Blue Eyes

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungri didn't consider himself similar to...well, anybody.

The kid was seventeen years old and about to start the first day at his sixth high school. He had blown through three in his first year alone, and the numbers were slowly dying down as Seungri became more and more subdued with his tactics.

"You'll have so much fun here, sweet thing," his mother drawled as she applied some sickeningly blood red lipstick in the rearview mirror of their convertible. "I know you will."

Seungri rolled his eyes. He loved his mother, he really did, but that moment was just one of those times he questioned whether or not she was a thirteen-year-old girl in a middle-aged woman's body. "Whatever you say."

"Find Youngbae, he'll show you around." She was passionately spraying perfume now; Seungri didn't even bother to hold his breath. He was completely used to the smell by now. "You know, your cousin...the short one, the one who always tells you he can dance better than you when he comes over..."

Ah, Youngbae. Seungri cracked a smile at the mention of his cousin. As Seungri danced around between all of his high schools throughout the years, Youngbae was one of the few people who actually stuck by him and still respected him.

I want to go to America, Seungri thought hard at his mother's wig-covered brain. Take me to the land of the beautiful blue-eyed ladies.

Yes, he had lit seven textbooks on fire. Yeah, he enjoyed spraying whipped cream down his math teacher's shirt. All of it was jolly freaking good. But Seungri wasn't an annoying little twerp--he knew plenty of those, and he sure as hell knew he didn't like them. He just knew what he wanted.

At least, he thought he did.

"Go now, sweetie," said Mrs. Lee, waving a hand at him cheekily. "Make good choices."

"Bye, umma." He kissed his mom's cheek and breezed out of the convertible easily.

Hot girls hot girls hot girls hot girls what?

Was this hot girls central?

Seungri had been too busy thinking about big blue eyes and blond hair to notice the enormous swarms of boo-----beautiful girls outside the brick building. For a moment his eternally dancing cousin escaped his mind.

He d his own chest. There they were, his trusty sunglasses, sitting inside his jacket just waiting to be used as a noona-slaying weapon. Seungri slowly slid them onto his face and smirked at the nearest crowd of ladies.

Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad after all.

"LEE SEUNGRI!" a voice suddenly bellowed.

Seungri almost peed himself as he looked around wildly at the hot girls, trying to regain his composure. "What the..."

Two guys parted the hot girl sea as they approached a very grim lookin

Please log in to read the full chapter