Ae..... But I need to know more!......but mostly *looks at the picture* I need to know who they are.....
Min-Yung: OH MY GOD SOOMIN YOURE OK!!! *hugs*
Me:...ummm....
Yoon-Min: SOOMIN THANK GOD YOURE OK IM SO SORRY!!!
Me: Ummmm not to be mean or anything but..... Who are you guys?
Min-Yung: Wait..... You.....you don't remember us?...
Me: Well I woke up with no memory at all so I don't know about myself and everything else...
Yoon-Min: So you don't remember me, my sister, and VIXX?
Me: No...I don't remember nothing at all... All I know is that a girl name Jin-Ae stabbed me...
Min-Yung: So you don't remember having a gift?
Me: Of what?
Yoon-Min: Seeing spirits?
Me:..... This woman told me the something and I thought she was lying until she burned me but then I don't have burnt marks though.....
Min-Yung: Then let's just tell you our names maybe that will help you remember..... So my name is Min-Yung~
Yoon-Min: And I'm Yoon-Min~
Me: Hello there Min-Yung and Yoon-Min~ it's nice to meet you 'again' if I can— Ahhhh!!! *flash back of Min-Yung and Yoon-Min*
Min-Yung: Are you ok SooMin?
Me: Min....Min-Yung *cries**hug* I remember a little bit about you and how you helped me...thank you so much...
Min-Yung: Well at least you know a little about me *smile*
Me: And Yoon-Min I remember how you was jealous of me and wanted to kill me.... *hug* but it's ok I forgive you *smile*
Yoon-Min: I'm sorry about that and it's my fault I didn't stop Jin-Ae from hurting you...
Me: Hey it's ok don't worry *smile* anyway it's weird that I can see, 'touch' and talk to spirits as in you guys but I kinda like it because you guys are here *smile*
Min-Yung: Yeah at least we have someone to talk too *smile* anyways we have to go now we'll come back son so hope you gain your memories again bye~
Yoon-Min: Bye and fighting!!~
Me: *smile* bye~ I hope I'll gain my memories
I only knew a little bit of Min-Yung like the history of her sister, how she died, and how she helped me. But I remembered a lot about Yoon-Min on how she killed my parents and hated everyone I know but I forgive her... Jealousy took over her.... I'm just glad I remembered them *smile* and plus I wonder what time it is because Dr.Lee took some hours looking over my wounds *look at the time* it's only 5pm he took so long to look over my wounds but I understand why because they look horrible but mostly the stab mark on my...........chest............ ANYWAYS!!!!! I guess I should eat something...

~few hours pass by~

It's only 10pm and I'm so tired I think I should sleep but I need to find my r— ah~ never mind found it the door had my name on it..... Well I guess I'm gonna go and sleep...

No P.O.V

~At the end of VIXX concert~

N: THANK YOU ST☆RLIGHTS FOR COMING AND SEEING US♥︎!!
Ken: LOVE YOU MY ST☆RLIGHTS *does aegyo*
St☆rlights: *screaming like crazy!!!* (still hope that will be me one day T_T)
Ravi: THANK YOU FOR COMING ST☆RLIGHTS!!
Hyuk: IT WAS GREAT SEEING YOU GUYS AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!
Hongbin: THANK YOU ST☆RLIGHTS *smile showing his dimples*
St☆rlights:*screaming*
Leo: Thank you for coming and St☆rlights we would like you to pray for our best friend who is in the hospital....she's in a coma so we would like it if you St☆rlights would pray for her to wake up soon...please... 
St☆rlights: WE WILL PRAY FOR HER AND HOPE SHE WAKES UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
Leo: Thank you...
N: SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!~
VIXX: WE ARE V, V-I-X-X VIXX!!! ( I totally forgot what was the intro I'm such a bad Starlight :( )

~At the hotel~

N: Today was fun seeing our St☆rlights!~
Hyuk: Yeah and I was totally surprise what Leo did!!
Ken: Yeah I was too I didn't know he was gonna say that!
Ravi: Well at least they hope she will wake up soon *smile*
N: Yeah I'm so glad!~ Well time to go to bed goodnight!~
Others: Goodnight!~

~The next day at the afternoon *4pm*~ ( I felt to lazy to write about what's going on in the morning sorry)

SooMin's P.O.V

I'm here chatting with Min-Yung and Yoon-Min it's really fun hangout with them and I even get to meet Young-Jae for a while till he had to go with Yoon-Min *wink wink*. Anyway every time Min-Yung remind me of my past I seem to forget everything again, it's like as if my mind doesn't want me to remember at all. The more I tell Min-Yung to repeat everything again but I seem to forget everything she says to me.... I guess my mind doesn't want me to remember but I do want to remember because I still don't know this group called VIXX. Even when Min-Yung tells me their names I forget and I forget how they look like and I have to see the picture and ask who are they over and over again.... Does my mind really hates me and wants me to forget everything about these.......these........ Wait who are these group of people again?......... AH VIXX I JUST FORGOT AGAIN!!!!! What the heck!!

Min-Yung: Hey are you ok?
Me: Yeah it's just that my mind doesn't want me to remember anything!!!
Min-Yung: And the same thing when you try to remember VIXX.
Me: Who's VIXX again?
Min-Yung: Just like what I said...VIXX IS A BOY GROUP!!!
Me: AHHHH!!!!! WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET!!!!!
Min-Yung: Don't ask me nothing because I don't know..... But to tell you the truth I really don't know that much of VIXX...
Me: Who's VIXX?
Min-Yung: YOU KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND!!!
Me: I'm just asking who they are....
Min-Yung: SooMin you have to try and remember because I don't know what's happening ok...
Me: I'm trying it's just hard to remember ok and again WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT VIXX.......Wait who's VIXX again?
Min-Yung: IM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN!!!!!! and I just noticed that we wasted 6 hours talking right now!!
Me: We did? *look at the clock* but it was just 4pm and now it 10pm THAT FAST!!!??
Min-Yung: So we spend almost the whole day trying to get your memory back of V— of nothing....
Me: Wait of who?
Min-Yung: NOTHING OK!!! Anyways I have to go and she what Young-Jae and Yoon-Min is up too...
Me: Ahh~ *wink wink*
Min-Yung: *roll her eyes* shut up anyways bye hope you'll get your memories back *disappears* 
Me: Bye!~ *looks at the picture* who are these boys again?............ Ahhh!!! Just forget it!!!!