No Memories

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

N's P.O.V

~At The Airport~

We are finally at the airport and there aren't that many St☆rlights here weird they will always follow us at the airport when we leave or is it because it's late...? I should stop worrying a lot and get ready for tomorrow. *sigh* I'm gonna miss SooMin..... Hope she will wake up soon or mostly if she remember us...... Ok I have to stop thinking about those things and pray for SooMin to wake up soon and that's it... Cha Hakyeon don't worry she will wake up s—

Ken: Hey N are you ok?
Me:.... Yeah I'm fine just a little bit worry about SooMin that's all...
Ken: Oh....

Ken's P.O.V

N is really worry about SooMin... But who blames him I'm worry about her too even the other members,..... I can't stop thinking about her..... But all I can do is pray for her to wake up healthy & fine so we can have fun again.

Me: N... Don't worry she will be ok all we got to do is wait for her to wake up in a few days that's all...
N: Yeah..... I know *smiles*

Well at least I made N smile so he won't have to worry that much about SooMin...... And I got to stop talking to myself to because I will never know that I'm really talking out loud....

Ravi: Ken who are you talking too?
Me: Was I talking so loud?!
Ravi: No but I hear you mumbling something so I thought you was going crazy there for a second.
Ken: Haha well maybe.

And I was right I was mumbling things...

Ravi: You're doing it again...
Ken: Well sorry! Ravi! I can't control it!

No P.O.V

VIXX was waiting for the plane to arrive they was chatting a little bit for 5 minutes when the plane came. They all got up and went into their seats, it was in order the one who sat by the window was Ken, in the middle was Leo, and the end was N. Next... The one who sat by the window was Hongbin, in the middle was Hyuk, and last was Ravi. For a while only Hyuk and Ravi was chatting until they fell asleep, Leo, Ken, and N was already asleep when they first sat down, and the only one who was still up was Hongbin......let's just say he has a crush on SooMin and was way more worried then anyone else...... Well like I said he was still up listening to 'ParkHyoShin Wild Flower' while thinking about SooMin if she will wake up when they come back.

Hongbin's P.O.V

I hope SooMin wakes up when we come back because if she wakes up now she will be confuse and no one will be there for her...... Or maybe Min-Yung and Yoon-Min will be there to take care of her....... Ugh please Min-Yung and Yoon-min take care of SooMin if she wakes up when we're not there for her when she's confuse....... Please...... I just don't want her to be scared and have nightmares again about us or....... Ugh Hongbin stop thinking of bad things just pray that she will be safe with Min-Yung and Yoon-Min............. Goodnight SooMin hope to see you soon...

Min-Yung's P.O.V

Me: Hey Yoon-Min you heard what Hongbin said........ WOULD YOU TWO STOP KISSING FOR A WHILE!!!
Young-Jae: Sorry we'll stop...
Me: Thank you... So you heard what he said right?
Yoon-Min: Yeah I did he want us to be there for SooMin if she wakes up...
Me: Yeah I hope she will remember us because........
Yoon-Min:............
Young-Jae: She will remember don't worry.
Yoon-Min: Yeah but.... She got hurt really bad...... She got stabbed because of me.....
Young-Jae: Look it wasn't your fault....
Me: Yeah he's right you know jealousy took over you and made you go crazy.
Yoon-Min: I know but....
Me: Hey *hugs* it's not your fault ok listen to Young-Jae and me ok don't worry we will be there for her....
Yoon-Min: Thanks....... And I have a question..
Me: What is it?
Yoon-Min: I heard that the ring around the rosie is a black magic thing or demon thing is that true? And I know I asked in the most randomness time but I just want to know......so is it??
Young-Jae: It is I thought it was just a cute song but it's not...
Yoon-Min: Can we...... Hear it?...
Me: Yeah we should I really didn't know about that so let's check it out.. But you really picked the most randomness time
Yoon-Min: I know I just wanted to know if it's true because I didn't know about it...
Me: Ok then...

'Ring around the rosie
Pocket full of posies
Ashes, ashes
We all fall down
Ring around the rosie
What do you suppose 
We can do
To fight the darkness
In which we drown
Ring around the rosie
This evil thing it knows me
Lost ones around me
*evil music starts*
I can't fall down
*more evil music starts* 
(If you really want to hear it just search it up on YouTube but just put real song of ring around the rosie)

Me:...........that was.......
Yoon-Min: Creepy......
Young-Jae: Well what did I just tell you it's a demon like song thing that we all sing when we was little...
Me: So...... How was your day Yoon-Min?
Yoon-Min:....... Fine it was fine.....
Young-Jae: Really you're just going to ignore what we just heard here?!
Me/Yoon-Min: What did we hear?
Young-Jae:......Never mind........ 


