They all know now

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

SooMin was about to go to the other room but what caught her attention was Hyuk how was coughing like crazy and threwing up blood again. The rest of VIXX was shock and SooMin ran to Hyuk to see if he is really really getting worse so she can get the things that she needs to help him.
N: Oh my god!! Hyukkie are you okay?
Hongbin: Yeah im fine don't worry about me okay I'm *cough* okay...
Ravi: Dude you're coughing up blood and you look horrible and you're saying to not worry about you?...
Hyuk: Well...Yeah so don't worry...
SooMin: Ok so I'll be right back since you guys don't believe me I'm gonna try something *smirks*
Ken: Why are you smirking again! It's just too creepy when you smirk!
N: Yeah why are you smirking at us?!
Leo:... Just let her smirk....like as if she's killing someone....
SooMin: Yeah! Thank you Leo!
Hongbin: Well it looks like she pissed off at both of you...but I don't know about you Ravi....ummm
SooMin: Ugh!!! Whatever I'll be back again!
SooMin ran to her room and called out for Min-Yung for help again to make the rest of VIXX to believe her and if she doesn't they won't believe her at all and may think of her as a freak.
SooMin: Min-Yung! Are you here still... I need your help... Again...
Min-Yung: Let me guess you want me to do the same thing again to make your other friends believe you...ok I'll help you and I'm not mad at you if you're thinking of that *smiles*
SooMin: Oh thank you so much Min-Yung *hugs* I don't know what I'll do if you're not here!!!!
Min-Yung: Your welcome... So go call me when you ready *wink*
SooMin: Thanks and I will *leaves the room* so guys since ya 4 don't believe me I'll make you believe.
N: And how SooMin?
SooMin: Oh you'll see *smirks*
Ravi: Ok can you stop smirking already! 
Leo:...Can you just show us how you can see 'ghost' SooMin please... And Ravi.... Shut up.... 
SooMin: Ok then and thank you again Leo for shutting up Ravi...........Min-Yung! You can come out now!!!!!
N: Who's Min-Yung?
SooMin: You'll see...*secretly smirks*
Ken: *whisper to Leo* I think she's smirking again....
Leo:.....Just let her........
While SooMin is calling out for Min-Yung the same thing happened when she tried to make Hyuk believe. The lights went out, which made N scream, the only window (that was behind Hyuk and Hongbin) that was opened letting the wind slamming the window close and the curtains closing itself so the sunlight won't hit them leaving the living room dark but only one light that is in the center and there stands a little girl that looks creepy to the other members of VIXX which also made N scream and hug Leo.
SooMin/Hyuk/Hongbin: Hey Min-Yung!!!!
SooMin: *hug* Min-Yung~ *smiles*
Min-Yung: Hey SooMin, Hyuk, and Hongbin~
SooMin/Hyuk/Hongbin: HEY~

SooMin: Soooo do you believe me now?!
N/Ravi/Leo/Ken:......Yes we do.....
SooMin/Hyuk/Hongbin: Finally they believe!! Thanks Min-Yung!!
Min-Yung: Hahaha your welcome and I guess I have to go now and SooMin *whisper* remember to get the stuff to help Hyuk ok.
SooMin: Yeah I know *look at Hyuk* I'll remember thanks.
Min-Yung: Ok well bye SooMin, Hyuk, Hongbin, N, Leo, Ravi, and Ken *smiles and disappear*
SooMin/Hyuk/Hongbin: BYE MIN-YUNG!!!!!!!!!!
Ken: So...That was your....friend there SooMin....
SooMin: Well yeah... So now do you guys understand my problem now...?
N/Leo/Ravi/Ken: yes we do...
Hyuk: Well now they believe you SooMin so what's gonna *cough* happen *cough* to *cough* me *cough*
N: My poor Hyukkie *hug* you're so sick what are we going to do!
Hyuk: N get off of me or else you'll get sick...
N: I don't care...
Hyuk: *cough on N's face* get off!
N: YA!!! DONT COUGH ON MY FACE!!!!
Hyuk: Well I told you to get off didn't i .... Someone help me... *Leo pulls N off* ahhh~ thanks Leo
N: Ya!!!! Leo let me go I want to hug Hyukkie!!!
Leo: No Hyuk needs he's space...
N: Come on Leo let me go!
Leo:.....
N: DON'T IGNORE ME!!!!
Ken: Let Hyuk rest N he will get even worse if you hug him more do you want that to happen?
N: Fine!
SooMin: *sighs* Hyuk don't worry I know what will make you better you have to wait for I while I have to find the 'medicine' for you
Hyuk: Which is?
SooMin: I'll tell you later......or maybe not because I know you won't drink it if I tell you.
Hyuk: Please tell me.
SooMin:......