Twin sister's?

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

SooMin was happy that Hongbin believed her unlike her parents who wouldn't even talk to her because of what she said. SooMin was just having fun with Hongbin but that's when a girl who looks like her 'friend' popped out of nowhere but she looked different you can see her face and she was smiling and her hair is brown but she whisper something to her ear
"Hello there SooMin I'm not here to hurt you or your friends I just want to talk to you about your 'Old friend' so would you mind if we can talk somewhere else then here?"
"Ummm....sure thing....Hongbin I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok."
"Ok and this time I won't cheat ok."
SooMin nodded and went to the bathroom to talk to the girl who looks like her 'friend'
"Hello there SooMin I'm Min-Yung don't be scared of me I nice unlike my sister who is haunting you and your friends."
"Wait she's your sister? No wonder you look alike."
"Yeah we are twins but she is more evil then anyone I know. So that's why I'm here to tell you everything about her. First her name is Yoon-Min she is my younger sister and ever since she was little everyone didn't talk to her not even our parents but only me. She was left out, everyone called her a freak and stuff like every kid say. One day she got mad at everyone in school and she took a knife with her, when kids go around her and call her names she would surprise them with the knife and stab them in the chest ten times to make sure they are dead. The next day her teacher saw her killed one of the students and try to stop her but Yoon-Min stabbed the teacher in the head. Ever since she killed the teacher that day she rather kill everyone because they might find out it was her. Right after she killed everyone she told me and I was scared that she was gonna kill me so I ran away from her and hide in my room...... That day when I was hiding I heard my parents screamed and I went running down the stairs to see what happen... I saw my parents dead on the floor stabbed in the head and guts everywhere, I turned around and see her close up in my face and I realized that my chest is burning really bad and I couldn't breath I look down and see that Yoon-Min stabbed me in the chest....."
"So wait before you finish you story so she was jealous that you had more love and friends and decide to kill everyone because they bullied her...wasn't there someone that wanted to protect her and be friends with?"
"Well yes there was this boy who liked her and his name was Young-Jae and he wanted to talk to her but that was the day when he saw her kill everyone and him."
"Oh my god that's so sad....and sorry that I pause your story here you can go on now."
"It's ok, so like I said she stabbed me in the chest and I fell in the floor and the last words I heard her say (Memory) 'I never like you...you had friends and mom and dad loved you and look at me no gives a crap about me THEY ALWAYS BULLIED ME BECAUSE IM A FREAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Thanks god I get to see your face like this...well she you next time big sister'(End of memory) that what she said to me before I died but at the same day at midnight she killed herself so the police think a murderer came in a killed us but nope she did."
"Wow but then why she told me a different story back then?"
"Oh about that don't ever believe her if she say something to you don't believe her she's lying ok."
"Ok I get it and one question when did you die?"
"Oh I pasted away in your house when you was younger 20 years ago, that's why she haunting you because your parents loved you and you have friends that cares for you."
"Oh so that's why she wants to kill me because she's jealous."
"Yeah and I'm here to help you stop her."
"But how?"
"Well one that there was people that cared about her as in me and Young-Jae or something that will stop her."
"Ok fine I have to go my friend might ask me why I'm taking so long."
"Ok bye then SooMin see you later ok."
"Ok bye Min-Yung."
'Wow I feel bad for Yoon-Min no one loved her but only two people'
SooMin walked out of the bathroom to see Hongbin with a confuse face.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Well one you took so long two you was talking to someone...who were you talking too?"
"Umm someone that I knew along time ago... I'll tell you later ok?"
"Fine... I think the guys came back... I think.... I'm gonna check."
"While you do that I'm gonna cook."
SooMin went to the kitchen to cook food for the guys and while she was cooking she heard Hongbin yelling.
"NEVER MIND ITS NOT THEM!"
"OK YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL YOU KNOW!"
"WELL SORRY PRINCESS! *bows* happy?"
"No don't call me princess....jerk"
"WHAT WAS THAT!"
"Haha nothing my sweet prince!"
"Well..."
"Just go get the plates...man this kid."
"I heard that!"
"You was suppose to hear that!"
While SooMin rolled her eye's at Hongbin she was done cooking and she heard someone opening the door. So she ran to Hongbin and whisper in his ear.
"Remember don't tell me no one ok..."
"Ok I won't I promise remember..."
"Ok fine just remember ok."

 

 

i dont know if I'm doing good or not but oh well doing my best :)