Broken Wings

Fly, Dragon, Fly
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Here's the news," Seunghyun said dramatically to the roomful of teenagers. Daesung and Seungri were still half asleep, while Youngbae and Jiyong peacefully read nearby.

"What news?" Seungri grumbled into his pillow.

"Bom and Dara aren't on good terms, but she got some information about her sister's whereabouts from Dara's husband," said Seunghyun. "Dara is on a private jet to the middle of nowhere in Nebraska right now. Minji and Chaerin are meeting her there."

"Those two are going to protect Dara like hell until she has that baby," Jiyong said grimly.

"Yes," Seunghyun said, deep in thought. "I suggest we leave immediately. Bom is going to meet us in Nebraska and try to help us fight off the three nutjobs."

"Wait," Youngbae interrupted, rubbing his temples sleepily. "Seriously, what if Dara isn't even pregnant? She had with Jiyong like yesterday."

Seungri flinched.

"She knows what she's doing. We can't risk it anyways," Seunghyun said vaguely. "You idiots, wake up. We're leaving in ten."

"I won't have time to do my hair," Seungri whined.

"Do it in the car," Seunghyun said calmly, swirling around like a wizard and swaggering his way out of the room.

"I hate him," Seungri announced.

"Get up, guys," Youngbae said, slapping Daesung and Seungri's butts one at a time. "We have to go kill a certain ."

"Can't we kill her later?" Daesung mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

That morning marked the beginning of a very long, very boring drive.

Seunghyun bought them a car, no big deal, thankfully a larger car this time with better gas mileage and more room for the five large boys. Seunghyun and Youngbae took the front of course, Daesung partied in the middle flying solo, and Seungri and Jiyong practically slept on top of each other in the back.

The maknae was a sleepy, snorey, and slobbery mess, so he just used Jiyong's shoulder as a pillow and deeply slept for the majority of the whopping 18 hour drive, forcing his boyfriend to deal with it the entire time.

It was a very, very boring day.

Seunghyun was like a tank - he never needed sleep, never complained about driving, and never spoke to anyone. He just stared like a robot out over the vacant streets and drove for 18 hours, not even getting out when any of the other boys needed rest stops.

It was midnight when they arrived at a lonely motel in Nebraska.

"Are the sisters around here somewhere?" Jiyong called up to the front, glancing nervously around the jet black spans of cornfields and the incredibly sketchy buildings to their left and right.

"No. Dara is meeting Chaerin and Minji in a forest about ten minutes from here - the two younger sisters won't be here till tomorrow night, so we have time to rest," Seunghyun replied calmly. "Wake your boyfriend and carry him inside, Jiyongie."

Jiyong grumbled a complaint under his breath but actually obeyed, hauling a half-asleep Seungri with minimal difficulty into the motel.

"So the room arrangement is Jiyong and I, then you three humans," Seunghyun instructed to the group. "Any complaints?"

Youngbae looked bored, Daesung enthusiastically shook his head, and Seungri snored.

Jiyong, however, took a deep breath. "Uh...can I share with Seungri?"

 

 

 

 

As soon as he closed the bedroom door and set his sleeping boyfriend on the bed, Jiyong started to feel very nervous.

The room was small and smelled just a little funky, but there were two queen-sized beds and a TV set. Plenty of places for him to sleep.

It was silly of him, really...he had slept in Seungri's bed back in Korea a hundred times before. But somehow, this was different. Everything was different.

Jiyong took a shower. He thoroughly washed himself...like, thoroughly. Just in case Seungri woke up and planned to get real ual real fast, of course.

He had no idea what to wear, and after mentally -slapping himself a good 300 times, he put on his pajamas, brushed his teeth, and marched out of the bathroom.

.........and there was Seungri, slowly pulling his t-shirt over his head to reveal his chiseled torso and pale skin.

Please log in to read the full chapter