Strong Hold

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong was quiet and awkward once they got back to Youngbae's house.

Seungri's aunt was all over poor Jiyong as soon as he walked through the door. "I'll make dinner right now! Do you want to take a shower? Or a bath? You should take a bath! Will you fit into Youngbae's clothes? Do you want to go home and get clothes? I think Youngbae's clothes are too small --"

"Mom," Youngbae interrupted hotly. "Calm down. We'll take care of it."

Jiyong walked around as stiffly as a penguin. Seungri admitted to himself that the older boy was adorable.

"Go up and meet Daesung in my room," Youngbae sighed. "I'll look for some clothes for you, Kwon."

Jiyong smiled and bowed deeply to his hyung before following Seungri upstairs.

"Don't be too worried, Youngbae's mom is an amazing cook," Seungri told Jiyong with a grin.

The older boy looked infinitely grateful to have a relaxing conversation. "Good. Food is always great."

"One time, I had some chicken delivered to my house, and there was a human finger in it," Seungri said casually. "So not always."

Jiyong laughed out loud, and Seungri's eyes lingered on his face a bit longer than usual. He really had a gummy smile - wide and face-crinkling. Cute.

Yikes, Seungri thought to himself. Shut up, Seungri. You're like this the first time you see anybody smile.

Sure enough, Daesung was curled up under Youngbae's covers with his face hidden. "He got scared when we went into the woods for a psychology project," Seungri explained, jostling his hyung's shoulder. "Wake up, Daesungie."

"I'm awake!" Daesung howled, hurling the blankets aside. His eyes widened (became visible) when he saw who was in front of him. "Oh. Seungri. Jiyong."

"Hi," Jiyong greeted with a shy smile.

So freaking cute asdfgrheolkrpgjrspaeojfgvn --

"What happened?" Daesung asked.

Seungri pinched his own forearm before responding. "We found Jiyong in the woods. His house burned down."

Daesung's jaw dropped. "Did you call the police?"

"It wasn't my legal house," was all Jiyong said.

Youngbae arrived a second later with some clothes folded in his arms. "They might be a little small on you, but they should work. They're the biggest I have."

"Thank you," Jiyong said with a bow, moving awkwardly towards the door.

"Bathroom is the first door on the left," Youngbae called out into the hall.

Youngbae, Daesung, and Seungri were left to stare at each other with completely bewildered expressions.

"What did we get ourselves into?" Youngbae asked finally.

Seungri was silently grateful that his cousin had said "we" instead of "Seungri."

"I think it's nice," said Daesung with a wide smile. "It's really sweet that you're doing this."

Youngbae rolled his eyes. "It isn't sweet, Daesung, it's saving a freaking life. The kid would be sleeping in a tree dying from inhaling too much smoke if we hadn't caught him."

"Aye, calm down," Seungri grumbled, sitting on the bed by Youngbae's feet. "He'll be fine."

Youngbae was having explosive leader feels and struggled to bite back a motivational speech.

"This would look nice on a college resume," Daesung continued.

Seungri slapped the smiling boy's knee.

Jiyong returned in Youngbae's clothes. The shirt fit just fine - it was

Please log in to read the full chapter