She's finally here with.....

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

SooMin's P.O.V

I kept on thinking and thinking on how I'm I suppose to stop Jin-Ae from killing me but if she's off to kill VIXX...I don't care if I have to die for them. They took care of me and I need to help them, but I need a reason why she wants to kill me...... Maybe because I can see her then anyone else or she's the devil.......... Ok I need to stop thinking and get to the point right now I rather keep this a secret and just let Jin-Ae kill me to save VIXX...yeah I rather do that and just keep this a little.....big secret from them.

Hongbin P.O.V

I'm wondering what's SooMin thinking about right now but I feel like she's planning something horrible right now but I don't know what it is but I want to know.
Me: Hey SooMin what are you thinking?
SooMin:.............
Me: ummm SooMin *waves hand in front of her* hello earth to SooMin do you hear me?!.
SooMin: huh? Oh yeah I heard...
Me: So what were you thinking?
SooMin: Nothing just..... Thinking about how to stop Jin-Ae don't worry about me it's my problem not yours...
Me: Ok then? 
Yeah she is hiding something from us and she's telling us not to worry and Jin-Ae might kill us too I need to know what's she's planning to do.

N P.O.V

I have this feeling that my little SooMin is hiding something from her eomma......I need to know.
Me: *whisper* Leo don't you think SooMin is hiding something from us?
Leo:...yes why...
Me: because you never know if it's bad or really really horrible you never know.
Leo:... Then ask her...
Me: No I don't want to ask-- Hey! SooMin I have a feeling you're planning something and you're hiding it from us.
SooMin: N-No I'm not hiding nothing from you guys...
Hyuk: Yeah then why are you stuttering...
SooMin: No I'm not!
Ken: Umm yes you are princess.
Me: Can you just tell us please.
SooMin: No! Because you guys will really hate it!

SooMin P.O.V

I can't just tell them if I did they will try to stop me from my plan of saving them.
Hongbin: If you tell us we might not hate it.
Me: Ooohhh yes you guys will really really hate it.
Leo:.... Can you please tell us SooMin...
Ravi: Please just tell us...
Me: Ok look I love you guys and I didn't tell you my 'secret' since we first meet and I told you guys but I can't tell you guys my plan this time so NO!
Min-Yung: So you won't tell us then?
Me: NO! I WONT TELL YOU GUYS!
Hongbin: Well you didn't have to yell at us...
Me: Well sorry...
Hyuk: This is not going no where guys Jin-Ae might come in a few seconds by now and—
Me: And what.......and why are you guys looking— she's right behind me isn't she...
VIXX: *nods*
Me: *whisper* ...*looks behind* Hi! Jin-Ae you're looking pretty today....wonderful weather we're having isn't it haha...
VIXX: FOR REAL!!!!
Me: YES FOR REAL!!!
Jin-Ae: SO I WAS RIGHT YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!!
Me: Hahaha ummm yeah about that ummm—
Jin-Ae: I SHOULD OF ING CHOKE YOU FOR A ING HOUR or something!!!!!
Me: Wow you swear a lot for a little girl like you...
Jin-Ae: I DONT ING CARE I JUST WANT YOU DEAD!!!!
Me: And why do you want me or my friends dead?
Jin-Ae: Are you really that stupid for a girl who is 19 years old...
Me: Yeah I'm stupid just tell—
Hongbin: You're a demon aren't you...
Jin-Ae: Yes I'm am thank you at least your smart *whisper* and handsome too I think I should kill him first...
Hongbin: What did you say?
Jin-Ae: Nothing....you know what let's go back where we were about killing you or your friends.
Me: Ok let's just go on with the killing as in me not them...
VIXX: WHAT!!!!
Me: Yeah that was my plan and I knew you guys wouldn't like it... And Min-Yung don't save me or anything like that because this was my fault and I should of been dead by now so JIN-AE LETS GET THIS DONE WITH!

