Saving Hyuk: Part 1

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

SooMin: Hyuk are you sure you really want to know?
Hyuk: Yes I want to know and I'm sure it's not that bad.
SooMin: Ha that's what you think but if you want to know fine then... I have to find a eyeball, a tongue, a tooth, and a piece of Hair from the little girl that made you sick...
Hyuk:.... Hongbin pass me the bucket.....*throws up* *cough* *cough* yeah you were right...never mind that I even asked...
SooMin: Told you that you will not like it but it's the only thing that will help you. 
N: Ok now I really need to throw up that's just nasty...
SooMin: Yeah I know but I probably gonna die to get a piece of hair from the little girl but I have to save Hyuk...
Ravi: Hey don't say that you are the smartest girl you can out smart people, you can do it!
Ken: Yeah! you can do it!!!
Leo: Fighting~...
N: Yeah!! my lovely SooMin you can do it FIGHTING!!!~
Hongbin: I know you can do it SooMin *smiles*
Hyuk: Yeah SooMin you can *cough* do *cough* it fighting!!~
SooMin: Thank you so much guys but.... I don't know if I should do it now or mostly if I'm ready...
Hongbin: If you want you can do it now then do it now, and you are ready, we know that you are.
SooMin: *smile* Thanks Hongbin and.... I think I'm gonna do it now but I'm gonna go to the graveyard first and hope that you guys won't get hurt when I leave.
N: Do you want someone to go with you or no?
SooMin: No I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me and plus Hyukkie is sick so you guys have to take care of him, and if something goes wrong call me and I'll come running ok.
Ken: Ok we'll call you!
SooMin: Ok then guys *grabs a pair of scissors* wish me luck...
VIXX: Good luck SooMin!~
SooMin got up and left their dorm and went inside her car to go find an eyeball, a tongue, and a tooth and it's only 7am so she have time to get those things or maybe she might go get the little girls hair.
When SooMin got to the graveyard she got out of the car and started to look at the gravestone. SooMin stopped at the first gravestone, she gotten a shovel that was there and started to dig, while she was digging she looked at the gravestone and saw the date when the person died and it said '1999-2014'
SooMin: So this person died this year in a young age...that's ...
When SooMin reached the bottom she sees that it was a girl body and it was not rotten yet which made her feel bad that she needs the eyeball, tongue, and tooth from the girl body.

SooMin pulled a tooth out which was nasty, and now she has to cut off the tongue.
'Oh my god this is disgusting I just ugh... This is so nasty.........*cuts off tongue* OH MY GOD THIS IS SO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!! Ok come on SooMin I can do this! All I got to do is take off the eye and that's it.... Ok ok I can do this!..... *stabs eye and pull the eye out* ugh! I got it and now all I have to do is dig her back'
While SooMin finish digging the girl back in the ground, SooMin ran to her car to get away from the graveyard.

It was only 8am still and now she has time to get the girl hair.
SooMin was driving and she felt bad that she took an eye, tongue, and tooth from the girl that just died this year, while she was thinking about the girl she look back at the road and see the dead girl in every corner pointing at her which made SooMin scared.
'Is it because I took her eye and the other stuff from her?'
SooMin kept on thinking until see looked back at the road and sees the girl face. They was face to face and SooMin screamed which she almost crush by a tree, but that's when the girl was gone.
SooMin: *pant* *pant* I almost died.....I have to go back home quick...
Every time when SooMin past by a block she will see the girl still pointing at her which made her get more nervous and made her yelled in the car

"I need this for my friend!!! I don't want him to die!!!" When she screamed that out of the girl looked at her and nodded then she disappear.
SooMin: Did she accepted me to give her eye, tongue, and tooth to Hyuk?...... Thank you...
When SooMin made it to their dorm she slam the door really hard which made the guys jumped of surprise and she was panting so hard and she fell on the floor putting her hand on her chest still panting.
N: SooMin are you ok?
SooMin: Yeah I'm *pant* *pant* ok...
Hongbin: So.... You got the stuff for Hyuk?
SooMin: *open her hand* yeah I got it and I forgot to get a bag to put the stuff in and I don't have pockets neither *pant* *pant*
Ken: Thats disgusting!!!!!!!
SooMin: I know it is but you'll get used to it and plus I almost died by hitting into the tree because I kept on seeing this girl that I got these stuff from which scared me *pant*
Ravi: At least you are ok.
SooMin: Yeah and now all I need is to get the little girl hair which I know it's gonna be hard as hell... 
Leo:... Are you going to do that now...
SooMin: I guess so and I have to try to get a hair..... Anyways where's Hyuk? 
Hongbin: Oh he is sleeping in his room.
SooMin: Ok it will be a good idea if all of you guys go in the same room with Hyuk while I play with the little girl I don't want you guys to get hurt ok...
Hongbin/Leo/N/Ken/Ravi: Ok be careful!
SooMin: Thanks now go and take care of Hyuk!
While the rest of VIXX goes into the same room where Hyuk is. SooMin was getting nervous but first she had to call Min-Yung to give her the eye, tongue, and tooth.
SooMin: Min-Yung! I got the stuff that we need!
Min-Yung: You did!? that fast!? wow ok give them to me and I'll start making the 'medicine' ok
SooMin: *gives the 'items'* ok here so how am I going to call the little girl?
Min-Yung: I have a plan on how to get her hair but you might die I'm not sure because you look like a smart person.
SooMin: Wow thanks a lot....anyway tell me what you have then.
Min-Yung: Ok first to call her I guess you have to call her name I don't know but if she does comes say that you want to play hide and seek again and all you have to do is lose the game--
SooMin: Wait wait wait you want me to WHAT!!!
Min-Yung: wait just hear me out if she wins tell her that she can choke you---
SooMin: Wait what! You want me to die!!!!
Min-Yung: Let me finish! please, when she's choking you use those pair of scissors and cut a piece of her hair and then pretend to die, stop breathing for a while and when she's gone then you have her piece of her hair now.
SooMin: Ok that sounds ok but won't she throw me around the room or something.
Min-Yung: probably but if she really try's to kill you I'll help ok.
SooMin: Ok that sounds good then so that's our plan....oh and the guys are in the middle room over there.
Min-Yung: Ok tell her that the middle room is off limits since she hide there ok
SooMin: Ok and thank you Min-Yung for helping me.
Min-Yung: Your welcome it's because we are friends right?
SooMin: *smiles* Yes we are friends.