To The USA

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

 

SooMin p.o.v 

 
Well after getting chased by N the guys started to talk about what happened during their concert in Japan and now their next concert is at Chicago and New York. I've been to those two places before and I'm going to say that Chicago is a quiet place to relax and New York is a beautiful fun places to visit. I'll love to go there again and remember the memories I had and make new ones with the guys this time.....without my.......parents..........
N: Hey SooMin are you ok?
Me:....... Yeah I'm fine.... Just tired that's all...
Ken: Well it is early early in the morning so let's go and sleep guys~
Me: Yeah well good night guys see you in the morning 
VIXX: Goodnight SooMin!
 
~morning~
 
SooMin p.o.v
 
I was twisting and turning on my bed because the guys are making so much noise and I'm trying to sleep and it felt like I didn't slept in y— AH!
*BOOM!*
Me: Ah...this is what I get for trying to sleep *sigh*
*Door slams open*
N: SooMin!!! Are you okay!!?
Me: Yeah I'm totally fine!!
While getting up I started rubbing my since I fell off my bed on my which hurts like hell -_- and now I hear them giggling at me...
Me: HEY ITS NOT FUNNY!!!
N:........ Nobody was giggling and plus it's just me here... The guys are out in the living playing loud music and dancing and I was going to wake you up but to hear this loud boom coming from your room to find you on the floor........
Me:...... Ok I get that you was going to help me but...why do I hear giggling?
N: Why are you asking me I don't know...
That's weird I thought I hear someone giggled at me.....
N: Anyways come get dressed and eat because ALL of us are going to Chicago and New York!
Me: Wait I'm going too?!
N: Yeah that's why I said ALL out loud so you will know that you're going with us *smile*
Me: Oh okay then I'm coming...
N: Ok then *leaves the room*
YES!!! I'm going back to Chicago and New York!!!! All I got to do is get dressed and eat with the guys.
 
~Skip to the airport~
 
SooMin p.o.v
 
Well here we are at the airport about to leave Seoul to Chicago and I got my camera ready and everything else and also that we asked Min-Yung and Yoon-Min to take care of everything back home just in case you NEVER KNOW OK DONT JUDGE.........so let the torture begins.... -_-
 
~at Chicago hotel~
 
Well my still hurts like but glad to be at the hotel to lay down but it looks like we each got our own room as 'we' I mean me since I'm a girl of course.... Well I hope the boys will be ok without killing each other for something stupid like always... Well now it's the time to marry 'my' bed and sleep all day long.
 
