Saving Hyuk: Part 3

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

The guys ran to SooMin and tried to wake her up.
N: SooMin! SooMin! Wake up! Wake up!
Hongbin: We have to stop her from bleeding she's still bleeding
Ken: Does that means we have to take off her shirt and pants *starts to blush*  
Leo: *starts to blush*
Ravi: Looks like Leo is blushing
Leo:.... No I'm not....
Ravi: Yeah whatever you say Leo.
Hongbin: Come on guys we have to make her stop bleeding and we do have to take off her shirt and her pants too because I think her legs are bleeding too...
N: But I thought that the girl broke her arm only...
Hongbin: I don't know maybe she lied and broke her legs or maybe when SooMin was on the floor trying to get up maybe her leg crack or something...
Ravi: Maybe that's what might have happened.
Hongbin: Yeah I'm gonna take off her clothes *take off her shirt* *starts to blush* ok now her...pants *take off pants* *starts to blush even more* ok um Leo go get her clothes and Ravi go get something to make her stop bleeding...
Leo:...Ok....
Ravi: okay...
Hongbin: Ken go get a wet towel please.
Ken: Sure thing.
Leo:...Here you go...*hands Hongbin SooMin's clothes*
Hongbin: Thanks Leo...
Ravi: Here you go want me to help you...
Hongbin: Sure you wrap her legs and I'll do her arm ok...but let's wait till Ken gives us the wet towel
Ravi: *starts to blush* Ok
Ken: I got the towel!
Hongbin: Ok Ken wipe off the blood from her face and body please.
Ken: *starts to blush* Ok then.
While Hongbin, Ken, and Ravi finished 'cleaning up' SooMin they pick her up and left her in her bedroom so she can rest until she wakes up.
Hongbin: Ok now what are we going to do?
Hyuk: *wakes up* *cough* *cough* ugh I feel..... I feel like I'm dying...*coughing like crazy*
Leo: *rubs Hyuk back*
Hongbin: Hyuk you should not talk and rest some more ok...
Hyuk: But wait what happen to SooMin?
Ken: She's in her room passed out.
Hyuk: What happened to her?
N: Well let's just say she got all the things she needed to save you and she got hurt by the girl... And that's why she's passed out...
Hyuk: Well is she ok?!
Leo:...She's ok let her rest for awhile she did a lot of things today...
Ravi: Like what Leo said and you should rest.
Hyuk: But I don't want to rest!
N: Ya! Hyukkie you need to rest or else I won't stop bothering you and hugging you to death!
Hyuk: Well guess what N there's a bug on you shoulder.
N: WHAT!! KILL IT!!! SOMEONE KILL IT!!!
Ken: Ya! N there's no bug and be quiet you might wake up the princess!
N: Sorry and Hyuk watch I'm gonna be the one who's going to kill you!
Hyuk: Yeah right!
Hongbin: Guys stop fighting you guys might really wake her up ok!
N/Hyuk: Sorry.
Hongbin: *sigh* I was thinking do you think if we call Min-Yung so she can help Hyuk, SooMin got the hair already...
N: Do you think she will come?
Min-Yung: I'm right here guys.
N: *jumps* Oh god you scared me...
Min-Yung: Oh sorry~ and SooMin got the hair right?
Hongbin: Yeah it's right here *gives it to Min-Yung*
Min-Yung: Ok now all I have to do is mix it together with the other stuff to help Hyuk.... And it might take an hour or so...I guess I have to get started bye guys!
VIXX: Bye Min-Yung.
While VIXX was saying goodbye to Min-Yung, SooMin woke up, she got up and sat at the side of her bed and notice that her legs and arm is wrapped up and she was changed to different clothes.
'Did the guys did this?...'
SooMin: Ahhh...I should not think that much my head hurts like hell *gets up and floor back down on the floor* ahhh... my legs... I hope the guys didn't hear me...ahh *gets back up* my arms and legs are killing me...

