Big Lips

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Dragon," Seungri said slowly as he moved to sit on the air mattress across from his friend. "Why did you stay home from school last week?"

Jiyong looked up just as slowly from his book and observed the look of horror on the maknae's face. "Are...are you okay?"

Seungri just sat there.

The older boy finally sighed and shut the book he held. "You're amazing, Seungri, you really are. Nobody's ever been this nice to me in my life. Actually I've never had a real friend before."

The younger started to cackle with happiness and leap into the air with his arms flailing about, but he caught himself. "Thanks."

Jiyong chuckled softly and ran his fingers through his sloppy dark hair. "I guess I do kind of owe you, huh?"

Seungri arched an eyebrow. "You don't owe me anything."

"Aish, shut up," Jiyong grunted, aiming a kick at Seungri's shoulder. "Do you want me to tell you or not?"

Seungri's eyes began to widen. "Are you serious?"

"Uh-huh," his friend muttered to the shoe collection.

"Er...yes please."

"But first," Jiyong began. "What did your mom say?"

Seungri studied Jiyong's face closely as he spoke, searching for some kind of evidential reaction. "Kwon Yuri."

The older's reaction wasn't what Seungri had predicted. Jiyong just nodded and looked down at his folded hands with his lips pursed. It was almost like he expected it.

"Why aren't you surprised?" Seungri demanded. There was a noticeable shakiness in his voice.

Jiyong looked into Seungri's eyes. He didn't look upset - if anything he appeared sympathetic. "It's not the first time."

"Yeah, Mom said," Seungri said impatiently. "But - wait, are you hungry? Do you want me to grab you some food?"

Jiyong grinned. "No thanks, buddy, I got some earlier."

"Anyway, how is Kwon Yuri related to you? Besides the fact that you have the same surname?"

Jiyong just looked at Seungri.

God, he's beautiful. His eyes are so deep, his skin is like a baby's, he has such big lips...wait what? I don't like big lips on girls...wait WHAT?? He isn't a girl...

"That's the only way she has anything to do with me," he said firmly.

DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM - Seungri's ringtone blared from his pocket. He made a face and pulled out his phone, finding Daesung's caller ID lighting up the screen. He put it back carelessly. "That can wait."

DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM DA DA DIVI DA DA DOOM - It happened again almost immediately after he ignored the call.

Seungri groaned and answered the phone. "What, Daesung? What could possibly be so important?"

Jiyong had been passionately dancing along to the Seunghyun song and froze with a guilty grin when Seungri caught him.

"Youngbae is missing!" Daesung wailed on the other line. "I called him, texted him, everything. He won't answer."

"Okay, okay, don't jump to conclusions," Seungri said quickly. "I'm sure Youngbae's fine. I can call his mom if you want."

"Please do," Daesung whimpered. "Or just give me her number or something!"

Seungri smiled to himself. And he thought he was overprotective over Jiyong. Daesung's even worse. "I'll call you back in a minute."

"Okay."

The youngest hung up and scrolled over to his aunt's number. "Sorry, Dragon."

Jiyong smiled. "Don't be."

Seungri blushed and hastily phoned his aunt. "Hello?"

"Seungri? What's up?"

"Is Youngbae there?"

There was a short pause on the other line. "Um...I thought he was with you and Daesung."

Seungri threw a glance at Jiyong. "One second." He covered up the mic thing. "Wasn't he here with you?"

Jiyong nodded, looking bewidlered. "He went home around nine."

"I got a text from him at like nine thirty," Seungri muttered to himself. He took his hand away. "He went home at nine...he never came home?"

"I'm calling the police," she said sharply, ending the conversation with a click.

Seungri shot to his feet and dragged Jiyong up after him. "We have to find Youngbae. My aunt's calling the police."

"Tell Daesung," the older advised.

Seungri grumbled something to himself about closet termites and called Daesung's phone.

After telling a frantic Daesung that Youngbae was missing, Seungri stuffed

Please log in to read the full chapter