~At The Hospital~

SooMin's P.O.V

Me: Ugh......Ahhh!.... Where am I?.......*looks to her right**picks up the picture* who are these people?........ Do I know them?........they look familiar but I don't know who they are...... But first I need to know where am I.....*look around* I think I'm in a hospital....but what happened to me?.....*gets up and walk around the room* no one is here......*looks at the name tag*....... SooMin? Is that my name?...... I think that's my name...... Ahhhhh! My head hurts!
*door opens*
Doctor: Ah~ I see that you're a wake SooMin...
Me: Is that my name? And I'm i in a hospital?
Doctor: Why it looks like you have lost your memory.......and yes your in a hospital, your name is SooMin, you're 19, and you live with a group of 6 nice gentlemen name VIXX.
Me: So the people in this picture group name is VIXX?
Doctor: Yes and you live with them and they are a popular, famous, group idols...and also don't worry you'll get your memory back and then you'll know what happen ok.
Me: O-ok...
Doctor: Now SooMin would you please lie down and rest...
SooMin: Ok...
Doctor: I'll go check on you tomorrow ok...see you.*leaves the room*
Me: So those people in the picture name is VIXX? And I live with them too?....... Why can't I remember? I need to remember what happened to me..... Well I hope if I sleep I'll remember something....*falls asleep*

~Morning *kind of*~

No P.O.V

N: Well we made it to Japan guys!
Ken: AND WE CAN FINALLY SLEEP!!~
Hyuk: AND EAT!!~ 
N: Well it is 3 in the morning and Hyuk we just ate so let's go to the hotel!
Other members: Ok!
Some of the members of VIXX fall back to sleep during the car ride as in Ravi, Leo, and Hyuk while the others are looking at the beautiful scene of Japan. VIXX made it to their hotel and they went back to sleep for their big day in a few more hours.

~Morning~

N: Guys wake up it's 8am and we have to get ready for the St☆rlights!!!!~
Hyuk: But hyung I'm still tired!....
N: Come on Hyuk wake up before I pour water on your—
Hyuk: IM UP!!!
N: Ok then now since we are up we should go out and eat!
Ken: I want eggs and bacon!
N: Then let's go!~
Leo: But we're not changed.....
N: Then let's go change clothes then!~
Ravi: Ugh I'm to lazy to change!
N: Then you're not getting food then!
Ravi: Ugh never mind I'll go change...

SooMin's P.O.V

Me: Ahh! I thought felling asleep would make my head stop hurting...*looks around the room* !! *whisper* why is there a woman wearing all black in my room?...... Ummm hello there mrs I think you're in the wrong room......
She's just mumbling in the corner of the room..... Who is she?
Me: Umm excuse me.....hello?
Why isn't she replying.....wait she's turning around.
Me: Ummm hello a—
?: *creepy voice* Why hello there young lady *smile evilly*
Me:....... Who..... Who are you.....
?: Hahahahahaha I'm just a woman here visiting the people in the hospital and I notice that you're the only person in this hospital who can see me!
Me:..... What... What do you...mean by that?
?: Why sweet heart i died a few weeks ago! *smile evilly*
Me:.... Wait what?....
?: Well sweet heart you have a gift to see all spirits!
Me:..... Then.....then how did you.... Die?....
?: Well... Let's just say I got mad at my husband and killed him and then killed myself so people won't think that I was the one who killed me hahaha!!!
So.......so I have a gift to see spirits or is this lady....crazy.....
?: Well the look on your face it looks like you don't believe me...
Me:........
?: Well then let me show you something *smirks*

No P.O.V

SooMin: What do you me— AHHH!!!

The woman who was wearing everything black walked up to SooMin and touched her arm which burned her skin.

?: HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT WHEN I SEE PEOPLE SCREAM IN PAIN!!!~
SooMin: Let go of me! Ahhhhh! Stop it please!!
?: Why should I....I'm just having fun! *scratch SooMin arm*
SooMin: AHHH!!! STOP IT LET ME GO!!!!!
?: Hahaha I just love to see people beg me to stop hurting them hahaha!!! *jumps on top of SooMin and burn her arms, legs, and stomach area*
SooMin: AHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! PLEASE STOP THIS!!!!
?: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Doctor: SOOMIN!!! Calm down.... SooMin calm down!
SooMin: AHHHHH!!! GET HER OFF OF ME SHES HURTING ME!!!!  
Doctor: SooMin calm down there's no one here but us!
SooMin: WHAT DO YOU ME SHE RIGHT HERE DONT YOU SEE HER!!!
Doctor: SooMin calm down! No one is here!
SooMin: WHAT DO –you-...she's gone....
Doctor: SooMin no one was here...
SooMin: But..... But *look at her arm* she was burning me....
Doctor: SooMin you're fine you must of had a nightmare and plus you're wrapped around in bandages I don't see nothing burnt or anything..... Just rest if you need anything call me...arlight? *leaves the room*
SooMin: But.....*cries* she was here...*look around* !!!!!!!!!
SooMin was paralyzed she can't move because in her room she see 4 people wearing everything black and laughing at her calling her crazy
 
SooMin's P.O.V

Why can't I move?! Why are there people here laughing at me....calling me crazy...... I just want to run!!!..... Why won't they stop laughing at me! *closes her eyes* Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
Me: STOP IT!!!!......*opens her eyes*........their gone...... I think I am crazy..... I just want to remember everything already I want to know who am I and *looks at the picture and picks it up* I need to know who are these group of boys........*cries*
I....I....I think I should lie to the doctor and tell him I remember something's and to let me go.....but I need to know where I live..... Maybe he might know where I live... Yeah I should go ask him now...