Chapter 15

Cinderella

"Hyung, you look like crap,” Kai chuckles as he settles down in Kyungsoo’s studio with all the other boys.  He notices Kyungsoo’s eyebags and the way he didn’t show any vigor in their time together today.  “Didn’t get any sleep?”

“Were you thinking about Haerin all night?” Baekhyun gulps down his water bottle with a light laugh that is joined by the others.

 

“I ed up,”

Three words from Kyungsoo and everybody shuts up.

 

Sehun, the one who in fact, knows way more than everybody does (when all he knows is that Haerin is really, really angry at Kyungsoo for something) kept silent.  Everybody exchanges glances and as much as they’re concerned with Kyungsoo’s wellbeing, doesn’t ask anything.  Kyungsoo likes to solve his relationship problems on his own, if what he has with Haerin can be called a relationship.  So his friends never ask him or try to help him in any sort of way.  They know to back off when it comes to things like this.

 

“O-oh, my mother needs me over at the store, I gotta go, hyung,” Chanyeol becomes the first to break the uncomfortable silence.  “Baek, you want me to drop you off?”

“Sure,” Baekhyun answers quickly, scrambling out the door with Chanyeol.

Kai and Suho cast an unnoticed sympathetic glance towards Kyungsoo and walks out together.

 

Sehun waits until he can’t see any of them outside before he sits down beside Kyungsoo, providing him with the space he needs.  “I met noona at the infirmary, today,”

Kyungsoo doesn’t say a word.

“She was muttering a lot of why’s and what the hell’s,” Sehun chuckles at the memory.  “And then she asked me about how long I’ve been friends with you.  I said three or four years,” He eyes the older male sitting beside him with a slump in his shoulders as if his life is weighing him down.  “That single question is enough give me a hint that Haerin-noona knows that something in your past is bothering you, you know.  Haven’t we been through this a million times? 5 guys that kept trying to talk some sense into that head of yours still weren’t enough?” Sehun runs a frustrated hand through his hair.  “Hyung, as much as I know it’s going to piss you off, I’m still going to say it.  Let it go, hyung.  Let Nara-noona go. For God’s sake, she chose some half-assed jerk over you; how can you not see that you’re worth so much better?”

“Shut up, Oh Sehun,” Kyungsoo snaps. 

“But it’s true, right? This is all because of her, right? It’s been 2 years, hyung! Why the heck aren’t you getting over some fox that gave you false hope and spat on your face?”

Kyungsoo lifts his head to glare at the maknae.  “Shut. Up.”

Sehun tsk-s in annoyance.  “You know what? Fine,” He stands up to leave.  “I’ll shut the hell up.  And you go up everything.  up the people who love you.  them up and don’t even bother making things right,”

 

Before he leaves, Sehun turns to look at Kyungsoo over his shoulder.  He returns the grudging look and jams his hands into his pockets.  “Don’t regret it when I decide to take her away,”

 

OMG GUYS U DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE WITH CUSS WORDS

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE CUSS WORDS

BUT THEY'RE VERY EXPRESSIVE

IM SORRY

but i hope you enjoy the story so far

OMO MAKNAE DDIRORIIII~~

 

and LOVE ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD

FOR MA READERS

WOMEN MAY U ALL FIND LUV.