Cold spots & touch

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

"Hey~ guys~ are you going to an interview?" SooMin asked VIXX
"Yeah we are, but not Leo for some reason Leo said he feels a little sick and he doesn't want to go out today." N told SooMin.
"Oh ok then, you guys take care~ I'll watch Leo when you're gone bye~!"
"BYE SOOMIN!~" They all shouted 
SooMin chuckle and wave them goodbye.

When the rest of VIXX left SooMin wanted to clean their dorm because it was a bit dirty, so she went on to do chores.

SooMin was done doing chores and she wanted to make food for Leo and leave some leftovers for the others. While she was cooking Leo came out of his room
"What are you doing?..." He said with his cute soft voice.
"Just making you food and leaving some for the guys when they come ba-"
SooMin was about to finish her sentence but that's when she turned around to look at Leo but she saw a girl. The girl mouth was bloody and she had really long hair that covered almost her whole face and she had long nails covered in blood, holding a knife with her too...
"...What are you looking at?..." Leo turned around to see what SooMin was looking at but he couldn't see what she's looking at.
"Oh nothing I thought I..um... I thought I saw something but I guess it's my imagination haha."
"...ok...call me when the food is ready..."
SooMin nodded and while Leo left she looked around the room to see if the girl was still there but she wasn't.

SooMin didn't like to lie to her friends at all she because she feels guilty that she has to lie to them when there's something right behind them when they can't see it. 
When SooMin was done she called out Leo to come and eat, while the two of the was eating, Leo kept on eating but SooMin stopped eating beacuse she saw the same girl before but this time she was touching Leo and hugging him.
"...SooMin is it cold or is it just me?..." 
"Oh ummm...it's not cold at all umm why you feel cold I can get you a sweater if you like?"
"No.....it's ok...just asking...."
Leo return to eating while SooMin kept looking at the girl who is still hugging Leo but she let's go to look at SooMin smirking and laughing insane at her and just just like that she disappear. She was just glad that she left Leo alone and stop bothering him.
It was only 11pm and the guys never came back, but SooMin got a text from Hyuk saying that they will come later because they have another schedule. At least she knows that they are ok and that nothing happen to them, she told Leo that they will be coming late and told him to rest since he's sick. 
SooMin was doing the dishes and she felt a something cold and she felt a touch in her shoulder, she turned around quickly and saw no one. She felt uncomfortable and did the dishes quickly, when she was done she turned around and froze... This time she sees the girl again but this time she was walking to Leo's and Hongbin's room. 
SooMin ran to Leo's room but the girl was not there all she sees is a sleeping Leo, so she decided to stay at Leo's room to make sure he is safe.
It was 1am when the rest of VIXX came, SooMin didn't sleep at all because she was scared that the girl will kill Leo if she was not there. 
So she went out of Leo's and Hongbin's room to greet them.
"Hey guys...how was your day?"
"It was ok nothing much happen but talking and make fun of each other." Ken said
"Yeah and what were you doing in Leo's and my room?" Hongbin asked 
"Oh I was just umm... Checking if he was ok that's all...why?" 
"Oh just asking......ugh~ is it me or is it cold in here?"
"Yeah it is cold in here and the windows are closed and it's only......60° in here....weird." Hyuk said but he turned to look at SooMin and see she was looking somewhere else.
"Hey SooMin what are you looking at?" Hyuk asked
"Oh nothing I think...I saw a bug....I think."
"WHAT A BUG! WHERE!!?HOLD ME!" N cried and hugged Ken
"YA! Be quite Leo might be sleeping and your so loud." Ravi half yelled at N
"Calm down N I said I think ok."
'Oh god why now I hate lying to them can this girl not come at this time now. Oh god please go away.' SooMin said in her mind
"Ok ok sorry it just I hate bugs ok."
"Yeah we all know that N." Hyuk said to N which made him mad.
"Ya! Say that one more time Sanghyuk and I swear I'll kill you."
"Well sorry for telling the truth."
While those two kept on arguing SooMin kept on looking at the girl to see if she's gonna do something but that's when Ravi tap her shoulder.
"Hey are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm just tired."
"Yeah we should go to sleep we have a busy day tomorrow but not Hongbin because he doesn't have schedule." N said
"Yeah let's go to sleep I'm so tired." Hongbin said 
"Yeah well goodnight guys." SooMin said to the guys
"Goodnight SooMin sleep well~!" They all said to her while she chuckle.
SooMin waited till they all fell asleep because she was scared that the girl will do something to them while she's asleep. 
SooMin checked in all of their rooms to make sure they are ok, when she went back to her room she felt a cold spot, and she felt that her arm is burning when she look at her arm it was cut and she was bleeding badly. She went to get a wet towel to put it around her arm but she knew the girl did it because she had the knife with her all the time and of course it couldn't be the guys because they are sleeping. The cut was burning badly and she cried in pain but she didn't want the boys to hear her so she went back to her room.
"I hope the boys won't get hurt when I'm asleep." She whisper to herself and fell asleep.

 

i still don't know what I'm doing right now ugh