Believing me

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

It was 1pm when SooMin fainted and It's been an hour that SooMin didn't wake up yet. Hongbin is waiting till she wakes up and tell her what's happening, Hongbin was just watching tv but suddenly he gotten cold.
"That's weird it's cold again like last time."
But Hongbin just ignored it but he felt someone touching his shoulder. He got scared and quickly turned around and see no one but SooMin next to him, so he turned back around to watch tv. Right after that happen he felt a sharp pain in his stomach, he looked under his shirt and see that he is bleeding badly and it burns like hell.
"Ouch! How the hell did I get this big cut from?"
Hongbin was about to get up and clean his wound but the more he moves the more it hurts.
"Crap I can't even move because of this wound....now what I'm gonna do?"
"Hongbin...."
"Huh...oh SooMin are you ok? What happen back there?"
"I'll....tell you later but...where you got that cut from?"
'Oh god don't tell me 'she' did that.'
"I don't even know but don't worry I'm fine...ouch!"
"Yeah your so fine...go take of your shirt I'm gonna clean your wound."
As SooMin went to get an first aid kit, Hongbin took off his shirt and when SooMin came back she see's Hongbin abs which made her blush.
"Ok here we go and you might feel a little pain.....as in a little I mean a lot."
"What the heck how is that suppose to-- AHH!"
"Didn't I tell you it's gonna hurt A LOT!"
"Next time warn me ok!!!"
"Fine whatever you say 'My prince'."
SooMin rolled her eye's but she couldn't stop rubbing Hongbin's stomach with the medicine because of his abs which made her blush even more then before.
"I see you can't stop looking at my abs huh ;) "
"NO! Shut up!"
"Then why are you--- THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!"
SooMin hit Hongbin in the back hard since he doesn't have a shirt on.
"Well that's what you get then...and your all done."
"Thanks and now tell me what happen back there?"
"I...I...I can't tell you..."
"Why can't you tell me I was scared to death back there please tell."
"I CANT IM SCARED THAT YOU AND THE OTHERS WILL GET HURT!"
SooMin started crying when she yelled at Hongbin.
"Please tell me I won't tell the others if you want so please tell me..."
"I'm...I'm scared to--"
"Please tell me I'm worried about you please..."
'Should I tell him or should I just lie to him and feel guilty for the rest of my life... Oh my god I don't know what to do now GOD DAM IT! I should just tell him then oohhh I hope he won't freak out.'
"Ok BUT don't tell no one OR freak out please?"
"Ok I swear to god SooMin I won't tell no one OR freak out SO TELL ME!"
"WELL YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL!....ok umm ever since I was little I can see things. And I had a friend that I used to call her 'my bloody friend' and she was dead so that means I can see ghost and she is the reason why my.....my parents died. And the reason why I have this cut in my arm and the reason why I couldn't breath and you getting cut and the room or you getting cold easily......you probably think I'm a freak don't you?"
"No you're not a freak...you was just born like this......and that's why you kept on looking around."
"Yes that's why I kept on looking around and I know I was born like this......BUT I REALLY HATE IT THIS IS WHY EVERYONE I KNOW MIGHT DIE BECAUSE OF ME!"
SooMin started to cry again and Hongbin hugged her.
"Hey it's ok at least none of us is dying but still ok SooMin don't cry."
"Thank you Hongbin and I guess I'm the only one who have to stop her and protect you guys from her or something else AND DONT TELL NO ONE LEE HONGBIN!"
"Ok I promise I won't tell AND I hope none of us will get hurt because you are here with us."
"Yes and thank you for not freaking out or making fun of me because I can see ghost which is a curse to me which I really hate."
"Wait...if you can see ghost how come you can't see your parents or something?"
"I don't really know I think they hate me because of what I said to them back then."
"What you said to them?"
"Well let's say I told them I have a friend and I called her 'my bloody friend' and that I told them that when I was gone or something That she was gonna kill them and they didn't believe me and starting yelling at me. And they really didn't talk me because they didn't believe me so maybe it's because of that...."
"Ohh.....well at least I believe you SooMin."
"Well thanks again Hongbin for believing me."
'At least he believe me but I don't think the others will so he better not tell them I don't want to lose them they are my family who took care of me'