Me: Well guys you're going to perform today while I'll be sleeping all day because my still hurts...
Ken: Wait~ you're not going to see us perform???
Me: Well I don't know I'm tired as hell...
Ken: *pouts* please come with us!~
Me: Aw come on Ken don't give me that face my still hurts and I'm tired...
Ken: Same with me my still hurts but I'm going...
Me:....Because it's you who are going to perform not me... 
Ken: *pouts* please princess~
Me: Ken come on I'm freaking tired!~
Ken: Same with—
Leo: Can you guys just stop already it's getting annoying....
Me: Oh sorry...
Ken: Sorry~
N: SooMin if you change your mind you can always come, you still got the pass we gave you?
Me: Yeah I have the pass I'll see if I want to come or not ok...
N: Ok then I'll give you the address *hands the address*
Me: Ok thanks, well see you guys later then...
Hyuk: Oh before we go don't unpack that much stuff because we are going to leave early in the morning ok.
Me: Ok bye guys have fun~
VIXX: Bye
Maybe I should sleep for a while then walk around Chicago for a while then go to their concert..... Yeah that's my plan *heads to the elevator* wait what floor I'm going oh wait never the 10th f— *jumps* ...............this lady scared the out of me....
Me:........
Lady:.........
Me:.........
AWKWARD!!!!!
Me:...........
Lady:.........
Ok what floor is she going??? And what time is it?? *looks at the phone* it's 3:11pm
Me:... Ummm excuse me Ummm what floor are you going?...
Lady:........
Me: Ummm hello?....
Lady:........
Well that's rude..... I shouldn't have a— wait why did the elevator door open?...
Lady: AHHHHH LET ME GO LET ME GO!!!!
?: Why should I?
Me: OH MY GOD!!!
Lady: LET ME G— ahh....ahhh...ahhh *falls in the floor*
?: *wipes the blood of the knife** drags the body out of the elevator*
Me: OH MY ING GOD!!!! *looks out the elevator door* wait.... What the where the guy go?.... What the happened *looks around the elevator*........there's no blood where the lady got stabbed..... *looks at the floor level* I'm on the 10th floor where I'm suppose to go....*starts running to the room* HELL NO IM NOT GOING TO STAY IN THAT ELEVATOR! *punch in the code number**slams the door* ok SooMin pretend nothing ever happened...... Nope never mind I can't just forget about it and why am I talking to myself?!
Was that all a illusions or did that really happened but in the past or something? *jumps on bed* I don't think I'll be able to sleep.... I wonder if I should ask the lady in the lobby what happened in the elevator....but first I got to use the bathroom *walks to the bathroom*
Me: Wow!! This bathroom is huge!! *looks at the mirror* My hair looks disgusting *fixs her hair*.........There you go much better now I should get going and I got to–
?: Stop talking to yourself...
Me:.......*looks around*......W-who said that?...
?: Why not look back at the mirror...
Me: *looks at the mirror* b-but I don't see—
Wait.... Why can't I move... Is it happening again?.... Am I paralyzed again?.... And why my reflection is smirking and has red glowing eyes?.... What is happening?... I can't scream for help again.... Someone.....please....help me.....AGAIN!!
?: Ha looks like I scared the out of you didn't I? *smirks*
Me:..........
?: *starts crawling out of the mirror* Looks like I did *smiles widely*
Why can't i ing move!! Come on SooMin!! Move!! Scream!!
?: Are you really trying so hard to move and yell HA! Nice try! *starts showing off 'her' sharp teeth filled with blood pouring out of *
Me:........
SOOMIN ING RUNAWAY FROM THIS DEMON THING!!! JUST ING MOVE!!!!
?: Oh come on SooMin how can you be so afraid of yourself *smirks*
Wait what?....
?: Can you not see I'm part of you *digs her nails on SooMin*
Me:.........
!!!!!!! WHY CANT I JUST ING RUN!!!!
?: Oh SooMin..... Just remember this one thing I'm going to tell you and listen closely..... I am always part of you no matter what and also don't worry I'll try not to hurt the guys for you *scratches SooMin faces*
Me: Ahhh! *falls on the floor**looks at the mirror* She's gone...... And what does she means that she's always part of me?..... I got to stop the bleeding from my face and arm.... *washes her face and arm* well at least it stop bleeding but there's nothing to wrap it with..... Oh well I better get out of this place now
 
~at the lobby~
 
Ok ok I should ask the lady what happen in the elevator...
Me: Ummm excuse me Ms.Park but I'll like to ask a question about something...
Ms.Park: Yes ask away
Me: Ummm I'll like to ask what happen to a lady in the elevator over there...
Ms.Park:... Oh ummm... Oh how should I explain this... Well last 5 years a lady was coming from a party and she was going back to her room, while going in the elevator at 3:11pm, she was going to the 10th floor and the elevator stop and this man came with a knife and stabbed her, but suppose that the man was drunk and got dumped by his girlfriend which was the woman in the elevator he stabbed, so ever since she died she will like to show other people how she die every time when its 3:11pm, so we put that elevator out of order only at 3:11pm but for some reason you was the only one that went up that elevator...
Me: But there was no sign...
Ms.Park: Well that's weird.....but next time don't go up there ok?..
Me: Ok thanks for telling me, have a nice day Ms.Park
Ms.Park: Goodbye and you too...
 
Well that was weird and messed up how the lady died by her ex....anyway I'm just going to walk around for a bit and see the guys and plus isn't The Bean here in Chicago? I remember seeing it once but by the time I go search for it I'm going to get lost.....well might as well walk around the park hoping nothing will happen...
 
