Broad Mind

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungri sat uncomofortably in the high school auditorium, pressed between Bae Suji and Kwon Yuri.

He was barely paying attention to the actual musical. Too many things were buzzing around in his head, which didn't like to have much in it in the first place.

The star of the musical was some guy named Kim Kibum, and Seungri admitted he was an incredible actor and singer. Daesung didn't have a big part in the musical, but he had a few lines both singing and speaking.

Kibum's love interest in the musical, Kim Taeyeon, was beautiful. The girl had a set of pipes, and damn could she sing.

There was a guy named Lee Junghwan, who had an amazing voice, and there were a lot of colorful sets. But other than that, Seungri didn't observe much about the musical. He looked for Daesung whenever his mind wasn't elsewhere.

Seungri was frustrated. Very frustrated.

He sat there, glancing at the beautiful girls on either side of him, trying very hard to hype up his testosterone. For some reason he didn't even find their faces attractive. What in the world? Hadn't he practically swooned over their beauty just a few days ago?

"I must be becoming a woman," Seungri grumbled to himself.

"Did you say something?" asked Yuri.

"No, no, sorry," he said quickly, slinging an arm over the back of Yuri's chair. 

Youngbae had decided to stay home and watch Choi Seunghyun on Inkigayo with Jiyong, and Seungri was left as the last man standing. He only went because he wanted to support Daesung.

But, he was royally pissed off that Youngbae hadn't gone. The older boy was Daesung's oldest friend.

Siwon, Donghae, and Kyuhyun were all in the musical with pretty big roles, and they were all quite talented. Seungri found this both pleasantly and unpleasantly surprising, and he wasn't sure whether he should like his new enemies a little bit or hate them even more.

Seungri wondered what the three bullies were telling people about the incident with Jiyong's invisible flamethrower.

What did happen that day?

Jiyong's mysterious invisible flamethrower stayed in Seungri's brain all the way through the musical, and it didn't go anywhere as they started to walk out. Yuri fluttered off to the bathroom, leaving Suji and Seungri alone.

"What did you think?" Suji asked him as she clung to his arm.

"It was really good," Seungri told her with a smile. "What did you think?"

"Oh, it was alright, but I would have rather been somewhere else with you," she said, suddenly pulling him outside of the school and pressing him into the wall behind the school sign.

"Oh, wow," Seungri stuttered, not sure what to say. Why was he trying to think of a way to reject her? What was the matter with him?

Suji started sensually running her fingers down Seungri's chest. "God, I'm so glad we got rid of Yuri. Now I can have you all to myself."

"Ahh, um," he tried to speak and failed miserably. "Suji."

"You're so gorgeous," she murmured in his ear, pressing her lithe body against his.

Yikes. This is so awkward, but it's my fault. "Suji..."

The sudden blare of police sirens made her jerk away.

"Everyone get inside and get down!" a voice bellowed from the school entrance.

Seungri grabbed Suji's wrist and pulled her back towards the door. He found Mr. Park, his psychology teacher, standing and holding the door open for a flow of students.

"Mr. Park...what's going on?"

The handsome teacher just shook his head. "I'd tell you if I knew, Seungri. Get inside and stay quiet."

Once Seungri and Suji were standing with a small crowd of people in an empty classroom with the door locked and the lights off, he pulled out his phone and checked it. He had eight texts waiting for him - four were from Daesung, one was from Youngbae, three from his mother. All three of them were panicking.

9:01 - SEUNGRI-AH! WHERE ARE YOU? I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU BUT THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED. ARE YOU ALIVE? -Daesung

9:12 - SEUNGRI! MOM SAYS S

Please log in to read the full chapter