 

No P.O.V

Jin-Ae: *smirks* Ok then!
VIXX/Min-Yung: NO!
While VIXX and Min-Yung was yelling out to SooMin, Jin-Ae did her demon thing (Don't judge me I don't know what's it called ok T—T) as in throwing her to the walls, knocking things over, blood everywhere, and SooMin's bones cracking every time Jin-Ae throw her to the floor & wall. Half of VIXX was crying and some was shock also Min-Yung was shock too of what SooMin did to save VIXX.
Jin-Ae: And you Min-Yung hope that you don't mind that I bring someone that you said you 'loved'!
Min-Yung: What are you talk—
Jin-Ae: Oh Yoon-Min *smirks evilly*
Min-Yung: Oh my god...!
Yoon-Min: Well hello there big sister *smirks* 
Min-Yung: Yoon-Min! You need to stop this please!
Yoon-Min: Oh and why is that.
Min-Yung: I know you want SooMin but you got to stop this please!
Yoon-Min: Oh but I don't want to I just want her to die in front of her little family *smiles like a crazy person* *looks at SooMin* and I see that you're in a lot of pain aren't you SooMin *cracks SooMin's back and neck*
SooMin: AHHH!!!!!!! *coughs up blood* ARRRGGGG!!!!
VIXX: SOOMIN!!!!
Min-Yung: Don't go running and help her or else they are going to hurt you and SooMin doesn't want you guys to get hurt remember...
N/Ken: But she—
Min-Yung: Yeah I know...she's in pain but she doesn't want you guys to get hurt ok...
SooMin: *cough* G-guys p-p-promise me that y-you won't get h-hurt o-ok a-and won't c-cry for me if I—I—I die ok....*cough* and be s-strong.....
VIXX: *tears falling* we promise SooMin *wipe their tears away*
SooMin: T-thank you.... For b-being there for me...
Jin-Ae: Hey Yoon-Min do you want me to stab her or do you want to do it?
Yoon-Min: I'll do it you did all the fun anyways *grabs a knife* don't worry SooMin this will be over really soon *smirks* *stabs SooMin in her stomach*
SooMin: AHHHHH!!!!! ARRGGG!!! *cough up more blood*
Min-Yung: STOP IT YOON-MIN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!!
Yoon-Min: Because *picks up SooMin and starts choking her* big sister I'm just jealous that SooMin here*uses her cute innocent voice* got all the love and care then me *starts to crack SooMin's neck again and her arm*
SooMin: AHHHHHHHHH!!!...............P-please s-stop.....
Yoon-Min: Why?...I'm having so much fun...aren't you having fun with us *smirks*
Leo:... So you are jealous because SooMin was loved and care for...?
Yoon-Min: Why yes there pretty boy I was never loved by no one not even my ing parents cared about me...
Ravi: But you don't know why?
Yoon-Min: No they never told me!
Hongbin: Min-Yung do you know why?
Yoon-Min: AS IF SHE ING KNOWS I ASKED HER AND SHE DOESNT KNOW AND SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS CARED AND LOVED IN OUR FAMILY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHY I TURNED CRAZY AND STARTED KILLING EVERYBODY THAT I KNOW HAHAHAHA!!!!
Min-Yung: YOON-MIN PLEASE STOP THIS NOW... I know no one loved you but I did I love you with all my heart you are my sister and—
Yoon-Min: BUT ITS ONLY YOU AND NO ONE ELSE WHO CARED AND LOVED ME NO ONE WANTED TO BE MY FRIEND THEY ONLY BULLIED ME AND—
Min-Yung: SOMEONE DID WANTED TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!
Yoon-Min:..... Who..... Who wanted to be my friend......?
Min-Yung: Remember Young-Jae...... He wanted to be your friend and let's just say he loved you and he was gonna to talk to you but that's when—
Yoon-Min: I killed him..... I never knew he loved me and wanted to be my friend *lets go of SooMin*
SooMin: *cough cough cough*.......
Min-Yung: Well now you know that there was another person who loved you...
Yoon-Min: But...but I killed him.... He probably hates me and—
Min-Yung: Look Yoon-Min I talked to him when we died and he was not mad at you and he forgives you I told him everything that no one cared about you so he forgives you.
Yoon-Min: So he's not mad at me?...
Min-Yung: He was never mad at you...... Now Yoon-Min would you stop hurting SooMin and the others and go meet Young-Jae??
Yoon-Min:.....

 

Well I didn't updated in awhile.... Sorry about that T–T I was just having fun and hangout with friends for the summer so that's my reason so don't kill me anyways hope you like this chapter and I changed everything well not everything in the last chapter because it sounded stupid so yeah ^_^ I tried hard okay!