~at the park~
 
It's so quiet....and it's only me here in the middle of the park and why do I always pick the worse time ever?..... Watch I know something is going to happen while I'm here.......you know what it I'm going to the concert I already went through a lot today...
?: U-ummm e-excuse m-me m-miss...
Me:....Oh hello there little lady what are you doing in the park alone?...
?: I got lost....can you help me find the way out?...this park is to big and confusing...
Me: Sure I'll help you find the way out *smiles*
?: OH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Me: Your welcome~
 
?:.........
Me:.........
?:.........
Me:.........
I have to say something to this girl it's so awkward...
Me:...Ummm what's your name?....
?: My name?.... My name is Estrella or Star in English 
Me: Oh so your Hispanic?...
Estrella: Yes I am...
Me: Aw ok then...
Estrella: And what's your name and where your from?
Me: Oh my name is SooMin and I'm from South Korea
Estrella: Oh your from South Korea and you speak English?
SooMin: Yes I know how to speak Korean, English, and starting to learn Spanish I only know a little bit haha
Estrella: Wow!~.....Ummm SooMin how old are you?
Me: Oh I'm 19 years old and you?
Estrella: Oh ok and I'm only 6...
Me: Wow for a 6 year old you know how to speak so well...
Estrella: I know I'm so smart *smile widely*
Me: Haha... 
Estrella: SooMin where you got that scratch mark on your face?
Me: Oh I scratched myself by mistake haha...
Estrella: Oh ok then...
Me: Haha....Well Estrella where's your mother?...
Estrella: Oh I don't have a mother..... My mother passed away from a illness I think....
Me: Oh sorry to ask..... Ummm how about your dad?
Estrella: Oh he left me....he told me he will come back but....he said that like 3 years ago....
Me: Oh sorry to ask again.... But then Estrella where are you living at?
Estrella: At a orphanage I ran away from there because I was being bullied...
Me: Aw I'm soooo sorry to ask you something like that I promise not to ask again...
Estrella: Nonononono it's okay don't worry *smiles*
Me: Estrella do you want to know something about me?
Estrella: If you're ok to tell me...
Me: It's okay because I want it to be even with you since you told me what happen to your family and all...... My family passed away.....
Estrella:.......
Me: I made a mistake a horrible one and I thought I was going to be alone....but I had great friends who took me in to live with them and they are like a family to me and always will *smiles & crying*
Estrella: At least you got friends who are always there for you~ *smiles*
Me: *smiles* Yeah..... So Estrella where are you going to go and where are you going to stay?....
Estrella:........ I don't know anywhere where my little feet takes me I guess.....
Me:......
Estrella: And plus I have money that I took from the person that works from the orphanage...
Me: How much you got?
Estrella: I took $100...
Me:..... You took $100!! Wow I can never do that...
Estrella: Well let's say I went to that worker room and took his wallet...
Me: Wow~
Estrella: Yeah so I don't know where I'm going to stay....
Me:....... Hey do you want to come with me to see my 'family' perform?
Estrella: So they are famous??
Me: Yes they are really famous, so do you want to come and you can stay at my hotel room later on so we can think about where you're going to stay
Estrella: Yeah sure I'll come with you SooMin *smiles*
Me: Alright let's go~
 
~the entrance of the concert~
 
Me: So here we are!~ do you want me to carry you inside?
Estrella: Sure thanks and SooMin you got VIP passes to go in?
Me: Yeah if they don't let you in I'll make sure that you'll get in *smiles*
Estrella: Thank you so much!~...... Huh? Wait your family is VIXX?
Me: Yeah why? You know them?
Estrella: Yeah I love all their songs I heard them by one of the workers phone and on the tv...
Me: And that's how you knew them and fell in love huh?
Estrella: Well yeah...
Me: So tell me Estrella who you like in the group?...
Estrella: I-I..... I like.... Leo...
Me: Ah~ ok then well let's go inside
 
~inside the concert~
 
Me: They really thought that I was your mother.... Well at least we are inside~
Estrella: *whisper* SooMin....my mother....
Me: Ok we got front row and it's only 5pm......... Ok then let's have a seat and wait for a while I think the concert starts at 6 I believe...
Estrella: Oh ok...
Me: Hey you don't have to be nervous...
Estrella: Nonononono I'm not nervous.......I'm just thinking about something....
Me: Oh ok then and if want anything please tell me ok?
Estrella: Ok I will...
 
