Bloody parents

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

"Hey didn't I tell you I won't tell no one!"
"HIIII GUYS!"
"Hi Guys."
"SooMin Hongbin didn't hurt you right?"
"Hey N since when did Hongbin hurt me? so calm down nothing happen we just played video games, and food is on the table."
"Aw thanks SooMin ."
"Your welcome Hyukkie~!"
While VIXX was eating SooMin didn't feel like eating after the talk with Min-Yung about Yoon-Min and she feels like Yoon-Min is looking at her but she doesn't want to turn around to see but she has to check anyways. When she turned around she didn't see no one which was good, until Ravi scared her.
"Hey SooMin are you ok?"
" Ravi you scared me...and yeah I'm fine why?"
"Sorry I scared you and because you keep on looking around like someone is here or something."
Hongbin looked at SooMin and SooMin was looking at Hongbin.
"Oh it's nothing I just like looking around so yeah you can go back eating you guys haha."
VIXX gave her a worried look but not Hongbin since he knows already. While they was done eating and cleaning the dishes, they went to watch tv watching a horror movie. And since the couch is big it's Hyuk, Ravi, Ken, N, Leo, SooMin, then Hongbin sitting in that order watching the horror movie. SooMin wasn't paying attention to the movie at all she just couldn't stop looking around to make sure the guys are safe from Yoon-Min. The guys got scared a few times but mostly N and he kept on hugging Leo and wouldn't let go which made SooMin laugh because when N gets scared he hides his face on Leo's back. It was only half of the movie left and SooMin felt something wrong really wrong but she doesn't know what but Hongbin notice the way she is moving and looking around.
"Hey are you ok? is something wrong?" Hongbin whisper 
"No but I feel like something bad is gonna happen, I'm gonna look around for awhile if the guys ask where I'm at tell them I went to the bathroom ok."
"Ok be careful."
SooMin nodded and got up to look around she went to her room first, when she got in it was really dark and she couldn't find the light switch. When she felt the light switch she turned it on,

SooMin scream in horror but good thing VIXX didn't hear her because they screamed when she screamed but what scared her was te blood......... Blood was everywhere in her room and when she looked at her bed she screamed again and saw her parents body there, but when SooMin screamed the only one who heard her was Hongbin so he quickly ran to her room while the others was not looking. Hongbin went inside her room and see her crying in the corner of her room.
"Hey what happen SooMin why you're crying?"
"It that you can't see it but I don't want to turn around and see my room...........there's blood everywhere..."
"What are you talking about?"
"I can...I can see my parents body on my bed and blood everywhere.......but you can't see it." 
SooMin started to cry on Hongbin's chest
"WHY WAS I BORN LIKE THIS I DONT WANT TO SEE BLOOD ALL OVER THE ROOM AND MY PAERNTS BODY!!!!!"
Hongbin didn't know what to say because he doesn't know how it feels to see dead body's & ghost 
"Hey SooMin we need you in our life if you was not here we wouldn't know what to do without you here please stop crying before the guys will get even more worried then ever."
"Thanks Hongbin thank you for believing and helping me."