Lonely Heart

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungri woke up with his face buried in Jiyong's hair and an alarm clock blaring in his ears.

"Turn it off," Jiyong whined into Seungri's chest.

"You're closer," Seungri yawned, but he moved to hit the off button anyways. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Mmmmhhmmm," the older mumbled incoherently.

Seungri chuckled and smoothed his thumb across Jiyong's cheek. "You should come to school today."

"Nah, I can't, Riri." He squeezed Seungri's middle maybe a bit too hard, causing his back to crack.

"But I don't want to leave you here," he admitted, leaning down to kiss his hyung's forehead. "Even with your glorious bedhead."

Jiyong sat up and blinked sleepily. His hair was standing straght on end and sticking out in two gigantic triangles. Then he fell face-forward back into the pillow and started fake-snoring.

"Get up," Seungri commanded. He climbed over his friend's body and approached the closet. "I'm showering."

"Can I shower with you?"

Seungri's hand froze on the closet's door knob. "What?"

Jiyong rolled onto his back and smiled sleepily. "Just kidding. Go get clean."

 

 

At six forty-five Seungri was out of the shower and charging straight to his bedroom. 

Jiyong sat on the bed, fully dressed and cleansed, with his hood up and a book in his lap. He looked up when the maknae entered. "What's wrong?"

"Why weren't you at school that first week?" Seungri asked, sitting next to his crush.

Jiyong smiled. "Having deep thoughts in the shower, are you? I had a bit of a power overload, so I hid in the woods. Being away from people usually helps me calm down."

"Which is why you left me last week too, I'm guessing?"

"No. I was just scared you were scared of me," he admitted with a small smile.

Seungri wasn't sure if it was the sleepiness, the built up emotions of missing him, or the slurred and derpy adorable way he was speaking, but he really wanted to kiss that boy.

In one smooth motion he pulled down Jiyong's hood, lifted his hands to his cheeks, and guided their lips together.

Seungri hesitantly prodded his tongue against Jiyong's lower lip. He knew that this was the third time Jiyong had ever kissed anyone, and he could practically feel the slimmer boy trembling nervously.

Seungri slid his arms around Jiyong's back and pulled him closer, pulling away just for a second before resuming the kiss. Jiyong let Seungri in this time, and then their tongues were suddenly intwined, dancing for dominance. Jiyong nervously wrapped his arms around Seungri's neck and tilted his head for maximum closeness.

Of course the kiss was slightly awkward and fumbly, mainly since Jiyong had never tongue-kissed anyone before, but Seungri still enjoyed it more than any other kiss he'd experienced.

Seungri pulled away and kissed him gentler this time, just a sweet and lasting peck to the lips, when---

His door flew open. "Seungri, are you up? HOLY--"

"Mom!" Seungri cried out as Jiyong threw himself off of Seungri's bed and face-first into the floor.

"LEE SEUNGRI, THIS BOY HAS BEEN MISSING FOR SEVEN DAYS! THE AUTHORITIES ARE GOING CRAZY! AND YOU'VE BEEN KEEPING HIM IN YOUR BEDROOM? AND...KISSING HIM?"

"Mom, he only came back yesterday!" Seungri said wildly. "I swear!"

Mrs. Lee didn't answer. She disappeared down the hall, slamming the door behind her.

", she's gonna call the police right now," Seungri growled, standing up and striding towards the door.

Jiyong stood up as well and snatched his dongsaeng's wrist. "Hey. Wait."

Seungri turned. "What is it? We don't have much time--"

"Let them come," Jiyong said firmly, holding Seungri's gaze. "I can't just live my life cooped up in your room."

"You can't go back to your parents," Seungri pleaded, reaching up and caressing Jiyong's baby-like cheeks. "I saw what they did to you. I don't want that to happen again."

And suddenly a gigantic force came plowing through Seungri's bedroom wall.

Seungri didn't have time to think or act. He just stood there and stared as a giant writhing creature pushed its way out of the mass of rubble on Seungri's floor. It must have been fifteen feet tall, skin pure green and as shiny as emeralds, eyes glinting blood red in the dim light. It had jaws the size of Seungri's torso, snapping and sending spit flying in the wind that now rushed through the gaping hole in the wall.

He was dreaming. This was a nightmare. No other possibility.

"Seungri, run," Jiyong snapped, throwing the door open and practically hurling his dongsaeng down the stairs.

"WHAT IS GOING ON UP THERE?" Mrs. Lee bellowed from the kitchen. She had a phone pressed against her ear. "LEE SEUNGRI!"

"Keep running," Jiyong growled in Seungri's ear. "Mrs. Lee, there's something in Seungri's room that will be down here in less than five seconds. We're going to need to get in the car."

"What the hell? Seungri, what's going on?"

Seungri couldn't even answer. Jiyong jogged over to Mrs. Lee and took her hand, coaxing her out towards the garage, when suddenly the ceiling

Please log in to read the full chapter