Saving Hyuk: Part 2

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

Min-Yung: Well good luck SooMin and remember I'll be there if something goes wrong ok.
SooMin: Ok thanks Min-Yung
When Min-Yung disappear SooMin kept on thinking if something bad really is gonna happen if she plays with the little girl. But all she knows is she needs to help Hyuk or else he will really die from this sickness. While VIXX since they are in the other room they were hearing everything so they can know if something bad is gonna happen to her so they stayed quiet.
SooMin: Ummm little girl that I played last time and that made my friend sick umm....... Do you want to play a game again...
Little girl: Sure what kind of game...
SooMin jumped of surprise that she really came to play again with her.
SooMin: Um hi there um.... Do you want to play hide and seek again?...
Little girl: Sure but what happens if I win or lose?
SooMin: If you lose I can have a piece of your hair and if you win you can choke me and the room that you was hiding last time *points the middle room* is off limits because you already hide there ok? .....
Little girl: Hmmmmm ok that's a deal then but you will have 5 minutes to find me ok...
SooMin: Ok that's...fine and by the way umm what's your name?...
Little girl: My name is Jin-Ae...
SooMin: Ok hello there umm Jin-Ae so do you want to count first?
Jin-Ae: Sure I'll go first hehe ok so 1...2...3.
'Ok so I have to hide again should I hide in my room again in the closet or under my bed.... I guess under my bed it is'
18...19...20 here I come!!!!
'I hope she won't sing a creepy song again...'

"Come little children come with me We'll play a game where you live and die..."

'I knew it...'

"If you die I'll leave you alone but if you live you'll play with me forever
Come on out I want to see you don't be afraid of me I'm nice
Trust me I'm not lying I wouldn't hurt nobody"

"Oh little child please trust me 
I may look scary but I will never hurt you trust me.............
It looks like you finally trust me...... now you lost the game for trusting me
Now I can kill you since you lost"

'I knew the song will be like that'

"Why are you running?
Please open the door or I'll break it down...
You trusted me and now here I come *kicks the door and breaks*
I told you that you have to play with me forever and here I come so we can play even more"

'Wait did she really broke my door.... And she did break my door...'

"I can't find you I guess I have to find you somewhere then the closet then
Where are you little child I just want to play with you
Guess I have to look under the bed......."

'Well looks like she wins'

"And I finally found you and now you can play with me forever hehehe..."

SooMin: Ok now it's my turn.... And remember the middle room is off limits ok
Jin-Ae: Ok I'll go hide now and remember 5 minutes now bye~
SooMin: Ok I hope this works
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19.....20 here I come!...
SooMin: Ok now I have to lose but I'm gonna check on the guys they are really really quiet..... *goes inside the room* Hey are you guys ok?
Hongbin: Yeah we are and you with the girl?
SooMin: Well I have 5 minutes and Min-Yung has a plan to get the hair and I have I feeling that you guys heard everything even the song I think too didn't you...
N: Yes we did...
SooMin: I knew it...
Ken: It's just because we want to know what's gonna happen princess 
SooMin: I know I know....... How's Hyuk?
Hongbin: He still asleep...
SooMin: *looks at Hyuk* poor Hyuk this is my fault that he's sick it should be me getting sick or mostly dying but now it looks like he is dying in the inside *pat his head*
Leo:....It's not your fault you didn't know what was gonna happen.....
Hongbin: Yeah Leo is right SooMin you didn't know and do you have the pair of scissors? 
SooMin: Yeah i do and I know but still.... Well I have to go back bye guys
Hongbin/N/Ravi/Ken/Leo: Bye.
SooMin waited in the middle of the living room as 5 minutes has past by she hear a voice behind her.
Jin-Ae: 5 minutes is over and I won!~
SooMin: Yeah I see that umm...now you can choke me and whatever...
Jin-Ae: But first why you wanted to play with me?
SooMin: Well let's just say that if I win I thought you will leave me alone...
Jin-Ae: Why would I leave you alone hurting people is fun but mostly killing them and seeing them die right in front of me...
SooMin was about to reply back but that's when Jin-Ae started to float a little and she lifted her arm up which made SooMin flying in the air. When Jin-Ae moves her arm around SooMin will start flying, screaming and hitting the walls and other things that are there, which she is bleeding for hitting the walls and other things. And SooMin was tired being slam in the wall bleeding to death so she started to scream and yell at her.
SooMin: JUST CHOKE ME ALREADY IM ALREADY BLEEDING TO DEATH!!!!
Jin-Ae: But first I wanted you to get hurt first hahaha!!! Let me see if I can break one of your arms hahaha!!! 
Jin-Ae slams SooMin on the floor and she started walking towards her. SooMin was to weak to move because of her body, but that's when Jin-Ae pick up her left arm and by using her 'powers' she crush SooMin's arm.
SooMin: Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!
Jin-Ae: See that wasn't so bad now...
SooMin: It was bad you broke my arm!! Ahhhh!!! 
At that moment VIXX wanted to see what's happening. 

Ken: Oh my god what's happening out there. 
Hongbin: I don't know but I think SooMin is hurt since we can hear her screaming in pain...
N: I really want to look but she told us to stay here with Hyukkie...

Jin-Ae slam SooMin in the wall again and she just started to look at her for a while and she was bring her hands to SooMin's neck
'I guess this is it I have to cut her hair and pretend to die...ok ok I can do this'
Jin-Ae started to choke SooMin and SooMin already couldn't breath and she had to do it fast before she really dies. She took out the scissors and she finally cut off a piece of Jin-Ae hair.
'Yes finally...now I have..... To pretend....to...die'
SooMin closed her eyes and hold in her breath even though she still being choked. But what surprise her was that the Jin-Ae let go of her neck and started laughing.
Jin-Ae: Hahahaha!!!!! Another person dead in front of me it feels so good to kill someone again and again hahahaha!!!! Guess I have to go hahaha!!!
SooMin waited for a while to hear if she really was gone, so she open one of her eye and see that she's gone.
SooMin: She's gone it really worked and I have her hair yes now we can save Hyuk *gets up* ahhh!! My arm .... Ahhhh!! she really broke my arm I feel like she broke my whole body *falls to the floor* ahhh! I have to get up for Hyuk *gets up and goes into the room* I....got...it I got the hair...
Hongbin: Oh my god SooMin your arm and your bleeding everywhere!
SooMin: Well... I don't care I... Did it for Hyuk I don't care if she breaks my legs or back I need to save him...
Ravi: We need to wrap something for you arm.
SooMin: No it's ok I'm fine now I just got to give this to...to Min-Yung you guys can come out if you want and can you carry Hyuk to the couch...
Ken: Sure we'll carry him and plus you look like you're gonna pass out
SooMin: No I'm...ok... Just don't worry about.....me
SooMin went out of the room feeling dizzy but she has to give the hair to Min-Yung. VIXX already put down Hyuk on the couch but they just kept on looking at SooMin. SooMin put Jin-Ae hair in a jar and left it on the table and the guys was confuse and the next thing they knew SooMin was on the floor.