SooMin went out of her room and see that VIXX was talking until Leo notices SooMin coming out of her room in pain so Leo got up and ran to SooMin before she fell right back down on the floor.
Leo: You should stay in your room you're still hurt...
The rest of the guys looked at Leo to see who he was talking too and see it was SooMin.
SooMin: Ahhh what happened to me?
Hongbin: You passed out on the floor so we cleaned you up and yeah *starts to blush*
SooMin: Oh... Thanks guys... Ahhh!
Ravi: SooMin you need to rest you're still hurt don't move that much please...
SooMin: But wait how's Hyuk doing?
Ken: He's right there and he's doing fine.... I think...
SooMin: Did you guys give the hair to Min-Yung?
Leo:...We did...
SooMin: Ok that's good *try's to get up* ahhh!
Hongbin: Hey SooMin don't use a lot of force to get up...
SooMin: *Pant* *pant* ok ok I won't ahhh! *mumbles* ..... How long is the medicine will take? 
N: Min-Yung said at least an hour or so...
SooMin: That's good... But still it should of been me...
Hyuk: SooMin how many times do we have to tell you!!! it's not your fault and you didn't know!
SooMin: Ok ok ok I won't say it again... And can you guys help me up I want to hug Hyuk!
Leo: sure I'll help 
SooMin: Thank you Leo *slowly gets up and start walking* ahh! *twist her legs and fall to the floor* AHHH!!!! ! I can't move or feel my legs!
Hongbin: Let's carry her and put her next to Hyuk.
SooMin: Thanks again for everything guys and Hyuk get over here *hugs Hyuk* you're lucky I did this for you because I don't want you to die or anything okay...
Hyuk: Thanks SooMin...
SooMin: I think I'm gonna sleep for awhile ok.
N: Go ahead and sleep then maybe the pain will go away when you sleep and plus we woke up at 6am or something and it's 12pm already so go and sleep.
SooMin: Well 'goodnight' guys.

SooMin was in dreamland..... At first she was and now she is having a nightmare about Jin-Ae finding out she's still alive and that she was gonna choke her again but for a long time to see if she really is dead and another dream about Yoon-Min stabbing VIXX one by one which woke her up screaming.
SooMin: AHHHHHHHHH!!!! *falls off the couch* Ahhh!
Hyuk: SooMin are you *cough* ok?
Ken: Another nightmare? *helps her sit back up in the couch*
SooMin: Yes it was another one.... Ahhh!
Ravi: Do you want to talk about it?
SooMin: If you guys want to know?
N: Tell us then...
SooMin: Well in my dream the little girl as in Jin-Ae she found out that I wasn't dead so she came back and was choking me for a long time so she can know that I'm finally dead and then the next one ummm... Yoon-Min was stabbing you guys in front of me... And that's it
Hongbin: Dam SooMin every time you help us you have nightmares about us...
SooMin: I know but I don't know what to do though it's just to hard... Ahhh! Anyways what time is it?
Leo: 12:59
SooMin: So that means in 1 minutes or so to cure Hyuk so he can be his happy and jumpy self again
Hyuk: Well at least I will stop throwing up.
Min-Yung: SooMin it's ready now!
SooMin: *jumps* Oh god Min-Yung you scared me!
Min-Yung: Ops sorry about that but here *gives the medicine* this will help.
SooMin: Ok this looks disgusting and mostly that it's green!
Min-Yung: Yeah I know but he has to drink it and got to go tell me how it goes so bye guys~*disappears*
SooMin: Well Hyuk you have to drink this if you don't want to stop throwing up everywhere and die so here.
Hyuk: Oh god that looks *cough* disgusting but if I have too *drinks the 'medicine'*
To tell you the truth this kind of taste good...
SooMin/N/Hongbin/Ken/Ravi: GROSS!!!
Hyuk: Well I'm telling the truth and plus....I don't feel sick anymore.
SooMin: That's good Hyukkie! *jumps onto Hyuk and hugs him and falls*
SooMin/Hyuk: Ahhh!
SooMin: Well guess I got too happy to hug you haha...
Hyuk: Yes you did...
N: Ya! SooMin I want to hug Hyuk too!
Hyuk: NO!