Coma

I Don't Believe You (hiatus)

No P.O.V

Yoon-Min:......*smile* Sure...I'll go meet him.
Min-Yung: You're smiling... I never saw you smile before... Well just the insane smile...
Jin-Ae: So wait Yoon-Min you're not going to kill SooMin!!
Yoon-Min: No *looks at SooMin* she suffer a lot to save her friends *looks at VIXX and smile*
N: *whispers to the members* she's smiling at us...
Hyuk: *whispers* I guess she's not gonna kill us then and SooMin...
Ravi: *whispers* Yeah but what about Jin-Ae...
Ken: *whispers* Well I guess we have to see...
Jin-Ae: Well if you're noting going to kill her because someone finally cares about you then I'll finish the job!!!
Yoon-Min: NO I TOLD YOU SHE SUFFER A LOT!!! Just let her go and kill someone else then her and her friends or move on!!!
Jin-Ae: No! And I'm not going to moving on!!! *grabs SooMin by her hair**grabs the knife*
SooMin: Ahhh! *cries*
Jin-Ae: Well SooMin your time is up *stabs SooMin chest*
VIXX/Min-Yung/Yoon-Min: NO!!!!
SooMin: Ahhhh!!!!!............................................................................
Jin-Ae: Well my time is up and I'm never coming back to this place again bye bye~ SooMin~ *smiles evilly**disappears*
VIXX: SOOMIN!!! 
Hongbin: !! I don't feel her pulse! We got to take her to the hospital fast!!
Ken: I'll go call the ambulance!!!
N: Hurry Ken!!!
Yoon-Min: This was my fault I should of be jealous of her and let Jin-Ae kill...
Min-Yung: Jealousy took over you...
Ken: Ok they are on there way in 2 minutes!!!
Hongbin: Ok that's good...N you should look out the window to see if they are outside ok..
N: Sure thing...*runs to the window*
Hyuk: What if they ask what happened?
Leo:... Let's say a murderer broke in and hurt her...badly....
Ravi: Yeah I say that's a good idea instead of saying 'oh a ghost killed her because she was a demon and wanted her dead for some reason' and they will think we are crazy...
Yoon-Min: Good point there...
N: Their outside!
Hongbin: Ok help me carry her outside...

~At the hospital~

Doctor: She is fine but she might be in a coma in a few days or weeks...but luckily you guys called in time or else it would of been too late...
N: Oh thank god she's ok...
Doctor: If you gentlemen can tell what happen to her?..... Because she has scratches, marks, bruises and teeth marks everywhere...
Hongbin: Well ummm we have a dog at home and she bits her...a lot...so we had to take her back to the shelter earlier today and when we got back home we saw a guy... And he was wearing everything black...
Ken: And we couldn't see his face and we just saw our friend on the floor bleeding...
Hyuk: And the guy ran out of the dorm really really fast..
N: So we couldn't catch him...
Ravi: And that's when we called the ambulance..
Leo:....and that's what happen....
Doctor:...... Ok then....... Well I got to go and you can go inside and see her and if something happens call me...*walks away*
VIXX: Thank you! *walks into the room**looks at SooMin*
Hyuk: Oh thank you SooMin for saving us...
Ravi: Even though it was a stupid idea...
Hyuk: And another stupid thing you said to Jin-Ae that she was pretty—
Leo: And that the weather was wonderful.....
Min-Yung: Ha that was really stupid to say...
N/Hyuk/Ravi: *jumps* ...
Min-Yung: Ops sorry again next time I'll say that I'm here this time...
Yoon-Min: If she remembers to say it...
Min-Yung: Shut up...
Yoon-Min: Well it's true you always forget...
Min-Yung: Well.... Anyways how is she?
Ken: She's fine just that she's gonna be in a coma for a few days...or weeks...
Yoon-Min: Ah I'm sorry again the ing jealousy thing took over me...
Hongbin: Well I think SooMin will forgive you...she always forgives people but mostly if it's for stupid things but still.
Yoon-Min:...... Sorry again......
Ravi: you're just like SooMin...
Yoon-Min: What you mean by that? Did she kill someone?
Hongbin: No that's not what he meant, he meant that SooMin always apologize to people when she does something bad or if she didn't and she always blames herself....
Yoon-Min:..... Oh so that's why....
Ravi: Yeah..... And what happened to you and Young-Jae~
Yoon-Min: *starts to blush* N-nothing 
Hongbin: Then why you're stuttering *smirks*
Ken: Wait...is he your boyfriend now?!
Yoon-Min: *starts blushing more* N-no he's not m-my boyfriend...!
Hyuk: Then why you're stuttering again~
Min-Yung: *sigh* Yes they are now boyfriend and girlfriend.
N/Ken/Hyuk: ooohhhh!!!! 
Yoon-Min: Ok yes he is!.....
Min-Yung: *smile* Yeah but we need to go now bye guys~ *disappears*
VIXX: Bye Min-Yung and Yoon-Min
Hyuk: Well now everything is back to normal and SooMin is in a coma...now what?
N: Well Hyukkie we are idols so we are busy and I just remembered that we have a concert in Japan tomorrow and we need to get ready! And we need to leave today at 11pm and it's only..... 5pm....wow...so I guess we have to go...
Ravi: Wait we do?... I totally forgot...
N: Yeah.... So we have to go now...... Bye my lovely SooMin hope you wake up soon *smiles**kiss her in the forehead**walks by the door*
Ken: Bye my princess see you soon~ *kiss her in her forehead*
Ravi: Bye SooMin hopefully you wake up soon *rubs her cheeks with his thumb* (Ok to me Ravi doesn't seem like a type of person to kiss someone on their foreheads sorry I had to say that so don't kill me) 
Leo:...... Bye SooMin wake up soon....... *kiss her on her forehead*
Hyuk: Well SooMin thanks for saving me and us so please wake up soon *pokes her cheeks*
Hongbin: Well SooMin thanks for saving us and like we all want is for you to wake up soon so farewell SooMin we'll meet again soon *smiles**kiss her on her cheek*
N: Well let's go guys we have a busy day tomorrow...

And now all of the members walked out of the hospital and went to their dorm to get ready for their big day tomorrow with the St☆rlights in Japan.