Short Legs

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Second half of the double update, everybody ^.^ enjoy!

 

Seungri and Youngbae didn't even think about school that day. The police came to Youngbae's house that afternoon and asked all four of the house occupants a series of dumb questions, all of which they were forced to answer dishonestly. It was highly unlikely that the police would believe the truth anyways.

Seungri spent most of the day by Jiyong's side, holding his hand and kissing him occasionally - his cheeks, his forehead, his nose, his lips, his neck, his chest. For some reason it made him feel peaceful.

Jiyong was awake, and he was fine, really. He was just too dizzy to stand up or eat or have a very long conversation.

As Seunghyun had mentioned at one point, Jiyong was a fast healer. They both were. In three hours Seunghyun had already pulled out the stitches of the now scarring wound.

Jiyong was staring sleepily at Seungri's face, his eyes drooping and his lower lip stuck out. "Did the Space Dragon hurt you?"

Seungri chuckled softly and smoothed his knuckles lightly over Jiyong's cheek. "No, it didn't. Not even a little bit. Don't you worry."

Jiyong closed his eyes and smiled. "Mmmmkay."

"I was just wondering," Seungri said slowly, trailing his hand down to rest on Jiyong's side, just above his hipbone. "How the hell did your grandpa or whatever have with one of those?"

Jiyong burst out laughing, covering his eyes with his forearm and snickering like an adult finding a surprisingly mature and hilarious joke in an episode of spongebob. "I love you, Seungri."

Seungri blinked. "I love you, too."

Jiyong peeked at him from under his forearm. "Wait, really?" 

Seungri cleared his throat, feeling his cheeks flush pink. "But seriously, how did a human mate with a Space Dragon and make your...was it dad?"

"Yeah, my dad." Jiyong moved his arm from his face and slung it over the back of the couch. "They don't all look like that. Some space dragons look more human. Have you ever played Skyrim? Or Morrowind? Or any of the elder scrolls games?"

"Of course."

"It would be like having with an Argonian."

"Oh god." Seungri bured his face in Jiyong's neck, enjoying the feeling of Jiyong laughing against him. "That's still twisted as hell."

"I guess I have a family," Jiyong murmured. He reached up and combed his fingers through Seungri's hair.

"Jiyong." Seungri pulled back to look at his crush properly. "I thought I'd lost you."

The older boy's lips curled into a smirk. "But you didn't. I'm right here."

Seungri glowered at him. "I may or may not have cried a little when you ran into my house by yourself."

Jiyong looked at Seungri's face closely before squeezing his eyes shut and duck-facing.

Seungri grinned before leaning down and kissing him quickly. "What would I do without my little baby dragon?"

Jiyong reached up and grabbed a hold of Seungri's chin. "Don't cry. Seriously. You're all I have that's happy, Riri. I don't want to see you sad. It would break my heart."

Seungri raised his eyebrows, but his heart leapt a little bit at the statement. "But no pressure, Seungri."

Seunghyun entered suddenly, with both of the giggling moms following him happily with their cups of tea. "Jiyong, the Space Dragons are planning something."

"Yeah," Jiyong agreed. "I'm pretty sure it's to kill me, take my blood, and then take over the universe."

"I mean something complicated," Seunghyun said coldly, breezing like a silent storm to stand next to Seungri.

"Just wondering," Mrs. Lee interrupted. "What is so special about your blood? If you're part human and part...Space Dragon, won't the special part have to be in either the blood of a Space Dragon or the blood of a human? And wouldn't you have the same gift, Seunghyun?"

Seungri was pleasantly surprised. His m

Please log in to read the full chapter