Intense Look

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

"It happens all the time," Youngbae was saying as he took a (predictably) cool bite of his sandwich.

Seungri was watching his casually chewing cousin with eyes the size of Daesung's smile. Yeah, the younger boy enjoyed a good pie-thrown-at-teacher shabang, but he never ever bullied anybody. Ever. It pained him to see it happening to anybody.

"It's not okay," Seungri said to Youngbae firmly as Daesung smiled at nothing in particular. "What did Jiyong ever do to Siwon?"

Youngbae rolled his eyes impatiently. "What did any kid ever do to any bully ever? Nothing. Choi Siwon likes power, and Kwon Jiyong doesn't fight back. Simple."

Seungri gritted his teeth. Youngbae sure liked to ask and answer his own questions. "I'm going home for lunch," he grumbled, pushing in his chair and slinking off into the hallway.

 

 

Seungri was gone until the last period of the day. Truthfully he hadn't done anything but sulk on the internet like the typical seventeen-year-old, but he decided to make up a heroic car accident story for the heck of it.

"But your car didn't have any dents in it," Daesung reasoned as he, Youngbae, and Seungri walked towards the psychology class together.

"I got it fixed. That's why I was gone the whole time," Seungri explained, smiling to congratulate himself for coming up with such a glorious story.

Psychology was Youngbae's favorite class, and Seungri was beginning to think it was his own as well about five minutes into the period. Daesung preferred choir of course. Although the other two boys were a year older than Seungri, the younger was a social science prodigy. He had been taking year-up classes for years.

The psychology teacher, Mr. Park, was sharp and handsome, and everybody had a secret crush or man crush on him. Even Seungri admitted to himself that Mr. Park was cool enough to match Seungri-level. The teacher had sleek blond hair, a young face, square glasses that made his eyes look like a hawk's, and muscles that could be seen through his dress shirt.

"Seungri, you can pick a group to join for the latest psych project," Mr. Park offered. "They can explain it to you once you've settled down."

"That's not fair, we didn't get to pick our groups!" a tiny little girl whined from the front row.

"Every rule has exceptions, Jessica," Mr. Park said as he shot Seungri a wink.

"I'll join Youngbae, thanks," Seungri said, returning the wink with a grin.

"Excellent," Mr. Park replied. 

When the bell rang to signal the end of the day, Seungri rose to follow Youngbae and Daesung out to the parking lot.

"Wait a second," Seungri paused, patting his jacket pocket. "I forgot my sunglasses in my locker."

"We have to bus," Daesung insisted, though he looked sympathetic.

"It's cool, I'll see you guys tomorrow," he said quickly, pucnhing both of the

Please log in to read the full chapter