~few minutes~ (ok ps I don't know what time the Chicago concert began so I'm not going to put the time there I only know the time when they was in NYC since I went *dies*)
 
Me: Ok then concert is going to begin are you ready Estrella?
Estrella: Yeah I think so...
Me: Haha ok then
 
~a few hours~ (aka at the end of the concert)
 
Me: Well what did you think?
Estrella: That was so cool!!~
Me: I know right now come on let's go meet them back stage~
Estrella: Wait we can go back stage?
Me: Well yeah because they know I'm friends with VIXX and let me carry you over there and  how long have you been walking when you left the orphanage?
Estrella: Oh since 6am....
Me: YOU WE'RE WALKING FOR THAT LONG!!!!!!! Oh my god you legs might be killing you!!! Ok let me carry you then...
Estrella: Oh ok thank you SooMin...
Me: No problem Estrella~
 
~back stage~
 
Me: *looks around* HEY GUYS!!~ *wave hand**starts running*
N: Hey SooMin!! Oh who is this little girl *smiles*
Me: Oh this here is Estrella~ or Star~
VIXX: Hello Estrella!~
Estrella: *starts blushing**hides her face*
Ken: Aw~ she's so cute how old is she?
Me: She's 6 years old
Leo: Where did you guys meet?
Me: At the park
Hongbin: And what were you guys doing there?
Me: Well I was walking around at the park and I met her there and we started talking
Hyuk: And was her mother there?
Me: Oh ummm *looks at Estrella* do you want to explain or do you want me?
Estrella: You can tell them if you want...
Me: But it's you who I'm asking because it's your story...
Estrella: It's okay you can tell them...
Me: Ok then *looks up* well she doesn't have a mother you can say...
Ravi: What happened to her?
Me: She died from an illness...
N: How about her father?
Me: He left her alone and said he will be back but never did...
Leo: So where was she staying at?
Me: At the orphanage...
Hongbin: And—
Me: She ran away this morning at 6am walking around by herself and she took money from one of the workers in the orphanage which was $100
Hongbin: Ok but why she ran away?
Me: But she was getting bullied...
VIXX:........
Me: Yeah she kind of reminded me of me but I got you guys with me...
Ken: So where will she stay?
Me: That's the thing I'm going to let her stay with me in the hotel till we find out where she's going to stay...
Ravi: *whisper* did you tell her about you know...
Me: *whisper* no not yet I'll tell her later...
Leo:....Can....can I carry her?... 
Me: *looks at Estrella**whisper* I'm going to let Leo carry you ok?
Estrella:*starts blushing* a-ah o-ok...
Me: Yes you can Leo...
Leo:*carries Estrella* Hello there Estrella you don't have to be shy...
Me: *whisper* she likes you that's why...
Leo: *smiles* 
Hyuk: Looks like Leo is happy!~
Ken: Does seems like it~
Leo: So what?
Ken/Hyuk: Never mind...-_-
Me: Should we go back to the hotel I'm tired!!~
Hongbin: Yes we can but SooMin what happened to your face??
Me: Oh I'll tell you later...
Hongbin: Ok.... Let's go..
 
Estrella p.o.v
I'm wondering...... If SooMin will be my mother and take care of me.....
Also Leo is carrying me!!!! Oh my god this is so awkward for me!~ anyways
I hope SooMin will take care of me she seems like a caring person.... I don't want to be alone anymore *starts crying*
 
Leo: Hey Estrella are you okay?
Me: Huh?....oh I'm ok I'm just thinking that's all...
Leo: About what?
Me: *starts yawning* where I'm going to live..... *falls asleep*
Leo: Don't worry Estrella we'll find you a place...
Me: *sleep talking**whisper* SooMin.....please......take me as your daughter.....
Leo:......SooMin......
 
Well im back and I was happy that Saw VIXX in NYC and did the high touch and that I freaking tripped in front of Leo which made him laugh!!!!! So happy I get to see my heroes but only that day because it will be me last but anyways here an update till next time and lets just say VIXX knows how to speak and understand English a lot more better in this story :)